Bitcoin Fee at its Cheapest

>Bitcoin Fee at its Cheapest
>SegWit Adoption Rises to All-Time High
>Hashrate Steadily Climbing

If you're not buying bitcoin RIGHT NOW you deserve to be poor, and we will laugh at you with no remorse.

Attached: uUpJKp2.jpg (610x553, 88K)

is biz just 100% shills these days? Why would I buy at 7k? I got in a 1000 and we're going to see sub 5k before we push past 12k again.

Got in at $600 and got out at $5k in October (to alts, not USD scamcoin).
BCore isn't even trying to make the chain work well enough for adoption. Duct taping on an off chain solution is such a dumb decision it's laughable.
If it pumps, it will fail the load test, again.

BTC will never return to ATH. There are tokens that actually do things now besides serve as monopoly money. Those coins will all surpass bitcoin. BTC isn't even a top 20 coin in terms of the tech.

What is bcore? Some new coin i haven't heard about or a term invented by bcash faggots?

this.

You're not fooling anyone Roger

Attached: 1523045388845.gif (550x555, 77K)

I do have bcash from the fork. I like that they aren't completely stuck and I don't want to bet against the OG bitcoiners.
That said they both are pretty shitty compared to new technology. I'm mostly in third gen blockchain tech. Things like IOTA EOS NANO ZEN and a shitload of low caps.

>fee at its lowest
No shit sherlock, no ones using crypto rn lmao

Hard pass. Ether go with XMR, BCH, or ETH.

Attached: 1526865659797.jpg (960x767, 183K)

I'm all in on Bitcoin

Attached: Core vs real Bitcoin.png (979x542, 53K)

>buying btc right now
its undebatable that bitcoin will be the only relevent value coin in the future, but that doesnt mean it's going to make you rich if you buy it today.

value is important but bitcoin is already huge in terms of market cap. even expecting a 10x anytime soon is pushing it. you're not getting rich quickly from bitcoin anymore.

> In 2017 bitcoin's acceptance among major online retailers included three out of the top 500 online merchants, down from five in 2016.

Attached: 1512145107999.png (280x260, 112K)

this

Why? Just because you feel like it?

>fees low

because the volume is kek

I could debate it. Even with segwit bitcoin's effective blocksize is below 4 mb. I think it's 2.5?

>its undebatable that bitcoin will be the only relevent value coin in the future
HAHAHHHAAAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ever heard of store of value? Bitcoin has the most secure network by far and has been around the longest. If you think that doesn't matter you're fooling yourself.

In ten years, bitcoin will only be slightly older than ETH. In 100 years first mover status it won't be distinguishable except on wikipedia (or whatever is around then).

Why don't bitcoin HODLers throw away their private keys? That way they will have no temptation to sell their bitcoins.

No, eventually you do want to sell your coins. But to who exactly? In the future, if bitcoin's price is high and volume is high, Fees will eat up a substantial part of the average transaction. Offloading your bitcoin's will be nearly impossible.(This is why bitcoin can't get to 50k or even 20k. What's the point of trying to store your value as bitcoin if by storing $500 you have to pay $10-50 in fees?) I suppose lightning could solve the issue, but it would require a substantial blocksize increase - up to 100 MB has been talked about.

You wouldn't be selling your coins on an exchange, the hope would be that it's adopted in order to purchase goods and services.

you have to be a literal May 2018 newfag to be unironically shilling the store of value meme.