Why do whites and blacks get along in countries like Namibia or Angola but not in South Africa or Zimbabwe?

Why do whites and blacks get along in countries like Namibia or Angola but not in South Africa or Zimbabwe?

Attached: images (62).jpg (554x554, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8
youtube.com/watch?v=0U2g5K8JaJk
youtube.com/watch?v=mqERf5URnxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Namibia and Angola was German Portuguese

SA and Zimbabwe was UK

Where is that pic from ?

Look like Murica.

Whites in Africa map

Attached: 1533599724126.jpg (4800x4790, 822K)

I live in Louisiana this was on 1-10 yesterday

From what I've heard German colonialization wasn't and isn't seen as something bad in Namibia and Germans there don't try to isolate themselves from the rest of the population. Also most work normal jobs and aren't big landowners or something. So people get along fine.

friendship is based and redpilled
youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8

Maybe greed has something to do with it

Attached: POL.jpg (1378x468, 176K)

>German colonialization wasn't and isn't seen as something bad in Namibia

Not true. Blacks in Namibia just never recovered from genocide.

Attached: namibia.jpg (884x654, 148K)

Damn...

For someone to be very rich someone has to be really poor.
Its almost as if poor people have bad spending habbits, dont save money or invest, they they blame people who do.
Literally bottles the mind.

i unironically would fuck the one on the right

hurr inequality = greed give 70 IQ blacks free shit!

also before and after 1994 there was a TON of immigration into SA from poor subsaharan africans seeking a better life, shouldn't surprise anyone that the bottom bracket didn't improve when it was being constantly replenished with dirt poor niggers

British people are abohorrent people. Wherewver tvey go they are hated by the local population. In south africa and zimbabwe you have people who literally has to live with them. Germans and portugese are more friendly people

muh fixed pie

good explanation i'm sure it's not because of communist agitation and mass immigration from subsaharan african

Attached: colonial british pepe.jpg (910x900, 473K)

"Why do staged photos look harmonious?"

Christ, wtf was wrong with old europeans?

The white kids are way too blonde to be American

Google "namibia land" and look at the news tab. Take a screenshot and post it.

youtube.com/watch?v=0U2g5K8JaJk

youtube.com/watch?v=mqERf5URnxQ

Attached: namibia-national-football-team-f44d583b-6496-4dfb-8ee0-620af17efc2-resize-750.jpg (512x362, 39K)

Why were they so based. Must have been higher t levels

Last permit to hunt and kill Bushmen in Namibia and South-Africa was issued by the government of South Africa in 1936.

Attached: head of nama child.png (515x280, 134K)

Whites should be expelled from mama Africa 2bh

I hate Germans now

kill the boer

>Christfags

Germans know how to farm. take that away for meme reasons and you’re left with Zimbabwe. also how much land do Jewish controlled banks own in America?

They should’ve never went into Africa in the first place. Every time I see a French person or a Brit complain about immigration I cringe. Do they even know why they’re in their countries in the first place?

>Tunisia
>Libya
>Senegal
what?

Mate, have you seen the percentages? Those probably have either a low pop, or were colonised for more than one century.

Wanna know how i know you came here in a caravan?

why do mutts always make this post when they cry after having to use a firearm and get ptsd? guarantee if you actually saw someone die you'd shit your pants because you're a seppo pussy

That makes it seems like it's really unequal and only a SA thing, but that's far more common than you think. It's basically the Pareto Principle, happens in tons of countries.

They really need a land reform :)

And right before they pull the trigger they say: "lol jk, our god doesn't like niggers" and dabs on his face

Namibia has wypipo and they seems to live pretty well along with the blacks.

Attached: file.png (500x336, 361K)

kys

yeah dude those fucking lazy niggers should’ve just used based capitalism to reverse literal colonialism overnight

kill yourself samefaggot

Attached: namibia9.jpg (1146x1216, 319K)

Where did you take this picture?

Attached: img_0-3.jpg (400x306, 68K)

Attached: 8199OxBNIEL.jpg (1485x2339, 496K)

Bushmen are pretty different from african blacks with them being khoisan.

based & redpilled

>Why do whites and blacks get along in countries like Namibia or Angola but not in South Africa or Zimbabwe?
Wh*tes are not created equally.
You have some good wh*tes, like our Southern E*ropean brothers.
You also have shit-tier wh*tes, like Northern E*ropeOns.

Attached: 1535915194787.jpg (655x527, 36K)