/v4/ + friends

My lunch from yesterday edition

Attached: DSC_0069.jpg (4096x2304, 2.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pawłokoma_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubingiai_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glinciszki_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponary_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nemmersdorf_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaunas_pogrom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naliboki_massacrehttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kielce_pogrom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Vistula
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II
youtu.be/JU4U5S3OqpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PErzdt3rysw
bezrealitky.cz/nemovitosti-byty-domy/537356-nabidka-pronajem-bytu
bezrealitky.cz/nemovitosti-byty-domy/536417-nabidka-pronajem-bytu
bezrealitky.cz/nemovitosti-byty-domy/537502-nabidka-pronajem-bytu-sevastopolska-brno-mesto
bezrealitky.cz/nemovitosti-byty-domy/202964-nabidka-pronajem-bytu-trybova
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cute little belly

Attached: tumblr_o29cknTZ9T1rgjw8io1_1280.jpg (1143x1077, 551K)

> that food
>lunch
Get yourself a cooking gf for fucks sake

It’s this time of the year

Attached: E17D1943-FE13-4C51-8E06-0758E4459B72.jpg (4032x3024, 3.23M)

Everytime I see hemenex Im reminded of that retard who didnt know that hemenex=ham and eggs

s-shutup

I'm gonna quote you
>who said they are being glorified BECAUSE they killed a bunch of villagers?
>I also didnt know they killed innocent people excusively
What are you doing if not excusing their actions?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pawłokoma_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubingiai_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glinciszki_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponary_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nemmersdorf_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaunas_pogrom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naliboki_massacrehttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kielce_pogrom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Vistula

There are tons, tons more of examples like this. I didn't even bother looking up the articles about the crimes committed by Czechoslovakia.

> attrocities happened in war
Maybe dont start a war nex time?

hey you dumb krautoid check out this link
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II

>Ponary massacre
>Ypatingasis būrys
In what country and by what people are these guys glorified again? These guys are known to be murderers here and there's a whole book written about it. I'm also not sure why you call them partisans, they were part of a German unit.
Yet again, you're full of shit.

throw shit get hit. What did you expect

Yeah, it's all Germany's fault. Every other nation was based and innocent.
There were Lithuanians fighting in German units. There were also partisans fighting already during WW2 against other factions, in cooperation with the Wehrmacht. Even in 1944, when the frontline had already moved way past Lithuania, they continued their massacres.

Again, none of it supports what you even said lol
Those partisans who murdered innocent people are viewed as murderers and bandits
Partisans who were in forests and kept ambushing and sabotaging Russian army and didn't get involved in any of that shit are glorified. Also, those partisans were an official army because they wore uniforms with insignias and obeyed by war laws or w/e they're called.
Russians used to dress as partisans and shoot up local villages to make sure that the population turns against them.

Good people are glorified while mean Nazis controlled by Germans are frowned upon and those who were killing innocent people even after Germans were gone are simply called bandits and frowned upon as well here.

None of what you said or accused me of holds any weight. I am not justifying that Ukrainians glorify their UPA or any other country with similar shit. You just generalized partisans into one group of bandits who were all bad goys and le killed all foreigners.

>it's yet another lithshit glorifying his collaborator history episode

Attached: 09d.jpg (400x400, 15K)

Are you saying that the Lithuanian units who fought during WW2 against the Red Army and others magically changed their ideology and personnel after 1945? Are you saying that the people who did all these things before 1945 were suddenly put into retirement?

boobies hehehe

Attached: [35i] Fate Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya 3rei!! - 07 (BD 1280x720 x264 AAC).mkv_snapshot_14.49_[2017.05. (1280x720, 497K)

It's not like Poland is better with your disgusting glorification of Armia Krajowa even though it performed mass murders against every ethnic minority present in Poland.

Feels bit weird to see politics discussed here.
>not that it bothers me

>what is reading comprehension
literally the opposite wtf lmao
what are you even on about? I just told you that those who were involved in massacres are viewed as controversial as fuck as best, as literally worse than nazis at worst. you still haven't showed me a single instance of them being glorified, despite what I said to actually disprove your claim that has to be proven first
killing of jews and polacks is not viewed well here believe it or not. people are upset about it because jews were also citizens of Lithuania.

i believe some validation is in order

Attached: 20a.jpg (1234x815, 100K)

Since Lithuania regained independence from the Soviet Union in 1991, the debate over Lithuanian participation in the Holocaust has been fraught with difficulty. Modern Lithuanian nationalists stress anti-Soviet resistance, but some Lithuanian partisans, seen in Lithuania as heroes in the struggle against Soviet occupation, were also Nazi collaborators who had cooperated in the murder of Lithuanian Jewry.[27]
Jews, Ukrops, Lithuanians, Belarusians, all were slaughtered.

yes, there are a few higher ranking partisans who might or might not have participated in the Holocaust and those are hard pages for us, but like I said, people view them as shady at best now and admit their wrongdoings. nationalists tend to be the most vocal, but it's not the general populace. our nationalist party doesn't get even 0.5% in elections, thus not representing the nation.

>Jews, Ukrops, Lithuanians, Belarusians, all were slaughtered.
broofs.

Are we still talking about the war? Ok i will come tomorrow

life sucks

Attached: chinese electric hobo batman.png (1280x720, 704K)

no
have this birb

Attached: 44122245_2015196518532180_1074294491801714688_n.jpg (640x960, 32K)

Ikr

What does Operation Vistula have to do with anything on this list? It was a resettlement, not a genocide, meant to put an end to UPAinian insane massacre sprees. And it worked. It's the one thing commies did right.

youtu.be/JU4U5S3OqpQ

Poles founding construction of catholic church in foreign country.
Mfw we're like Saudis

would you have sex with me?

Attached: IMG_20181018_111635_HHT.jpg (2250x4000, 2.94M)

No, sorry
my dik like into vagene, not into other mans ass

The fuck's wrong with your nipple

bump:?

bumpo

bumpito

b u m p

bumping this thread with no survivors

Attached: 1498656920229.png (840x840, 59K)

ok, saving this thread

>page 8 again

Attached: 1539572336328.jpg (577x382, 28K)

I slept for like 10 hours yesterday and im still tired as fuck

I had the craziest farewell party yesterday
I'm also never drinking alcohol again
Feels good to be a normie and not a depressed autist

Sleeping for more than 8 hours is bound to make you tired

but I slept only for 4 hours 3 days before that. How am I supposed to make up for it?

You're not, dummy
I sleep like 5 hours per night at best and I'm doing fine
Sleep is like sugar, it's a socially accepted drug

getting sentimental in the morning

Attached: menel.jpg (700x550, 51K)

I bet you didn't even get laid

Attached: 1453727857446.png (644x690, 399K)

Saw a turbo qt Turkish girl with her BLACK TÜRK boyfriend in my bus to work today, felt very jealous. Need a Turk gf

why would I get laid when I have a loving gf?

youtube.com/watch?v=PErzdt3rysw

Cyberpunk 2077 devs doxed, harassed after misuse of trans* hashtag #WontBeErased Lack of reverence for the #WontBeErased hashtag will not be tolerated, no matter the intention. Game journalists now join the doxing and harassment campaign against Polish game studio CD Projekt Red.

l u l, I bet they will just apologize like everytime

omg
yeah those keks will apologise like a bunch of retards

dead like my will to live

Go out for a run!

Attached: 1446829038967.png (1281x1080, 1.11M)

fuck that

>sorting out all the papers on my table from my 5 years of studying
god damn i really should be more systematic
its basically just random names and two lines of text randomly scattered over random papers torn out of random notebooks. i don't even know which subject was it in most cases

the morning moon shines bright

Attached: Adolfik.jpg (400x266, 24K)

Poles should have been genocided

Czechs should have been hugged

Polish hug camps

I wish I lived in functional family

Attached: 1446566778269.jpg (248x438, 59K)

It always made me sad in school when classmates were talking about what countries did they visit with their parents during summer vacation and my summer vacation trips usually came down to going to work in the potato fields or hay

or the Christmas they had without an arguing and shouting
being poor sucks but being poor with hell in family is whole different level

this hits so close to home dude
>so how were your summers? Stacey, I heard you went to Italy with your parents?
>how about you user?
>o-oh just at home h-haha

When I was in first grade, we had to sit in a circle every monday and tell everyone what we did on the weekend

Usually the other kids would always say they visited their grandma or went for a walk or some other dumb shit. I always said that I stayed at home since my parents were poor and hated each other. Eventually the teacher started making fun of me and the kids joined in

Needless to say, I don't remember elementary school fondly

>I don't remember elementary school fondly
Me neither
When I was in first or second grade, during lunch break we'd all go and buy buns (with cinnamon, chocolate and whatnot) because that's when they arrived, and they'd get instantly sold out. One day my mom gave me two slices of bread (normal one, not that white stuff) with butter on it so I can have at least a light snack. Few of my classmates (my "friends") were like... "lmao look at this dude, bread? why can't you bring a mini pizza or something? what a fucking bum". I remember tears coming out of my eyes while I was chewing that bread. But when I look back at it now, ofc it hurt me a lot but I feel worse for my mom who just wanted me fed, it's like they were indirectly insulting her.

Another situation was when we used to go on excursions to some museums or something with the whole class, usually to the capital. Most of those excursions were to fucking shopping malls, lol. Parents were always baffled why the fuck excursions are to shops. So after one of such trips, we were going back and stopped by McDonalds (first time I saw and went to McDonalds because we never had and still don't have any fast food chains in my town). Everybody had money given by parents for the trip particularly but I didn't. Everybody were sitting down and ordering stuff. I stood next to a wall most of time looking how everybody's eating and feeling embarrassed but pretending that I just don't want to eat. My head teacher called me to her table and said she will definitely buy something if I just want, but I refused, idk it felt too embarrassing, like asking for food. Usually before such trips while still in class kids were bragging about such stuff
>so how much dosh did your parents give you
>ohhh nice dude mine also gave me like that
while I always had equivalent of like 5 € or something.

Litwin at least now you will be making some basic money in Czechia (which you will surely need to pay for the inevitable alcohol addiction you will develop while working in customer service)

>inevitable alcohol addiction you will develop while working in customer service
this guy knows

>now you will be making some basic money
Yeah if I have enough of luck to find an apartment for less than 400 €

take a look at bezrealitky.cz, I managed to find a decent one for a 388 €

Ye I've visited a lot of sites for that
Looking for something in these districts: Štýřice, Bohunice, Starý & Nový Liskovec or even in Staré Brno closer to the river. That company is kind of in center of those, where the Jihlavská road goes.
These are the only options I found to be at least half reasonable:
bezrealitky.cz/nemovitosti-byty-domy/537356-nabidka-pronajem-bytu
bezrealitky.cz/nemovitosti-byty-domy/536417-nabidka-pronajem-bytu
bezrealitky.cz/nemovitosti-byty-domy/537502-nabidka-pronajem-bytu-sevastopolska-brno-mesto

But I don't know. Together with utilities it's usually ~12,000 kč (1+1 or 1+kk). It's more than half of netto salary so I am looking for something that could end at 10,000 kč mark with utilities.

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (1068x795, 991K)

> I am looking for something that could end at 10,000 kč mark with utilities.
I only found another one in the locations you specified
bezrealitky.cz/nemovitosti-byty-domy/202964-nabidka-pronajem-bytu-trybova
the only downside it +1500 Kč for the garage stand, which means it ends at 11K/month
but I don't think you should limit it to that, the commute is usually quite short (unless you want to live somewhere in Brno-venkov)
anyway, good luck

Yeah, it seems like commuting by bus or trolleybus from city center to the location takes 30-40 minutes. It's not that bad. Just gonna need to know the schedules and whatnot, since shifts are at night. Thanks.

I have wondered why are their RE market prices this high. Are people buying up everything? Is the influx of foreigners that big that there is a housing shortage? Are they not building enough?
Can't tell. Their rent prices are almost Germany tier nowadays.

Optimal way would be to share a two room flat with a roommate at least for a while, but I don't have anyone for that. I'll need to scout some sites and Facebook groups for it. I realize that I have to take what I can get but still feels like I should be looking for something reasonable at least. If my rent in my town is 120 € and salary 410 € then 800 € salary and 400 € rent isn't that much different.

>I have wondered why are their RE market prices this high
because obtaining a permission from building authority takes forever, be it for residential or technical construction
as a result, there is unironically shortage of flats, especially in big cities like Prague and Brno

>mfw this year heard in bus kids that got allowance in 150-200 Euros range

Attached: ridingwithdespair.jpg (141x177, 20K)

>Brno
>at night

stay safe

>#WontBeErased
What's that and what exactly cdpr did?

Best movies of all times according to csfd

>1. The Shawshank Redemption
>2. Forrest Gump
>3. The Green Mile
>4. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
>5. Seven

Best movies of all times according to imdb

>2. The Godfather
>3. The Godfather II
>4. The Dark Knight
>5. 12 Angry Men

About to have a job talk lads, bit stressed but excited
If it works out I'll have a job in my hometown instead of Warsaw

It's such an overrated movie
>4. The Dark Knight
Ahaha

Yeah i don't get why Shawshank gets all this dicksucking either, it feels just like average drama to me. But then again, so does Green Mile. Imo Forrest Gump is the best one from all those listed.

Dark Knight is objectively in my top5 as well. You can't diss a movie just because its fantasy, its still amazing in all aspects, from acting to music.

Good luck!

Got a call from staffing girl, my offer increased from 26,000 to 29,500 kč

congrats

Attached: 1512298011174.png (236x236, 74K)

>only burger movies
>no Bergman or Kurosawa
top kurwa kek

>Bergman
The most boring shit i have ever forced myself to suffer through honestly. The story is interesting up to a certain point where you realize you are just watching fucking family squabble without having any feelings for anyone involved

We're not much better

Attached: ranking.png (549x879, 134K)

Gratz

Attached: 1540431305004.jpg (1242x1553, 286K)

trump wants to legally bind that there are only two genders and wont be erased was hashtag used by trannies and co to twitter about it, but GOG used same when talking about how they will keep the old games living and that they wont be erased. trannies and journos already pissed by cyberpunk having two genders and not otherkin madness got pissed by it and doxxed the guy and twitted about it like mad

bad omen?

>literal SJW movie
>2nd spot

Attached: 1368981356938.png (408x283, 159K)

Thanks
Prolly not, hopefully not
Intouchables is a good movie though

It is a good movie, i'm just surprised Jow Forumsand would rank SJW movie that high

Well working for that shitty wage in quite expensive city is just bad idea

What about other benefits?

Ask about food vouchers, multisport card and free public transport card

You wont get 10k flat inside brno. Look at some flats at the edge od the city or in nearby sattelites. If tram still goes there you can stipl get into city easily
Or you can try places like Slatina. Yoi can get into city in 10 mins by train and there is lots of appartments around there. Its getting harder every year to afford flat inside brno as average wageslave. It doesnt help that local unis have not enough dorms so many flats are occupied by students