Is this racism?

They are swedes btw.

Attached: swe.webm (640x360, 1.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/aantonijamandir/?hl=sv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah, i noticed the dyed hair + orange skin combo on the girl

Look how turned on she became as soon as she found out he's 33% Finnish

If you're not making a joke, but girls are laughing at you, it's probably not because they're turned on.

>swede cucks
They're probably mad it's not from somewherein Africa

Jesus, whats with swedish hatred of finns? How do finns even react to it? As far as I know, we don't hate anyone like that

only betas make jokes
alphas ARE the joke

It's not hatred, they're just our uncool hillbilly cousins.

Yeah swedes thinks finns are uncivilized masculine brutes and finns think that swedes are gay feminine hipsters.

We are all white man, my dudes

The last time I met a Swede visiting Finland they invited me to visit them. Really makes me think at night

>white
Slavs are "white". It means nothing.

She's from the Balkans. Antonia Madjir or something like that is her name.

Wow so rude, I am 30 years and slav

A couple decades ago the finns were basically portrayed as the MENA refugees. They were considered to be violent drunkards that carried knives. Hence why we joke that Skärtorsdagen (directly translated as Cut-thursday) is the most popular holiday in Finland because it’ll be the day they slice your ass up with their knives.

Why Swedish girls use that tanned skin style?, they look like those wrestlers from the 80s

Attached: serveimage-95.jpg (1000x879, 244K)

They're too white the sun burns them I think I see a lot of them "tourists" here and they look disgusting

wouldn't recommend
you'd just have to fuck his gf while he watches, but not allowed to kiss, talk or cuddle afterwards cus you're a "filthy f*nnish brute"
it's pretty dehumanizing

excuse me why is this girl of reddish / orange complexion?

Attached: 1493228291869.jpg (1600x1200, 272K)

She's originally from Croatia.
instagram.com/aantonijamandir/?hl=sv
Probably uses fake tan or something.

A curse placed on n*Rdoids who agains’t their nature and get a tan

>portrayed
hehe ""mm"" I'm sure them also being significantly over-represented in violent crimes had nothing to do with how they were perceived

powerful

>I'm gonna try to turn you into a hodgepodge generic""White"" even though you don't identify as such
Suspicious post.

based

Of any foreigner tourist, Finns would be the people I invite home. Not even Norwegians.