I am a 169cm short "male" manlet midget

I am a 169cm short "male" manlet midget.
My life is constant suffering.
I will never procreate with a woman due to my height.
I will never find a woman who accepts and appreciates me in spite of my height.
Having children should be the primary life objective for all of us.
I will never be able to fulfill the primary life objective.
Therefore, there is no reason for me to continue living. My life is over before it has even begun.

Attached: 116849a.jpg (300x240, 12K)

Life is basically impossible at this short stature. I'm treated like a child everywhere I go. Women do not want 169cm short betas. They want anyone who is taller than 169cm. Even 172cm is an acceptable height, I believe, but I'm too short for even that.
The average height for an individual my age is ~178-179cm, yet I'm a 169cm manlet. No one wants to be friends with a manlet, because they don't want to be associated with someone who has an obvious genetic defect like mine (short stature). Therefore, it's impossible to make friends among my peers.
My life is over before it has even begun. Each morning, when I come to and remember I'm a 169cm manlet midget, I'm overcome by a feeling that I'm rotting inside. I'm gradually getting closer to ending it. Eventually I'll stop posting my threads.

Attached: 1535909317141.jpg (653x490, 95K)

You grow up imagining yourself a certain way.
You imagine that you will be able to live a happy, fulfilling life: meet a woman, have children, and raise those children into healthy, intelligent adults.
You imagine that you will study hard in order to make a fulfilling living.
But then you realize you're a 22 year old young "adult", 169cm short "male" manlet, 16cm small penislet.
You realize that you'll never be able to experience raising a child, because no woman could ever possibly be attracted to a 169cm midget like yourself, regardless of your facial aesthetics, hair, personality, etc.
You realize that you will never have fulfilling employment due to rampant height discrimination in the workplace.
You realize that your life is over before it has even begun...
For all of you, this would just be a bad nightmare you could wake up from, but it's my life -- I can't wake up from it.

Attached: CLnMclcUEAEcvAM.jpg (532x601, 43K)

I know some of these feels
t. 177cm

I know all of them
t.180

didn't read lol

Attached: er americanu.png (336x124, 4K)

I'm 193cm and my life isn't all that great. You'll find your way eventually pal.

and thin

When I look back at my life, I can remember moments which occured and left me stunned. I didn't understand what could possibly have motivated it. I never did anything necessarily wrong. I'm not talking about bullying. I was well adjusted enough to not be the target of bullying, but I am talking about little moments where someone undermined or insulted me for no reason. For instance, as a teenager, I remember a little kid, whom I did not know, saying I was less mature than others my age.
But now I realize what it was: my height. I am 169cm short "male" manlet midget, 16cm small "average" penislet, 22 year old young "adult", .96 digit ratiolet, 128iqlet retard.
People see me as having an inherently lower value due to my height. There is nothing I can do to offset it. Even if I look back at short individuals who have managed to gain the respect of others, it means nothing to me. The modern time is completely different. Short stature is worse than any other deformity in the 21st century.

Attached: images.png (186x271, 16K)

You are 1cm higher than Vladimir Putin,one of the most powerful men alive

>if you're gonna make it a daily thing
I have to wake up in this body every day.
If I step in front of a mirror, which I must do every morning, I am directly confronted with the fact that I am a 169cm short "male"

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Putin is ~170cm. He's taller than me, actually.

Attached: 211063263.jpg (765x531, 68K)

by best friend is 1m65 and is dating a smoking hot italian chick. They are both in love and will probably get married.

She will not stay with him.
That relationship will end before or very shortly after the marriage.
Women are incapable of having a genuine, intimate relationship with short men.

Well they have been together for 4 years now and I never seen a couple as truly loving as them, when I see them together there's no doubt that this is true love. That might be a light thing to say, "true love", but you get it when you see it, it's quite rare and I have seen a VERY few couples behaving like this in my life.

>4 years of true love and still not married
dafuq?

Whatever, it has nothing to do with me anyway.
165cm is nearly clinical short stature. His problems are in no way similar to mine. If anything, he has it easier.
Anything 168-172 is absolute hell.

Attached: 2001844_full-lnd.jpg (652x366, 54K)

>169cm

Must be nice.

they are still only 20.
Keep finding excuses man. You can be the ugliest, weakest, shortest guy on earth and still get a gf, this has nothing to do with your height. I'm an honest 7/10, good fashion sense, decent conversational abilities, 1m85, 70kg and still a virgin and almost kissless (kissed like 2 girls). Everytime I tell someone I'm a virgin they don't believe me, they say "lol you're kidding, you're not even bad looking or something"

>smoking hot italian chick
Give her back or you die.

Attached: IMG-20180818-WA0000.jpg (612x662, 88K)

he's italian too, calm your tits luigi

Ok then. Everything based and redpilled here. Sorry for the inconvenience sieur.

*laughs in 188 cm*