Does Jow Forums eat McDonalds or is that just an arab thing?

Does Jow Forums eat McDonalds or is that just an arab thing?

Attached: McDonald_s_To_Launch_Triple_Breakfast_Sa_0_60023242_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fu3xLIFl9Ck
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's only a good option when I'm drunk driving at 3 AM

Haven't set foot in a fast food establishment for over five years

Attached: CGWrnCDWwAEs_d1.jpg (390x365, 19K)

Good for you user!

I went a couple times when I was with my ex because she loved Wendy's for some reason, but never since.

are you american?

I haven't eaten at mcdonalds in like 4 or 5 years since they fired me.

I used to when i was a kid now mc donalds its one of the most shittiest thing you can eat here

I rarely go there myself. Over time, I've learned to like homemade burgers more. Plus, it's kind of expensive.

I only go to McDonald's to get fries when I'm high. I can't eat fast food meat its just too nasty.
Based

I eat at Burger King once a month. McDonald's has absolutely no flavor to its food.

what the hell? an arab thing in america too?

i did in the past, but then i started to shart in our past wal-mart, so i stopped poisoning my body.

stop taking orlistat

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 367K)

No, there are no McDonalds in my area

I try not to

Attached: sad kot.jpg (539x412, 44K)

You, you're the one from the prophecy! May you be successful in your quest to bring peace to globlinoland, i'll be rooting for (You).

>just an arab thing
How did you know?
I guess the french's and portugger's burgers are classier than ours.

Attached: 1537606235259.jpg (2600x2600, 1.31M)

Well lots of /MENA/ with murica are in the world top 20 fattest cunts.

I dislike the company, the food and the people who are working there

mfw there's hope for america

Attached: DcY-ewyWkAAa7U1.jpg (480x480, 24K)

Same

I use the drive thru

>Does Jow Forums eat McDonalds or is that just an arab thing?

New offer appeared in the Poland's McMenu lately which i take advantage of everyday. "Fresh tasty" burger which costs only 2 zł (0,5 US dollar). I eat it shortly before going to gym as a daily routine.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fu3xLIFl9Ck

Attached: 1024.jpg (1024x512, 49K)

>I use the drive thru

I use drive thru only on weekends when i am going to work at early morning, need food for breakfast, and all other restaurants are closed, so i have no much choice.

I just don't like the taste t b h. I used to get burger king a couple times a week plus dominos pizza (a medium pizza, wings, cheesy bread, and a gallon of milk from the gas station) though and got really fat (over 300lbs). I'm back to normal size now (190lbs) though since I quit my old shitty job, dumped the miserable gf, and got my shit together.

Heh pleb, I eat fast food 3 times a week and I'm still losing weight

the only drive through I go to is the liquor store when we run out of shots

Underrated post

Attached: 8133EA27-B9D1-4B6A-84AD-CEB7D3391AB1.png (334x506, 133K)

>Heh pleb, I eat fast food 3 times a week and I'm still losing weight

I eat fastfood everyday, and i am losing weight because i am going to gym everyday.

Jokes on you, I don't even go to the gym

that's radical, I don't know how I would react to a massive change in weight like that. I've always been under the 150lbs my whole life and only recently after my 24th birthday my metabolism reaction to all the food that I mindlesly ate kicked in I finally passed the 150lbs mark by a few miserable pounds. But that's only for the start of this new phase, after noticing that I'm eating way more healthy and replacing soda with water in multiple occasions now that I have to deal with the issues of aging

McDonalds food is low calorie, in fact. It is only presented as "food of fat people" in wicked propaganda. I know exactly how many calories in consume because McDonalds counts them and publishes them on every meal. I never consume more than 1000 calories during my visit in McDonalds, which is rather low number.

We don't have McDonalds up here
I don't know how to feel about that

It's been pretty fucking weird. I'm thinner than I've been my entire adult life, though I still need to lose a lot of fat and build more muscle.

Attached: progress.jpg (2430x1160, 446K)

keep it up you're doing great
your skin seems to be adapting well too