AIRBNB BANNED IN JAPAN

Why Jap ban Airbnb?

Are Jap raceist?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3595764/amp/Cult-luring-Australian-girls-brides-South-Korean-rapist.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>raceist

no they are rapist

why does the op pic reek of massive clickbait

What's airbnb?

Probably because airbnb completely fucks with both tourism taxes and real estate prices

chinks in japan invited massive chink tourists into his apartments
caused mess
japanese residents got mad at them

>rapists

Attached: Sex Offerenders in California.jpg (984x660, 60K)

EXCLUSIVE: 'Your white skin arouses me'Hitler-loving Korean sex cult

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3595764/amp/Cult-luring-Australian-girls-brides-South-Korean-rapist.html

is he alve?

Attached: 884BAED5-192E-4F97-A3EC-F628012E601B.jpg (1908x1146, 277K)

wtf i hate nipponchan now

コンナンワラウワ
コイツ レイプ数ギネスもんだろW

wut is airbnb? is new soviet military boots da?

Like uber but you rent a room instead.

I never understood why governments allow companies like airbnb and uber to circumvent licensing laws.

because hotels are a fucking ripoff and taxi drivers are scamming pieces of shits

at least in most of Asia.

literally and unironically “no u” in modern days

WE JAPANESE PREFER BE AROUND FELLOW YAMATO

WE JAPANESE NOT READY TO ACCEPT 21ST CENTURY MULTICULTURAL SOCIETY. WE JAPANESE REFUSE ACCEPT GLOBALIZATION

WE JAPANESE

Attached: tojo-velly-happy-to-vozu-war-crimes-memes-2918504.png (500x441, 121K)

get over it

god I wish that were us.

airbnb is cancer.

People should be able to do whatever they want with their houses and cars that they paid for. Airbnb is more lucrative for landlords and also cheaper for people looking for short-term accommodation, literally win-win. No need to ban it

never heard of that shit

go to a capsule hotel instead.

>literally win-win

Try being surrounded by Airbnb flats you retarded paddy, it's fucking horrible

>lucrative for landlords
>cheaper for people looking for short-term accommodation
what about locals looking for a reasonably priced flat to live in?

Now I like Japan even more.
Have a friend that is from Bulgaria and she is the most based conservative person I've met that still likes the modern era. She had only one bf and that's the only one she has been intimate with. She agrees with me and also the Japanese people apparently that a country should stay for the vast majority ethnically the same people to remain their culture and values and country.

How do Japanese view this?

just googled that and turned out its another mutt hipster company from sf

is that globalization. you just get anglo'd.

>what about locals looking for a reasonably priced flat to live in?
If you can't afford to live somewhere, move elsewhere. Landlords shouldn't be punished for working hard to buy property with the honest intentions of yielding profit from it nor should they be punished for providing a useful service. I rent in Dublin where there the hosuing market has become pretty expensive, even for shit-tier accommodation, and now people are blaming Airbnb and calling for it to be banned. The thing is, my landlord only sees abut 50% of my rent after tax. Can you blame landlords for turning to Airbnb if they're getting screwed massively by the government when leasing out normally?

>chinks in japan invited massive chink tourists into his apartments
caused mess
japanese residents got mad at them

is this true? makes sense. fucking chinks ruin everything

This tho
>hey lets make things easier for tourists!
>lets make flying and renting cheap so everyone from everywhere can come visit us!
>holy fuck our cities are a fucking mess how did this happen :((((

Attached: ritsu.jpg (775x720, 80K)

>citizens may have to live on the streets, but the corporations are the real victims because the evil government forces them to pay a few pennies in taxes
imagine being this much of a corporate drone.

people can travel cheap?
YEAH BANNED THEM

ppl rent out their property to tourists etc to live in like a hotel

Exactly. It would be ok if they put a limit on the amount of days per month tbqh. About a maximum of 5 days per month should work out ok. Anything more than that and it's just tourists coming only since Airbnb doesn't have to abide by the hotel laws and regulations like regular hotels have too. Unfair competition.

>this

I got a taxi back from town last Saturday and it cost me about £12

I got an Uber this Saturday from an even further distance for £3.80

>I have a made up friend from that totally agrees with a virgin like me!

It's really not made up though. We do the same study here at my uni. She's friends with my gf but I haven't spoken to her in like a month really

Tenants are at the mercy of landlords, you can't afford to look at them with contempt. Know your place

Well this got really marxist really fast.
"Soon, workers of the state. Soon"

It's the hotbeds of the crime.
Murder is already taking place.
Because Japan is full, we don't welcome a cheap backpacker.
(;´д`)=3

Attached: thumb5.jpg (615x410, 239K)

because chinese residents in japan invited massive amount of chink tourists into his apartments
even they offered illegal taxi service from/to airports
they caused mess, never followed rules
local japanese residents got mad at them

Attached: 222099-nasty-chinese-tourists.jpg (720x529, 143K)

Japanese people are extremely based and redpilled

Scooped

>functional housing markets
YEAH DESTROY THEM

lol this
nice LARP

chinese are worst than africans. they poop on streets, shove, spit, pick nose in public, fight, deface national monuments, they are like insects and hoards of them everywhere

Chinese really are the worst tourists.
I'm so tired of them

Based & redpilled

People can travel? What the fuck ban them all! Ban traveling and then fuck up a great market that makes us a lot of money!

shut up retard

t. Bing Wen Zhang

>banning one particular tax evading service = banning travelling altogether
based retard

>people can't afford to rent or buy an house inside city limits anymore? Lmao who cares, gotta make room for swarms of chink and muttoid tourists

Attached: 1511117586833.jpg (1000x989, 218K)

I'm not larping though

i don't know who this affects or why but everyone seems really worked up over it

it's literally nothing

why is it called a cult

but the person lives there and VOTES THERE, it's their place

Is not banned you fucking retards. Now it has taxes and laws, that's all. People can still use airbnb.

she is beautiful tho

if i was him i would like to

Your connational said it was banned, not me.

guys i SWEAR, i knew this qt virgin SLAV 100%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I never said it was. you were the one talking about banning.

>tfw no money to go see Japan before the jews destroy it

Based kimchi

source?

based

Damn man, really sucks the way the market fucks with government bubble rackets.

Never said she was a virgin

How sad does one have to be to find validation or pride in something as useless as muh culture?
And what values specifically? It's not like Japan has values that are any different from any nation in Asia and dare I say most nations in Europe.

As far as I am concerned, language is the only thing one should respect and the government should protect.

Culture is something that develops over time, something that changes all the time. You can't just say "we like our culture now, the way it is. allowing people in our borders will just ruin it". No, you're just restricting your culture from evolving.

It's insane that in the 21st century people find their "identity" through shit like culture and history.

I mean, out of all the things one can say to justify xenophobia (I'm not targeting Japan if anyone thinks that's the case) or closed borders - culture?? Values? really??

The culture is vastly different though. Even Belgium is so much different in people's mentality, values and culture than us. I agree that culture changes over time but you shouldn't forget the efforts your previous family generations made and your nations people as a collective in total to bring the country to where it is now, don't take things for granted as it took generations to get to where you are now. There is certain pride to take from your country's history to at least have some form of self identification.

Attached: 32b.jpg (488x960, 44K)

Also cultures that are so different from each other as the West and the extreme form of Muslims don't mix at all. We can see that the tension between the immigrants from a more dominantly Muslim region have more problems with adapting and with integrating than people from Asia or people from the Anglo world. Now my gf's family is Arab and somewhat religious but they did in fact integrate very well. But that's the case because they're highly educated and not low educated like the people that emigrated here in the 60s and 70s. I don't have anything against people wanting to emigrate here at all, but under the conditions that they follow the law, learn the language and have a stable job or are studying. And this hasn't been the case with most immigrants from Morocco and turkey unfortunately. With immigrants from SE Asia, India and such we haven't had problems with these conditions whatsoever.

Attached: 872831501556241187.gif (384x288, 1.8M)

lasttime i went to japan i was going to stay in an airbnb because i wanted to live in a traditional japanese home but the owner cancelled because of these regulations or something

Unfortunately, my man, I can't find it within me to agree with you. I have never lived in a single place for more than three years so things like what you're saying are just distant concepts to me.
I've seen people in the same situation as me who are just as patriotic as someone that has lived in a country their whole life. I've seen people from X who have lived in Y their whole life and are just as patriotic about Y as a native would be but are considered outsiders purely because they weren't born there and are considered a blemish on their culture - to protect their heterogeneity and what not. These people have put in so much effort to learn the language, any particular codes of conduct and have lived among natives their whole lives but are considered lesser beings. What's the point of culture if you don't accept these people? What is culture, then? Where you were born? Isn't that what it comes down to in the end?

You said -
>you shouldn't forget the efforts your previous family generations made and your nations people as a collective in total to bring the country to where it is now

That's all fine and dandy; I can understand the logic behind that but how does it make sense to intentionally stagnate that development. People want the culture where it is at "now". They don't want to give the future a chance. People will look back at history and wonder what happened at a certain point in time when cultural development just...stopped.

I think you will realize that most of what I've said applies to Asia. Not just Japan, you see this in China and India as well - places with strong cultural development and integrity.

You won't really get this in Europe, for example Germany or the Netherlands because people who are integrated into society (immigrants, refugees or people who are born to immigrants) aren't seen as different as natives.

I'm not saying stop development of the culture but I am saying it should be the Dutch who should be the ones changing the culture gradually and not the culture changing because of foreign influences. If you forget history you forget where you come from and who you are. The truth is most people who were born here but their parents weren't don't feel dutch at all, not even a little bit. However this is mainly a problem with Moroccans in general lmao. I don't consider them lesser beings at all, but I do despise them a bit of they cause crime and don't even try to integrate at all.

>Because people who are integrated into society (immigrants, refugees and people born to immigrants) aren't seen as different as natives

The problem is that here most of them don't try to integrate whatsoever. And that becomes a problem once the number of them increases. Plus you can't make people accept feeling as a foreigner in their own country because the foreigners didn't integrate or didn't succeed.

Attached: 631-bakfiets-2017-017-cargotrike-classic-narrow-steps-nn8-di2-matgraniet-electrische-bakfiets-met-sh (640x426, 32K)

No one saying that Asia in general should open their borders and just let people in willy nilly. Like you said, respect is necessary and like I've said before, learning the language is something that every foreigner NEEDS to do.

I think nations around the world should be more proactive in that regard. Foreigners must enroll themselves in a language school or something, for example.

Anyway I digress. I totally agree that people that show disrespect should be done away with. Unfortunately, a lot of people that make the effort and people that WANT to make the effort are shunned away.

This is the future of Asia. Cultures need to clash and interact in order for it to develop and grow strong. People always talk shit about Europe (but they probably have never stepped foot inside of it) but they never talk about the good things that were due to foreigners (not just immigrants or refugees but LEGAL foreigners as well).

What I'm going to say now is purely conjecture but to me, countries that are homogenous are more prone to nationalism and that is no bueno.
A world that is more centered on keeping their culture "safe", society homogenous and all that stuff will only lead to bad things between nations.

I totally agree with you.
Migration (legal and illegal) is a controversial topic for a reason. It's not easy to deal with. And this is not aimed at you or anything, you seem like a reasonable guy. But a lot of people never focus on the good and just focus on the fear mongering.

I think there needs to be better communication between the governments and the people that come in. You NEED to integrate. But that doesn't mean you should forget your heritage or your culture. People need to learn how to balance the two.

See the problem arises when people view their own culture as better and superior. But for most people that's not the case, we recognize other people have different cultures but don't think of theirs as worse or ours as better. Keeping a tradition and culture alive and well is what I strive for to not forget where you're from and what your country went through to get here. But in some aspects I do think our culture is better than for instance the extreme forms of the culture in Saudi Arabia and such where your hands get cut off if you steal and where you get lashes etc. But I think that's reasonable

I do have something against illegal immigration as it is a strain on the welfare state where I pay money too and get little in return directly. I have a problem with people coming here for the benefits and not to work or to contribute in any way to society. But people fleeing war and horrors should be helped to a degree, but preferably in the region than here as (extreme) culture clashes rarely result in something positive. There definitely needs to be better communication between government institutions and immigrants, but the problem is the people in these institutions benefit from the opposite of what they're supposed to do as that's the whole reason they get funding. They get more funding when things are going worse and less when they're doing a good job.
There's various problems here but I think in general we can agree on what needs to be done to improve the situation.

It is only for the good by regulating these things that allow for budget travel you get better paying tourists. Like people who can actually afford staying in hotels and eating out etc.

You don't want your country overrun by race to the bottom tourists who stay at rundown houses which don't pay tax for your stay. Tourists who hunt for discount bread in the supermarkets instead of eating a out and shopping.

Its really a nice move. Why would they want the lower tier people coming? It would only generate revenue for the airlines that offer cheap tickets. The problems these type of people bring with them outweigh the economical gain.

>But I think that's reasonable
Definitely reasonable. People always say "respect their culture" etc but that shouldn't be respected at all. I don't think every culture is on the same tier. Some are just fucked. Which is why, like you said, it's important that if a foreigner (regardless of his status, that is, migrant, immigrant, refugee etc) comes to a country, he needs to attempt to integrate and show RESPECT to the culture he is in. In return, the people will show respect to you.

In extreme cases like Saudi Arabia's, well, I'm just as baffled as you are, mate. Don't know what to do with them. It's mad.

>I do have something against illegal immigration as it is a strain on the welfare state where I pay money too and get little in return directly.

See, that is a reason I can get behind. People always fear monger but never give reasonable arguments like you did.
I also think countries have a responsibility to help those in need, I mean, ffs you're just as human as the rest of them.

>There's various problems here but I think in general we can agree on what needs to be done to improve the situation.

We agree that the government and the people can improve communication between themselves.
Honestly, I don't think you need to worry as much. The whole idea of globalization = bad has only become a thing in the past decade because it's only NOW that we've been able to see the effects of legal and illegal immigration on various societies, both good effects and bad effects.

None of the countries have proper experience dealing with this yet and as time passes by, we can (hopefully) expect governments to be more efficient with this.

I don't like people that dismiss other people that want to integrate or block others from integrating because they weren't born in X (much more apparent in Asia). That's ignorant, makes you PART of the reason why foreigners end up troubled. Then they'll focus on the bad shit on national tv and the cycle repeats itself.

>Why Jap ban Airbnb?
Because Japan is still a very xenophobic country that wants to preserve its country from mass tourism
>Are Jap raceist?
Not really, kinda, they just want to be alone, not necessarily racist

the globalization all of you are talking about is americanization, isnt it

posters here are confusing them. shit that happens in angrosphere doesnt really represent "global". you may love mustt shit like amazon, twitter, facebook, google, uber, etc but some of them arent really popular in asia, not only in japan.
for instance, amazon has never been popular in sk. google isnt so popular either. is that "xebophobic" as well? (also this term is nearly a buzzword that was invented by anglos in my book)

knew int was an (unconscious) ameriboo board though.

wtf corea?

No. America has nothing to do with globalization. Only cultural export they have other than music are movies which are for the most part quite shit (they influence and manipulate people's perceptions of other people).

In India, the only "American" things popular here are google, amazon and facebook. The rest are all indigenous.

We literally talked about how people should respect each other, how legal and illegal immigrants should make the effort to integrate and how the natives should make the effort to accept instead of reject.

Where did americanization come from? You're the one confusing globalization with americanization I'm afraid.

I live in Barcelona.
Thanks to the blight that is airbnb the rent prices have increased like 300% in the last years.
Based Japan once again not falling for the corporate jew bullshit.

>No. America has nothing to do with globalization.
literally this shit makes me stop reading your long post. most recent "global" things that could be part of your lifestyle have come from america except for made in chink knock offs. and mutts have been attempting to ban them, while japan doesnt really agree with the action despite not really taking chink side. isnt that "xenophobic" either?

i dont even read the news about this but what global stuff has japan refused otherwise. i know the other day a detective conans movie beat a capeshit move that was at the top elsewhere in the world.

First of all, I don't think japan banning airbnb is xenophobic. I'm sure the govt had their reasons. I'm not someone that calls another culture xenophobic just because.

Secondly, globalization is caused by people moving to different countries and interacting with people. Globalization is caused by facets of different cultures finding place and popularity in different cultures. American pop music and hollywood is just one facet of it.

Let me give you a recent example - Kpop.

Globalization =! americanization .

Also, if you read the discussion above more clearly, I have a problem with certain cultures being unwelcoming. Of which India is a part of and Japan is as well.

Nothing YOU say will change that fact.

do you even know how things work in non english fluent countries. when people dont really understand it things move a different way from english fluent countries.

kpop is mere niche shit for internet obsessed nerds. far from globalization. its similar to weebshit games. it may look big to you but its just because you rely on the internet to learn about other cultures and only see such nerdy communities/platforms. nobody talks about it or weebshit either once you get away from your nerdy community. internet stuff doesnt represent globalization either. its just internet shit. nothing more nothing less. shit becomes global when your life style irl is actually changed by it. also whats the "interaction". japan has imported a lot of global shit and translated every kind of book from all over the world since last century. probably we have done it the most out of all non western countries. the "interaction" also seems to depend on whether people can understand english or not. when people dont speak japanese at all how can we interact with them? or do we need to master english no matter fucking what?

most japanese people and any other asian people as well dont speak english and are not so eager to learn it either. is that a bad thing? you need to really consider it if you really want to talk about "globalization" or "xenophobia"

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3595764/amp/Cult-luring-Australian-girls-brides-South-Korean-rapist.html
Are those moonies, or something new? I've heard Moonie cults were luring in vulnerable young girls from all over Europe to Gookea for massive stadium weddings to marry them off to older Gook perverts.

Globalization is not something that happens overnight. Takes years. Let's take the example of kpop. A lot of my friends watched kpop and kdramas before BTS was a thing.

>shit becomes global when your life style irl is actually changed
people are listening to kpop on their way to work on subways or in their ubers. How is that not having your lifestyle affected by outside cultures?

I'm not saying Kpop has reached hollywood levels of notoriety. Like I said, globalization takes years, some facets of cultures take more time or less time.

Hell, maybe kpop will die out. Who knows?

The internet is finally becoming something everyone can use and is a powerful tool. Don't underestimate it.

>most japanese people and any other asian people as well dont speak english and are not so eager to learn it either. is that a bad thing?

If you are moving to or visiting a country that uses english, then you should probably try to learn a few phrases or improve your english. Seems reasonable to me.

I said this before -
>learning the language is something that every foreigner NEEDS to do.
If an Indian comes to Japan, it would be reasonable for him to learn some Japanese and respect the culture. It's a two way street.

I also said -
>People have put in so much effort to learn the language, codes of conduct and have lived among natives their whole lives but are unwelcome and rejected.
Unfortunately, that is very much prevalent throughout Asia.

This isn't a problem that can be solved easily. But it is just as much as the society's/culture's fault as it is the "foreigner's". No one is willing to meet in the middle.

I've lived in east asia, india, europe and africa. I've seen integration done right and integration gone wrong.

>do we need to master english no matter fucking what?
you don't have to. Future generations will have to though, around the world.

Frankly, not learning a second language is ignorant and closed minded but that's my opinion ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

decide on a flag you faggots

Or maybe they want to protect their already fragile real estate market from parasitic kikes. It has nothing to do with xenophobia.