Institutional money is on the way

>institutional money is on the way

Attached: images.png (225x224, 7K)

You're all so jaded. Sad. Don't worry, soon this will pass. Do not sell.

>This is just small dip, this is good for the market a healthy dip is all we need for the next bull runs.
>i bought at 19k

Attached: I'M FINE.jpg (813x551, 178K)

>he actually thought institutional money would buy on exchanges and pump the price
unreal cope

Attached: 152634.jpg (640x633, 41K)

Attached: 61ozH6z.jpg (625x938, 119K)

god damn, milkies for days

OTC trades which will be reflected earlier than you think

absolutely massive cope right here folks

This is the institution it's coming from. They've been saving their pennies, instead of eating them.

Attached: mt-pleasant.jpg (647x432, 195K)

>I heard some rumors about large OTC bids in the hundreds of millions
>Institutional investors want a piece of the cake

it's public knowledge that institutional money has been coming in for some time, but there is confusion that this means they are buying our meme vouchers. this is not what the institutions are interested in, they will buy things like the exchanges and take control of the infrastructure to guarantee they will be paid if you want to use crypto in any way. this does not mean prices won't increase because of their involvement, the secure and trusted infrastructure will lubricate the normies wallet, which is who you will be selling to.

no one has been able how I'm wrong when I say this:
all the money you put in btc/altcoins doesn't mean shit. it's this bullshit "technology" what matters, and even then, it doesn't even matter much at all
the thing is, if financial institutions wanted bitcoin, they could just fork the btc source code, add some servers and use that to transfer money between their branches. they don't need to use bitcoin, they need the technology, and since it's all open source, they can just take it, no need to spend a shitload of money, no need to risk any cent.

all this shit about bitcoin/altcoins is a nice illusion created by people who wanted to make money off retards. it's a big ponzy scheme that will go nowhere. it's nice for making a quick profit based on speculation, though.

>it's public knowledge that institutional money has been coming in for some time
LOL, you faggots are so funny, you'll just make up, or worse, believe anything, won't you?

It's not public knowledge, because it's not true. There is no reason for "institutional money" to be coming in. You can't even define who that is, let alone how institutions don't become institutions by making beyond risky purchases of non-regulated assets, with firm money, or client money. The only interest the fiat world has for bitcoin or any crypto is exchanges, to take fees from you and all the other degenerate gamblers and NEETs who think they're getting lambos 100xing it on Bitmex.

If this so-called "institutional money" was buying in, there is no reason why they wouldn't have already. And since you're lumping investment retailers in with this idiotic "institutional money" nonsense, they have to be transparent where their investments are, and everyone would know if they had a significant position in crypto, and would announce it ahead of time, because clients don't like surprises with their money.

"Institutional money" is one of the most pathetic and hilarious memes here. You've been farting out of your mouths for months that they're coming, any time now! - and there's been zero, nada, zilch investment. From anyone. Which is why Bitcoin is hovering at 7k all day. You child.

>implying Circle wasn't acquired by Goldman Sachs
You are straight up retarded if you think they aren't getting involved in the market.

The jealousy reeks. Go to sleep cuck you have work in the morning.

>able to tell me how I'm wrong...
FTFM

everything you said is wrong except

>NEETs who think they're getting lambos 100xing it on Bitmex.

that's correct. a few will get one when them time is right

you greentext without reading past that first sentence, naughty user.

Circle was not acquired by Goldman Sachs, you fucking dunce. They put a small investment in the pool, because one of the guys there used to work at Goldman Sachs. It's so little, it's less than GS probably pays each month for coffee service, and they're not even the biggest investor in Circle.

Delusion is a hell of a drug, it makes people post beyond retarded shit like what you just did.

That;'s all you have? No rebuttle?

I thought so. Faggot. You know I'm fucking right, but you'll be here tomorrow with the rest of them, farting the same shit out of your mouth as the rest of them.

it doesn't matter, this shit has been popping off everywhere for a long time and is institutions getting their foot in. Like i said it never meant buying your shitcoins, banks provide money services, they own the pipes not the money itself, they will own the crypto pipes too.

And the thread gets even more retarded, lol.