Passive income

Lets talk about passive income and the "new rich" lifestyle. I've always felt that I was quite smart and creative, but usually under appreciated at every job. I never liked working too hard for anyone else, and now at 28 with a bachelors degree I can't see myself settling into an office for 25 years.

Talk about your dreams and goals for financial independence. Do you guys have tips for earning passive income or self employment?

Attached: 4 hour workweed.jpg (333x499, 42K)

not larping

hi, are you me?

OP here

My parents are both self employed, and I look up to them. They don't make a lot of money ($75k combined), but own 2 modest houses and have a ton of flexibility. Neither has a direct "boss".

Last year I made over $600 selling items locally through craigslist, it wasn't much but I really enjoyed the process and NEVER met a sketchy person. I'd like to do something similar full time and make 20X the cash.

My dream is to buy a $15k tiny home, live in it for 10 years, build passive income, and then buy a normal sized home for my family.

I think the internet has allowed for infinite choices in reaching buyers anywhere, but I also don't want to be a slave to it. I'd like to automate the work so I only check in one hour a day to see how things went.

OP, I am currently finishing my degree in MIS and getting into Info security post graduation. I completely agree with the notion that working hard to make someone else rich is a waste of life. I plan to get a job and build some sort of side business on the side, it will probably have something to do with nutrition/personal training. If the money is good and you can save quite a bit when working, having a job can be a viable path to financial freedom, but if its the only path you are taking it doesn't provide much fulfillment. I suggest keeping your job and building a business on the side. Or keep your job, work your way up (but avoiding upgrading your lifestyle and spending too much) and get a fat paycheck, and start to reinvest your leftover income into real estate or your side hustle.

I own a cash for gold, for a while we were buying gift cards and making a fortune, then stores made them not transferable because they were getting blindsided. For about 2 years I only had to work 2-3 days a week. Now I work 7, rebuilding the business so I can go back to that 2 day a week lifestyle.

Can you send a link to some of your ebooks? I'm curious to see the type of content.

Bump. Looking for business ideas. The thought of actually being able to sell anything of my creation for cash in a business seems far fetched.

In the book in my pic, he suggests creating a fake website for a product thats $60-100, and spending a hundred on adsense ads. Then track how many people go to the order page.

He then goes on to say you can actually contact fullfillment centers for rates to hold your products. Anyone can do it apparentlly.

4HWW is literally my bible, AMA.

>t. 30 year old boomer living on passive income

tim ferriss is a bullshit artist
>buy my book and you too can be rich
there's a whole industry of con artists getting rich on selling sheep books on how to get rich

Give us a quick simple starter business with one unique tip

> it will probably have something to do with nutrition/personal training
exactly my plan with a half decent business plan in my mind.
There is a lot of money to be made if one has the motivation to give 100%

You're a fucking idiot and he deliberately designed the name and cover to dissuade retards like yourself.

Reskin apps but instead of just reskinning it for the same purpose it was originally intended for, give it an angle so that it caters to a niche with low competition.

i run a website where i sell custom shirts (theforefronts.com). I screen print my own shirts. if you're interested in starting your own brand lmk, and we'll get in contact. I can sell you shirts with whatever you want on them for cheap and you can resell. check the website to see the quality of them if youd like
i can do the same with lanyards, stickers, hats, pretty much everything.
its been a nice way for me to make some money on the side. you could start a site or just sell on amazon with your own brand or just stuff that appeals to a group. very flexible

Attached: race flag (white background).png (2735x2054, 368K)

Why do you screen print your own shit? Isn't that a lot of time/money in overhead? POD is the way to go IMO.

well I don't do it, sorry for the bad phrasing. Someone at my church does it for me and I just pay him a few bucks a shirt when in bulk. then we both make money

What's the best quality shirt to print to?

what do you mean by "quality"? like the shirt? because I can print on any shirt/size/material/whatever.
i usually go the Hanes ComfortSoft Tees, just because they're relatively inexpensive and they aren't too boxy or soft
for the actual print - pic related

Attached: IMG_9907.jpg (3888x2592, 3.18M)

I mean the brand/manufacturer of the actual shirt you print on. I've printed on American Apparel, Galdin (sp?), Anvil, etc. Think AA and Anvil are best so far. I'm guessing you don't sell many.

I already said:
>i usually go the Hanes ComfortSoft Tees
if not I go Gildan. I haven't really tried much outside of those admittedly.
You sell too?

Yeah Shopify + POD.

honestly, you should look into printing in bulk. i do some shirts on demand with DTG, but screenprinting looks better and is mad cheap in bulk. the profit margins are much higher as a result. I usually only pay a few dollars a shirt $3-6 depending on colors and stuff, but then sell for much more

I own 2 houses and a trailer. I rent out my upstairs, the 2nd house and the trailer. Make about 1750 a month with monthly expenses about 900. I'm definitely comfy but should I find a wife and a family I'll actually work somewhere. I plan to buy more property in the future. AMA

Yeah I've considered it many times but then I'd have to deal with returns and shipping, etc. Way it's set up now is 99% automated, no fulfillment required. It's worth the decreased margins desu but I'm still open to the idea if I could get the cost/quality/consistency where I want it.

that's true, if you have the sales id say go for it. my dream would be to get enough traction and sales to make it my job full time, and im trying to. any tips for gaining views/buys?

Instagram, and don't try to make a brand the way you are doing. That's a bad idea and you won't sell anything, which you've probably begun to realize.

Wanna know how to earn passive income? Write a book about earning passive income.

>t. too smart to fall for books that can help me improve myself

Attached: Ging_retard.jpg (388x385, 16K)

im using insta now. what 'way' should i be doing it then

Why would you post your selfie on Jow Forums?

Uh what are you doing so far?

Why are you talking in the 3rd person?

Attached: 2002_the_count_of_monte_cristo_012.jpg (646x808, 73K)

Great move on the tiny house. Don't let these boomers let you feel bad for doing it. I live an RV fully paid off. No rent. No mortgage. Absolute freedom.

mostly just spread by word. everyone at my school knows and ive sold a bunch there in person. i dont sell as much online as i do in person

I wouldn't try to build a streetwear brand the way you are from scratch, it'll be nearly impossible. You should cater to a niche and build a brand in that niche instead and target that niche on IG.

POD is shit. It is easy work to do your own shit with the lowest ever. Especially with screen printing and most sublimation.

It used to be, now it’s almost indistinguishable from screen printing. It’s working great for us.

>I live an RV
when was the last time you got laid?

lol this

Install gentoo

Fucking this. I loved rv living but goddamn was it a bitch to get laid. Only really shady chicks do that shit and you don't wanna fuck only them.

Count of Monte Cristo is the fucking awesome shit man. Props for you posting an image of it, most have never seen it for some reason.

Dude if you have trouble getting laid then somethings wrong.

Work on your game, seriously, I could get laid living in a cardboard box in the back of a smelly giants unwashed ass crack.

RV living sounds fucking awesome, I would park and fish all the time.

Attached: cyoa4_cover.jpg (490x700, 173K)