I tested fap inside sock and found it is very practical

I tested fap inside sock and found it is very practical

Attached: Pepe.png (1000x1000, 128K)

how is it practical

burgers do it because they are cut and so it's not convenient to them without a lube or, lol, a sock, you are likely uncut so you don't need it

if you think where to get your discharge, use a piece of toilet paper and then throw it down the toilet, it's way more hygienic

I'm cut and fap sock always annoys me
I can never climax properly and it causes friction burns on my willy

hmm? I've been doing that ever since I was a kid. It is indeed practical. It has worked for me for about a decade.

I don't know why everyone doesn't just nut in a sock.

Attached: 1533307507245.jpg (334x334, 88K)

Although this amerimutt does have a point here, the sock makes the orgasm less enjoyable.
But it is clean. It is quick. It is patrician.

Other nuts are less good.

>Toilet
Nutting in a toilet without anything on your cock. Nice, but the problem is, you're in a dirty toilet with little space. And you have to be in a toilet which means you have to take your phone or computer there. Or first you jack off in your room and go to toilet to nut.
Not good. 2/5

>Shower nut
It is okay but you have to use your imagination so sometimes it can be difficult. Also, if you are a newbie it can get dirty as showercum is different from regular cum.
3/5

>Nutting on your belly
You nut on your belly and then clean it off with toilet paper or a sock. It feels good, at first, but then you realize you've dirtied yourself and it feels bad. Also, cum gets in your bellybutton or even face.
Shit tier 1/5

>Cumming in your own mouth
Only for extreme degenerates. You take a position where your cum would shoot into your mouth. If you are good at it, it can be clean, however usually it is not clean and cum does not taste good. I have tried it several times and I have hated it every time.
Degenerate 0/5

>Cumming in toilet paper
In this method you wrap some toilet paper on your cock and nut. This is shit, the toilet paper gets stuck on your cock and the jacking off is just uncomfortable.
Shit 0/5

>Cumming in a sock
Best method of masturbation. You jack off, when you are close to cumming you put the sock on your penis and you nut. Once you are done you throw the sock on the floor. No work at all.
Very nice 4,5/5

Attached: 1537093406505.jpg (640x640, 38K)

I agree with all of these except for the toilet and sock ones. Maybe it's just me but cumming in the toilet is the only way that I can properly relax and enjoy the orgasm. With the others you have to worry about the cum missing its target, soaking through fabric, turning into glue when exposed to water in the shower, not having enough tissues prepared, having to clean yourself thoroughly and immediately afterwards, etc. When you cum in the toilet your mind is completely free of worry as it can only go into the bowl, nothing aside from the toilet water is dirtied, and there's plenty of toilet paper at your disposal anyway. It also gets flushed away afterwards so there's no disposal required or risk of people finding cum soaked tissues or socks. The sock on the other hand is utter trash because of the friction, no level of convenience will change that.

Hmm, well, I must say that I grew up using the sock method so maybe that is why I am so comfortable with it.

Sometimes it soakes through a little bit, but even then it is fine.
Of course there is the risk of others finding the sock, but, if other people know you nut in your socks they will not touch your socks.

The toilet method.
I have been using this method a lot more recently. I first jack off in my room and then go to the toilet to finish.
You said that the cum goes straight into the toilet. How do you do that? For me it goes mostly into the toilet water but sometimes on the floor or just not in the water and then I have to clean that off. I feel like I would have to stick my cock in the toilet for it to all go in the water and that would just be uncomfortable.

>Not building your own flehslight out of socks
>Not forcing your gf to swallow your collected nut

Y'all are retarded.
>kleenex
specially engineered thickness because they know their public. It's like tp but the tissues are the right size, there's no cut and it almosts never leaks.
>condom
more expensive but you can grab the free ones since you don't care about lubrication. Works in the shower. Will work multiple times with additional internal lubricatiin if you go for a fapathon. Plus it's fun seeing how much you can fill them before pullin them off

Honestly I have no idea how you could get cum anywhere but in the toilet water or at least on the inside of the toilet bowl. Maybe I just have a really flexible dick because I can point it pretty far down towards the water, and I also tilt myself to assist with this. Are you facing towards or away from the back of the toilet? I face towards it.

You have to take the kleenex in the trash/flush it down the toilet. It is nasty and not a good method if you live with others.

The condom method is for special days. Not something that you would use on the regular.

I face towards the back, and the cum often gets on it as well.
I don't think I tilt myself enough and my dick isn't very flexible.
Next time I'm going to tilt myself and try to get it all in the bowl, but I'm worried that if I tilt too much it will get uncomfortable.
Thanks for the tips bro.

Np, just be careful not to bend your dick too much. I find that sitting pretty far back on the toilet seat (as in far back from the back of the toilet) and having good leg flexibility can help take the pressure off.

I never understood this from american movies why they do that? just use some paper to clean yourself

Shower nut needs a lower rating than 3/5 - not only do you have to stand, but the water makes it harder to concentrate, the heat and steam make it feel worse and the cum has a weird, almost greasy texture to it.

That being said, it's a lot more comfortable if you have a dildo that you can attach to the shower wall. You kneel down on a plastic bathmat (one of the ones that's slightly "spongy" so it doesn't hurt your knees as much), and then you fellate it while you fap, makes the whole experience a lot better.

I take my phone in the shower

Cum into your foreskin. Clamp tight. Dump in toilet.
/thread

I just cum in my bedsheets then wash it when it's noticeable

Wtf is this meme about wanking in socks? Like just jack off and cum on your bedsheets then let mom wash them who cares

I do this

Just buy a fleshlight poorfag

Fapping in a sock rubs the fuck out of your nerves. It burns after cumming.

Is it weird when I just nut in my briefs?

>foreskin
How do I do that? It doesn't reach over my penis when I'm hard.

GG.

I have no foreskin though.

Attached: DbYzfA8VQAkQ3k5.jpg (709x681, 47K)

Good luck with that hans goldbergen.

This is false. The sock hurts a cut dick (and you don't need lube for cut wanking)
Bath wanking is great honestly. My personal favourite. (But i like using imagination anyway)

I do this

Ever since I discovered fap in sock it's the only way I do it.
You throw the sock with the laundry and it comes out clean.
I've probably came in every sock I own.

fap inside vagina is even more practical

Attached: 1539534227561.jpg (720x717, 48K)

Humans
Subhumans

do you have a tiny dick or a huge foreskin?
When I get hard the head is way out of the skin and cuming sprays it every time.
before socks I had to aim my dick at some laid out toilet paper or just cum on my hand and wash it.
Both ways were prone to fail and spray cum on my sheets, cloths or pubic hair.

>Both ways were prone to fail
How can you fail that? Do you pass out while cumming? Just aim the paper wtf.

we're all family so here is my experience
circumcised, used the sock, no problems with chaffing. its good because you don't touch your penis you might even forget you are masturbating yourself... and that's a good thing.

I've got a huge pile of cumstained socks next to the bed. Last time I washed them, 46 socks came out in the wash.

>use a piece of toilet paper
Do you have a dick? Paper sticks.

I'm jerking my fucking dick to orgasm, how the fuck can I aim while jerking violently?

Can't you hold it in a half second after you came? I can and it is enough time to aim.

Chaotic neutral
Chaotic good
Chaotic evil
Neutral evil
True neutral
Neutral good
Lawful evil
Lawful neutral
Lawful good

I cum to my hand then I eat it.
You never have to worry about something dirty

Bump

I used to whack off wearing a glove. Terrible, I got scabs all over the thing.

good post

I jack off in my underwear then throw it in my hamper when done

this

Attached: 10.gif (512x494, 621K)