Based Polish game devs BTFO trannies on Twitter

>Based Polish video game developers wrecked lefties and trannies on Twitter by using a hashtag that was associated with some transsexual rights movement, but instead they use it for videogames. This caused a major upset in the trans community on Twitter.

>The fierce Polish twitter warriors didn't back down under pressure and kept BTFO'ing the libs left and right. Many snowflakes were shattered by the logic and arguments made by the Cyberpunk 2077 developer.

Attached: 1540371509148[1].jpg (480x273, 19K)

Trannies NUKED Epic Style With Facts & Logic

Imagine having a job offending snowflakes on Twitter as a marketing tool for your gaming company. Epic, amirite?

>First world drama

Do you want to buy their videogame now? They are on your side (unless you are a lib)

Does anyone think pc games are in an existential danger to be erased or phased out? This is just pc master race cringe at this point

Sexual minorities owned EPIC style!

fuck libtards #MAGA

Attached: 1539507516927.jpg (721x726, 55K)

I want Rise of Legends on gog.

The plausible deniability tactics and dog whistling usually annoy me, but in this case it's tolerable because they're just doing it for money rather then politics.
You go and sell good old video games to those bumpkins.

>paying for pixels

cant wait for the day when we kill the last wh*Toid all games will be free forever

>The plausible deniability tactics and dog whistling usually annoy me
There is no deniability or dog whistling if you literally add a line that you are 100% aware of you misusing a hashtag on purpose to upset transsexuals.

RISE UP
Don't fuck with us gamers, we've finally had enough after gamergate amiright gamer bros?

Based BOGA. GOG lost its way when they literally started selling torrent versions of abandonware and fan patches.

This. In my video games I can kill everyone and everything I don't like. I headshot them, I burn them, I stab them, I OWN them.
But in real life I am small and weak. Black bullies are mean to me, one of those niggers even kissed Veronica. We need to rise up, gamers shall inherit the earth.

Some shop thst sells weeb games announced that they're going to sell DoA Xtreme. Lefties produced an ungodly amount of autistic screeching and declared a boycott. That resulted in bigger profit.

GOG is great, torrenting their releases is as straightforward as it can get, you just click on the installer once you're done downloading

Shame.

Attached: walkback.png (573x161, 15K)

>as a pun

Attached: kek.jpg (1200x933, 156K)

transsexuals send stupid plumbers to KATYN with FACTS and LOGIC

>pooland
>first world

Identity politics has fucked up everything. Soon we will ask a teapot's opinion on gay marriage/abortion/trannies before buying it.

Outside of Twitter which is 99% trannies, gamers, alt-righters and programmers nobody really gives much of a fuck.

This, most YouTube videos get more likes than tweets get favorites, or whatever internet points they have.
They are literally shouting at each other in their echo chamber and jerking off in a circle, while thinking they have any real life impact.

>tfw too autistic to care about so.e Twitter e-drama
I know I'm not one to talk but why don't these peope get off the internet once in a while? They behave like they actually take the internet seriously

>Thought the name was GGG
>Thought there was a german goo girls game

maybe in another life

They don't, they are more addicted to the internet then we are.

it's right and left wing freaks that have nothing in their lives but the internet.

Do they? First, it's some fags on Twitter, second, it gets "reported" by the news and gets a part of public discourse and the next you know is that buying that teapot makes you a Hitler.

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 10K)

>freaks that have nothing in their lives but the internet.

Attached: 1440520550685.png (1000x1144, 186K)

Bannerlord when

>"reported" by the news and gets a part of public discourse and the next you know is that buying that teapot makes you a Hitler.
Have you ever paid attention to what news report on Twitter dramas? It's always some opinion piece in Salon, Slate or the Guardian. It doesn't reach the public discourse.

You have something more, you have us.

It gets picked up by cnn

Attached: umarm.png (987x579, 12K)

finish Bannerlord already you pseudo-y*Kubites

pooland btfo again

That one is pretty good.

I think a couple of shit shareware ones were lost to time. And there’s supposedly good czech game that used unbreakable physical copy protection and was only released and freware when the author found his original sourcecode and coémpilled it protection free.

isnt gog publisher not deleveloper

Attached: 1522708688090.jpg (508x504, 77K)

this. but I prefer rise of nation.

It's already dead.

>No more exclusives that aren't indies, MMOs or f2p p2w crap
>yfw there will never be a PC focused Deus Ex ever again

At least there's still mods