Get a job in the uk

>get a job in the uk
>mfw

Attached: 1540281206463.webm (854x480, 2.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Russia#Ethnic_groups
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_Kingdom#Ethnicity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_United_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_General_Assembly_Resolution_68/262
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is it like this everywhere or just in London/other major cities?

You are part of the problem, though. Poles are a worse immigrant demographic, I would say. At least the pakis speak english.

Looks like Birmingham (which is even worse than London)

the incredible disappearing country

Only in London and other major cities really. The countryside is almost entirely white.

It’s russian fitness model

UK was always multicultural. There was a lot of non-whites in London even in XVIII century. Those immigrants are from commonwealth, so even if they're muslims there is nothing wrong with that.

It's always the major cities in any country.

Attached: Islam_in_England_census_2011.svg.png (800x971, 261K)

>other major cities
pretty much any city in western-Europe has areas like that, even ones that are >80% white still have these tumors that are 90% foreign.

I want to work in the uk now

Why did he choose to date this creature tho?

Attached: Navarrskaya.jpg (436x604, 59K)

>UK was always multicultural.
Not really. Also, according to Wikipedia, Russia is more ethnically diverse than Britain.

White Brits in Britain: 87.17%
Russians in Russia: 80.90%

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Russia#Ethnic_groups
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_Kingdom#Ethnicity

Whats the end goal for people who keep reposting these same threads over and over? Is it just autists that like receiving (You)s?

>White Brits in Britain: 87.17%
This is always a bit misleading since there's Britons and the English.
Nobody cares about Wales, Scotland or North-Ireland when talking about English demographics.

>Russia is more ethnically diverse than Britain.
It doesn't count Crimea and also outdated. Sad!

>let's arbitrarily remove particular sections of your country
A bit confusing, Jan.

Why would a part of Ukraine be included in Russia's population statistics, Vladimir?

>arbitrarily
There's nothing arbitrarily about seperating England from Scotland, Wales and North-Ireland. Especially not when talking about demographics, economy, or politics.

you're handsome af

Yes there is you fucking idiot. The United Kingdom is a single country. Do you think I should remove North Holland or Groningen or Limburg from statistics about the Netherlands just because I feel like it? Go fuck yourself you stupid prick.

Only certain parts of London for what I could see. But everytime I go there is worse. Last time I had a hotel between South Kensington and Paddington (seems like a pretty nice / expensive zone) and there were still roads full of muslims. I still love London t bh its not everywhere like that

>getting this mad
You and I both know the only reason suddenly 'Britan' is a country is because England has Holland tier demographics.

Lmao crybaby

>Why would a part of Ukraine be included in Russia's population statistics, Vladimir?
It's simple: Fait accompli.

No, the reason Britain is a country is because of the Acts of Union 1707. You stupid prick.

>Islam in Russia: 6.5%
>Islam in the UK: 4.4%
Lol.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_United_Kingdom

>United Nations General Assembly Resolution 68/262 was adopted on March 27, 2014 by the sixty-eighth session of the United Nations General Assembly in response to the Russian annexation of Crimea and entitled "Territorial integrity of Ukraine". The non-binding resolution, which was supported by 100 United Nations member states, affirmed the General Assembly's commitment to the territorial integrity of Ukraine within its internationally recognized borders and underscored the invalidity of the 2014 Crimean referendum.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_General_Assembly_Resolution_68/262

Crimea will be liberated. The international community has decided the facts: the Crimean referendum was invalid, and Crimea is Ukraine's sovereign territory.

>Crimea will be liberated
nah you guys can only attack those who won't strike back like in Libya or Iraq

Military might of NATO: Gigantic
Military might of Russia: Insignificant

Poles are everywhere
And thats unironically a good thing I love eastern european women compared to the local women

Attached: 1454870020630.png (3750x4000, 761K)

Based superior Russian BVLL showing the true state of this decaying country to the world.

Attached: 9637f4bd3e0f6de536cdc0ba1e82acd7d8f6551bfe1c29f043f4f08734757086.png (1110x700, 714K)

im a dude and not gay but damn that whitey makes me proud.

people love making fun of Sweden but then you see this.

lol

those are innocent kids who will be British in the future, but still.

but poles do not groom white British girls for sexual slavery.

Attached: sexgroomgang.jpg (994x923, 740K)

>Crimea will be liberated.

Crimea was liberated 4 years ago. It is Russian and will remain Russian.

Also, Tchetchians are considered russian. And a bunch of other mutt classes. That number is probably even lower lol

If the UK is a single country why does it have multiple world cup teams?

>The international community

We don't care about the opinion of that so-called "international community" of American lapdogs.

If you believe you're so powerful then come and try to take it, i dare you.

Crimea was illegally invaded 4 years ago. It is Ukrainian and will remain Ukrainian.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-23 at 14.16.16.png (1296x1516, 347K)

>If you believe you're so powerful then come and try to take it, i dare you.
We ARE more powerful and we WILL take it back.

Attached: nato vs russia.jpg (624x604, 57K)

Well any fucking time, Taras.

don't bother, that dutchfag has a bad case of let me tell you about your country he'll just go on and on

>fields multiple national teams in the world cup
>gets assblasted when people say the UK is multiple countries

Attached: Schindlers-List.jpg (500x395, 28K)

>Also, Tchetchians are considered russian.
They don't
Even Erzya and Mari don't cinsudered Russian here.