50% of americans never travelled abroad

>50% of americans never travelled abroad
Is this why so many of them hve such bizarre ideas about the rest of the world?

Attached: s.jpg (1904x1068, 461K)

That's because our country is so large, has nearly every climate, and we have to cross two oceans to get somewhere that isn't a shithole

I've been to about 40 countries, one of which I've visited ten times.

But inter-continental airfare is still pretty cost-prohibitive for people who don't earn well and have outstanding debt. I think the only cheap tickets from my regional airport are to Cancun and several countries in Central America.

>tfw been to dozens of "shit-hole" countries
>tfw would MUCH rather spend my time in Mexico or Colombia than a typical American town

really? then I suppose you can get right the fuck out of here then

Getting the fuck out in November and then again in December.

Aside from New York, Boston, Chicago and a handful of other cities, the United States is basically:

>small urban core filled with government buildings or businesses
>urban core is surrounded by low-income neighborhoods
>expansive suburbs surround city
>no public transportation
>every restaurant, shopping center and consumer-oriented venue is surrounded by an ocean of asphalt
>roads have a million lanes and nobody actually goes outside to walk
>streets are empty aside from areas with bars on weekends
>standalone McDonald's, Wal-Mart, etc
>identical suburbs with bizarre architectural motifs

SEETHING

Yes, and everything most of that 50% got everything they know about other countries fro m either Fox news, Breitbart or Infowars.

Listen partner, as far as I'm concerned anything on the other side of that beautiful ocean blue is the dominion of SATAN and deserves to be firebombed.

>B-Britain isn’t a shithole
>honest g-guys

The Brit says as he winces in pain from getting Tyrone’s big black cock shoved up his asshole. Kek

Attached: A453E40F-13A9-4E20-855B-DB6797CD8B81.png (354x319, 78K)

We are extremely far away from europe, and there is a lack of motivation to go outside the country when we already have places to ski, go to the beach, hike mountains, ride boats, gamble and party etc... inside the country. Also most people live very far away from any border, and one of the countries we border is basically the same culture, while the other is a shithole whose people are trying to come here.
We don't have to go to Austria to ski or go to Spain to lay out on the beach.

50% of Europeans never leave Europe. What’s your point

That and their huge identity complex

>call you non white
>Americans have identity complex for not calling me euro because i live in europe

Our country is much larger than Europe with some states being 5x larger than entire European countries. It's easy to travel many countries when all it takes is an hour long train ride

Thanks for the textbook demonstration of American identity insecurity sindrome m8

This. I spent an entire summer travelling around the US and seeing most of the national parks. I covered around 33,000 miles (53,000km)

What's the point of traveling abroad if you have everything you need in your country?
Hawaii, Arizona, Alaska, Florida etc

Everything you need and everything the world has to offer are two very different things. I'd feel no point in living if all I got was just what I needed. Despite the memes, many Americans do enjoy expanding their horizons like people from other cunts.

nigs gonna nig mate
Did you post that from your cuck-cage btw?

Attached: 5f37ec88aa430bddc08ba5f37a39aeba.jpg (800x533, 117K)

Cringe and muttpilled

there is nothing interesting/better that you can't find in the americas

That's because a 30 min drive to a neighboring country counts as "international travel" to euros.

If u visited britain youd see that most of the sensationalist press is about little parts of london or kent and of course they try to make it schocking so the news get more attention
t. Visited england and wales several times and have family there
It would literally be cheaper to spend ur vacations in south america or eastern europe, if it wasnt for the cost of flying

Europe is not that small, i woulf rather take a cheap flight than spend 2 full days driving to visit france or portugal

I've been abroad but not to Old Mexico.

How long would it take to get from.... Let's say Lisbon to Moscow?

>50% got everything they know about other countries fro m either Fox news, Breitbart or Infowars.

>Only right wing Americans are retards and post stupid shit online

Attached: flat,750x1000,075,t.u1.jpg (750x1000, 44K)

>trip over shoelace in Lisbon
>land in Moscow
>get arrested because you didn't bring your passport
Micronations, when will they learn?

Less than dc to la

A lot of it is from telling the Irish and your kin that they arent white.

The furthest i ever travelled was england or france... cant really say
Btw the americans i hosted on airbnb this summer were great ppl :D the guy was learning spanish and could speak very well to my surprise seeing he wasnt latino

This, basically

Why do we always say this?

american identity is still undeveloped
they had something while they were white anglo saxon protestants (aka englishmen) because being an englishman is a thing
today, what the fuck is an american? americans literally think that being "50% german and 50% irish" is a recognized thing, or that "white" is a category used anywhere in the world

doesnt have its language
doesnt have its history (and no it didnt even take any relevant part in ANY world war)
doesnt have its genetics (what even is an american ethnic trait?)

today its just a vile creation of the jew, for the jew
all jewish enemies also becoming american enemies after 9/11 was purely a coincidence

Average Americans are essentially decent and well meaning people. Many of us are just retarded and manage to cause offense abroad without meaning to. Glad you had a good experience.

>american identity is still undeveloped
>serbia

Attached: 1540197182540.gif (500x345, 408K)

It's because of attitudes like yours that have allowed us to neglect and overlook any place that isn't New York or San Francisco. Please don't let the door hit you on the way out.

yeah we've been around for 1600 years now and this form or that
meanwhile you people exist and stand for.. race mixing? is that was america is all about? sure is today

a serb child growing up in serbia can very easily develop a sense he is on a holy mission, an american child growing up in america can very easily develop a sense he is supposed to racemix in order that schlomo can give it a raise

Attached: sveci.png (2440x668, 3.61M)

Okay my dude keep your developed serbia and serbian identity

it's not only you the ones who say that, trust me

American tourists in europe are several times better than the brit or german ones in my experience

Attached: large.jpg (500x536, 89K)

>doesnt have its language
Yes we do its English
>doesnt have its history
Yes we do, we are Britons who settled America
>doesnt have its genetics
yes we do, we are a Anglo subgroup.
>and no it didnt even take any relevant part in ANY world war
(you)