Oh no, we've entered mutt hours

Oh no, we've entered mutt hours

Attached: 6a9d4e37c17bcf689ea48bbfcd41ecd258def31a40fce7a994e19506d35f7185.png (463x476, 38K)

you got a meme usage license m8?

Evening EST time is fucking awful. All the Jow Forumstards come out in full force.

OH OH OH OH
HE DABBIN
THIS NIGGA DABBIN
NO NO NO
LOOK AT 'IM
HE FINNA DAB AND YOU CAN'T STOP 'IM
HE FINNA DAB ON YOU AND YOU CAN'T DO SHIT NIGGA

Attached: dab jeremy.jpg (1200x900, 199K)

All brits do is post in generals anyway, fuck you care about hours?

go to bed bong

hate
trump
love

Attached: index.jpg (173x290, 8K)

fuck off ye?

He's mad because autistic teaboos post in the generals.

Can Jow Forums explain the NPC meme to me? I see it everywhere and places like infowars are hold contest for the best NPC

It's no different than any other wojack edit. In that I mean it's exclusively used to refer to something you dislike and the edits progressively worse and worse.

it's pic related but for Jow Forumstards

Attached: sheeple.png (376x401, 46K)

All the Jow Forumstards are brown people who live in immigrant cities on the east coast or pasty white Southerners with black hair/black eyes who are 4% African or something

t. mutt

How much of a mutt am I lads

Attached: 5F1E5149-AE21-4FF8-A303-B81899B74316.jpg (1242x1604, 225K)

It started out that way but now it's used just like grug or brainletjaks etc. I thought it originated on /v/eddit.
It's such a stupid low effort meme

come home black man

In general Americans have an undeserved sense of superiority and arrogance. They brag about being ignorant of other cultures while paradoxically not realising the source of their power is ultimately cooperation rather than their military strength alone

Ooga booga where the white women at

it's merely the ebb and flow of history, the luck of not having ww1/2 take place on their soil, the faster we realise we are the medium through which history moves and not the movers the better

it's always aussies making these posts. what's your end game?

Attached: Capture.png (423x429, 309K)

>I thought it originated on /v/eddit.
It was, it's just sheeple for retards

No end game, merely pointing out reality.

My government sees fit to be cuckholded by yours, our politicans should grow a back bone and demand decent economic and political deals. Our free trade agreements with the USA only really benefit america

>”””hours”””
>I don’t spend all day on Jow Forums
pleb

there's nothing wrong with this image

the English love the sea because they love to fuck each other away from their women