If I (Aryan German) would have children with my girlfriend from El Salvador (Mestiza) how would they turn out...

If I (Aryan German) would have children with my girlfriend from El Salvador (Mestiza) how would they turn out? White or brown?

Attached: SJaEAdc.png (951x1196, 1.23M)

White but you should not worry about race.

white, amerindian genes are recessive

What level of white?

one drop rule, amigo

>t. frederico lopez & alessandro dejo

it depends on the father, they'd be German

post latina bundas

Don't know, for sure, but they'd probably end up with white coloration and height but more native facial features and hair color.

My family is almost dead 50%-50% white and Amerindian. On dad's side Grandma is Blonde Galician and grandpa is a dark bronze colored Chiapaneca and on Moms side grandma is half French and half German and grandpa is a legit full blooded Tepehuan.

Me and my sister are lighter than most Mexican people we know but both have very pronounced nose ridges, slanted eyes and high asian looking cheeks like our grandfathers both do.

A lot of people think we're hapas and our Russian friend thought we were Kazakh when he first met us.

>I (Aryan German)
Can't stop fuck laughing.

It's a gamble, really. White-ish more likely, but not necessarily.

>one drop rule
18th century autism does not count Zhang.

how are germans aryan?
from the sarmations?
or was it some other iranic group?
i thought they were a race of their own

White white, my father is Puerto Rican and mother is white and I'm white. Even had blonde hair as a child but that changed to brown during puberty.

Should I make her get a DNA test? I'm worried she has Affrican DNA as her hair is curly

But her nipples and down parts are rose colored so I think she maybe is a Castiza

Depends. I have two sisters, one is pale af and the other one is way tanner, even more than me, and we have the same parents. Same with my mom’s cousins. They’re a group of 4 siblings. Two of them are fair skinned, one is tan and the other is like pajeet brown.

>DNA Test
post pics and save yourself from exposing her to your autism.
>Castiza
very likely from what you described

I'm pretty sure most Salvadorians, as most Mexicans (from the white-ish ones to the most native ones), have some African DNA in them. It's the only continuously consistent part for some reason, almost always at around 5%. SPECIALLY if they have curly hair.

Sorry, girlie. You must go.

For Swiss man, only Swiss girl, Franch girl, English / Scottish, or German girl.

>No creatura mestiza.

Remainder that the word Aryan has no meaning as a racial connotation.

I have curly hair and I don’t have African DNA.

Are you Salvadorian? Some Central Americans can be pretty black desu.

I want to drink her milk

No my family is from Ecuador

Do you look like this?

Attached: liliana_dominguez_suit.jpg (538x767, 24K)

Better pic

Attached: 000000371446-liliana_dominguez-fit.jpg (800x953, 128K)

It depends on the admixture. You can also get a white looking person even if the person isn't mainly white, though it's mostly when the person is around 60-80% european where it's more likely to born white looking. It's all a matter of chance.