Is the capital of your cunt an autistic place build in the middle of nowhere?

Is the capital of your cunt an autistic place build in the middle of nowhere?

Brazil
Yes

Attached: 130403_Brasília_aérea_0636.jpg (2000x1333, 790K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gb_FvMOtLAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ours is a giant ghetto

fucking this

that's only meme "new world" countries like Brazil and Convictalia

Should have kept rio

Yes, it should have been in the patagonia so the cold scares Haitians away

redpill me on dc
In the movies it seems like one of the better looking places in the USA and airline companies here advertise trips like crazy

>Should have kept rio

But then would be like Rio is the shitiest place of brazil

t. Jealous non-DCer

Attached: Adams Morgan.jpg (1600x1065, 290K)

more blacks than whites.

It's full of blacks as far as I'm aware, I think that's why they're calling it a ghetto

Why are there so many blacks in DC? And I guess the more important question - why don't blacks and whites live in the same areas?

Attached: Race_and_ethnicity_in_Washington,_D.C._2010.png (1011x1244, 717K)

I thought the Northeast was pretty white
why is dc the exception?

do those middle loops have an onramp right before an offramp?
that's like highway design 101 mistake level

If by autistic you mean comfy, then yes

Attached: 13639244001_4306770221001_FINAL-RideauSkate-1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 451K)

Major cities are all like that. Even Anchorage, Alaska is a crime ridden black shithole.

It's not the northeast. It's the south.

The part with the government buildings is insanely wealthy, but then immediately outside that is an area of very high crime.

I know you guys think of all of America as some warzone shithole, but DC really does have some nasty areas.

DC was slave territory before the Civil War

This does look very comfy. Kind of like my city, nice.

Many blacks moved to northeastern cities in the decades after the civil war because it was a good way to get away from the Jim Crowe era south.

Cities were mixed (but neighborhoods still usually segregated, it's just how people tend to settle here even now) until the crack epidemic in the 80s. With crime rates rising in urban areas, people who could afford to left. Most of the people who could afford to were white.

Now the opposite is happening, most big cities are experiencing a huge influx of whites and wealthier people of all colors because the suburbs fucking suck once you get too many people out there and all the good jobs are in big cities.

We do, but for periods. Usually there'll be a majority white area, then across a few decades, it'll become majority black. Jacksonville is a good example.

No idea why. I doubt it's conscious

>Even Anchorage, Alaska is a crime ridden black shithole.
Dafuck? I thought Alaska was safe.

Attached: 1505733850347.jpg (208x199, 8K)

Jow Forums and Jow Forums have no fucking idea what Alaska is like. It's a shithole if you're not loaded.

Washington DC has gone through on rough times but it has gotten infinitely better and there are lots of gentrified areas with cafes, bars, restaurants, and plenty of comfy used bookstores to chill. It's still a hellhole when it comes to cost of living though.

Attached: Georgetown DC.jpg (1024x768, 355K)

Nice.

No, if you amplify you could see better, the central road below the loops are not a highway, it's the access to the buildings

huh thanks for the answers
will be visiting NY instead then

Wise decision

look at the state of those roads

ayy I was just studying in one of the windows of the library you can see here. I'm a senior at georgetown university.

>I thought Alaska was safe.
It's the nation's leader in rape. Anchorage has a ton of it and I think Fairbanks is even more rapey. Also people unironically kind of just do what they want in a lot of the state. I always imagined it was like Mad Max in the snow.

Oh hello fellow Hoya. The study room at the library with the view of the Potomac was to die for. Helicopters still flying along the river these days?

>dc
>south
please yankee

Good idea. New York is the safest it has been in decades. I've heard it's comparable to London, but don't quote me on that.

praying for a snow day when air traffic is shut down...

Iceland is the epitome of a new world post colonial meme """country""". Is wasn't even it's own nation until the mid 20th century. Danish rape babies with a penchant for incest.
Europeans are insufferable.

Yeah, I remember when the whole river froze that one year, quite a sight to behold.

It's glorified West Virginia with oil and fish instead of coal

the only noteworthy Australian in history is the great Jörgen Jörgensen, king of Iceland and even he only ended in Australia as a convict so watch your tongue boi

Attached: Jørgen_Jørgensen_(Eckersberg).jpg (460x598, 31K)

No, its THE city of this country

Attached: CDMX.jpg (2600x1410, 462K)

>mexico

Attached: mexico.jpg (1920x1152, 605K)

holy fucking shit is this shopped

Ottawa is flyover-tier, tbqh. It's a boring government city, there's no good reason to visit it, no reason to live there unless you work for the government. The best thing about living in Ottawa is that it is within driving distance of Toronto and Montreal.

Attached: ottawa.jpg (275x183, 17K)

It already does, Haiti's lowest temperature each year is around 20°C IIRC

Saw a documentary called Urbanized that showed all about Brasilia. It was really interesting and I’d recommend it to every player on this board.

For the record our capital used to have problems but now it seems extremely nice. I want to visit there.

Attached: F45782A2-E681-4738-B333-6818E2659830.jpg (236x353, 39K)

I think he meant literally autistic, the city was designed to be like a plane and was built literally in the middle of nowhere.

Attached: d4f35da2-e4c5-4121-81e9-4f2fd74fae0a.jpg (664x431, 70K)

bullshit. only in certain areas just like in any other major city.

No but it reminds me of LA in Elysium.

I’ve actually been to anchorage because I have two uncles who live there.
No it is not a shithole. It’s a mid-small city in a remote location. There aren’t any neighborhoods that look like dangerous neighborhoods.
The most dangerous thing about Anchorage is that a moose will wander into your yard. Never take Jow Forums seriously.

Unfortunately no.

Top view

Attached: Screenshot_20181022-222319.png (720x1280, 1.19M)

where are the relevant places in brazil? just sao paulo and rio?

looks shit

you gave up your cool lake cities to build this endless shithole

Just São paulo( all the state)

I live an hour away from Anchorage.
It's a shithole. We call it Los Anchorage.

What are the wealthiest cities in Brazil?

true

Isn't it true that blacks/spics moved up to expand their drug operations/gangs

1 - São Paulo
2 - São Paulo
3 - São Paulo

> the city was designed to be like a plane

Attached: 1471992520881.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

skankorage

Don’t listen to Jow Forums Americans with their piece of shit opinions. God. The Washington, DC area is arguably the wealthiest place on the planet (besides Monaco or Luxembourg). Lots of multinational companies are HQ’d in the area and buying any kind of house in DC is at least a million dollars. Plenty of them are $16 million though.

what about mato grosso do sol and foz do iguacu?

Whereabouts? One of my uncles is in Wasilla.
Just sounds like you hate all cities period desu

São Paulo

>The city has the 11th largest GDP in the world,[12] representing alone 10.7% of all Brazilian GDP[13] and 36% of the production of goods and services in the state of São Paulo, being home to 63% of established multinationals in Brazil,[14] and has been responsible for 28% of the national scientific production in 2005.[15] With a GDP of US$477 billion, the São Paulo city alone would have ranked 26th globally compared with countries by 2017 estimates.

Palmer, right next to Wasilla. I actually hate the state and want to move to a city. Anchorage is just a really shitty one.

>Georgetown student
I bet you’re the richest person on Jow Forums

They are good cites to live, but aren't rich

São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Brasília, in that order.

Probably. We definitely have a lot of brown people and drugs.

SV/SF is wealthier than DC. Seattle is wealthier than DC. NYC is wealthier than DC. If you get to choose the wealthiest part of DC and call just that the real "DC", then LA will probably still be richer than DC by the same logic.

no it isn't

just once I'd like a fellow american not to post a ridiculous exaggerated mess of a retarded fucking post

Fucking this

People who hate DC are probably hicks who’ve never left their home county and heard someone on Jow Forums say it was bad 20 years ago

Yes they literally built parliament house and then a city around it for maximum autism

Attached: CSIRO_ScienceImage_11533_Parliament_House_Canberra2.jpg (2657x1890, 2.58M)

it looks like an anime space federation headquarters

lel it'll definitely be in a gundam battle

Well, Helsinki was only founded because it was closer to Helsinki than the older city Turku. And then it was placed on this tight little peninsula. All those old harbor areas are basically infill

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (1800x900, 677K)

>closer to Helsinki
lol, closer to Russia

helsinki was closer to helsinki?
??????????????????????????

Attached: school.png (1054x620, 177K)

The Australian capital was built in the middle of nowhere because they couldn't decide if they should make it Melbourne or Sydney so they made a new city in between them and plonked it there. They were even getting buttblasted about which state it was going to be in so they made a new territory that surrounds it just for one city.

Beat you by one second :^)

Turku has been around since the middle ages, but since it was on the west coast close to Sweden, that was no good when we came under Russian rule. So they picked a spot somewhere in the middle and decided there will be a new city there

Attached: Turku_1811.jpg (486x314, 44K)

Our capital is the definition of an autistic place to build in.

I fucking loved Ottawa. It was top tier comfy. I went on a random day and they were playing a large light show on the parliament hall that showed the history of Canada. Down a couple more streets, they were playing Jurassic park in the streets in a big outdoor theater. The streets were very clean, as was the whole city.

Attached: Panoramic-view-of-downtown-Ottawa-with-Parliament-Hill.jpg (1800x1201, 241K)

Istanbul wasn't very secure at that time and we were too lazy to change it back to Istanbul once we kicked Greeks, Armenians, British, French, and Italy out our lands.

Oh well it's now the second biggest city in Turkey so it's not that bad anymore I guess.

Attached: ankara.jpg (2048x1152, 398K)

I was thinking about applying there for Law School. Wanted to study International Law.

I had read up on the history of Helsinki some time ago actually, as I can recall there was a preexisting fishing village there.

what the devil are you doing here buddy? on the lam from an ayatollah with an axe to grind?

That’s exactly what we did, DC is in the middle of the coast and Washington is the city inside the District of Columbia. Columbians do not get representation in Congress but doesn’t really matter since it’s the richest part of the country.

Ours was also designed by french architects who trained in autism and gave it a grid system

I'd say as designated capital cities go DC was placed quite logically, it could easily have been an organic city, and in fact was well suited for growth.

Here's a good video showing how it's expanded in the past 200 years youtube.com/watch?v=gb_FvMOtLAU

I never knew that. Why are there so many blacks there? I imagine that wasn't the case when it was founded

Getting a degree, I'll go back after.

well good luck with that, be careful, those folks back home are hot heads

Well yeah 50% of our population are religious lunatics who'll burn your house with you in it but if as the other 50% we run away with our tail between our legs then everything that happens partly our fault as well.

Turkey is my home as well it's not theirs. My ancestors fought hard to conquer and keep these lands. I can't live with myself if I let a bunch of arab worshipers take it from us for free.

Also I miss İstanbul

Attached: bosphorus.jpg (4790x3311, 743K)

Canada
Yes

Ottawa wasn't much more than a sawmill whose only road in and out of the place was a river before it became the capital. It was roughly half way between Montreal and Toronto so it was chosen as the capital to soothe the autism between the Anglos and French.

Nay, KL was already established as a mining town way back. But we do have one of those cities, Putrajaya. Our current PM build it just because he could

Attached: Putrajaya_Collage.jpg (1280x710, 272K)

Looks European on this picture.

nor
no