Fucken hell

I was cleaning the gutters out around my house and the dog fucking knocked the ladder down and I fell at least 10 feet to the ground. I can’t hurt the animal but I want to do something. How would you handle animal discipline in your cunt?

Attached: 3AEE3AC0-4295-4CE4-9D79-3563139D54FB.jpg (700x700, 71K)

Got a killer headache just laying on the couch now, dog looking at me with a smile. Cheeky cunt, dogs don’t hold grudges do they?

>I can’t hurt the animal
cuck

Well I’m not a fucking savage like the average Russian abusing everything in sight

your dog just abused you and doesn't gives a fuck
next time black guy will fuck your women in ass and you wont react to it because you are not a fucking savage

Fuck you, you fucking mutt. Enjoy your shitty grey country

Dogs can't tell what they're doing with things like that.

S O Y
O
Y

>you fucking mutt.
>flag
Even your dog doesn't respect you.

Attached: 1539391779491.png (1050x848, 30K)

He can teach him to stay away from ladders though

He won't know what he did wrong unless he does it again.

>I can’t hurt the animal

Attached: bugman png.png (293x172, 9K)

It isnt as easy deal as you think.

the dog see the connection between the action and the punishment after this much time has passed. punishing it now would only be pointless abuse.

'the dog won't see

summon your asian fren

Attached: dog bbq.jpg (638x1016, 86K)

>want to harm russians
>but don’t want to harm animals

This is a real dilemma...

>it's your fault entirely
>blame the dog
Dick.

>Even your dog doesn't respect you.
lol

kek i did that recently too, i just yelled at him so he stays away (i discipline him regularly with yelling and sharp smacks whenever he does something bad, so he listens). i needed to get on the roof though, i realised the ladder was fucking useless so i just climbed a tree up and down. you shouldn't express petty rage, it's too late to discipline him, you need to to do right away and concisely. dogs are simple creatures, really the only emotions they have are desire for food or comfort, and fear. you just need to make him fear you, though contextually, making your dog dread you isn't ideal.

Listen to this user
It's too late now anything you do won't teach it anything, you'll just be venting your anger on it. You need to discipline them right when it happens. You should develop some emotional maturity or sell the thing.