How come Chileans always complain about Colombian and Haitian immigrants but never about Venezuelans?

How come Chileans always complain about Colombian and Haitian immigrants but never about Venezuelans?

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Chile.svg.png (2000x1333, 9K)

/rSouthAmericanProblems

only incels complain about colombians (men) because they have tiny dicks and can't compete

no one complains about colombian and venezuelan grills
we do complain about our own """"women""", though

Venezuelan women are pretty hot and they're very easy going too

Only poor and/or ugly people would date them though, high risk of getting yourself some disease

what's so bad about chilean women? chilean women are best tier

Don't be so mean spirited man

Because we don't have Venezuelan gangs

It's what I see, just stating facts

t. loser who can only get sex from refugees
LOL

LOL at this CHI
>hideous faces
>flat (even if fat)
>bitchy
>entitled

Whats wrong with Chilean woman?

Attached: AverageChileanGirl.jpg (1080x1350, 1.36M)

what about chilean men

Jeje le pagué mil pesos a una morra hondureña y me la coji
no me pego nada :)

their hygiene is also very poor. why would you date one? they're just going to gold dig you

because Venezuelans generally are more educated and professional

5 years ago, the ones coming now are the average congo tier

It really isn't that

1000?OH NO NONO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAHA
Esas changas cobran 200 en los punteros de Comitán y Tapachula

I hate them because they all bought motorcycles and they drive like shit. Before people who bought motorcycles were bikers and they drove consciously of their smaller size and visibility to cars, but these damn bastards never signal, never respect lanes, always traffic-splitting, running every light and stop sign, speeding in packed traffic, honking, etc. It's fucking India-tier.

This

venezuelan are the rare kind of inmigrants that are not bottom of the barrel

>pagarle a una inmigrante hondureña indefensa cuando la pudiste haber secuestrado
Pense que los mexicanos estaban basados y rojopastillados

Nuke this shithole
please

Colombians are thugs and Haitians come to be extremely poor, even poorer than local poors. Venezuelans are fine
/Thread

Why are Colombians so hung? Theyre mestizos just like Chileans, same race, but they all have horse dicks.

bbc genes

Are you a woman?

Attached: 13613561251241.jpg (1012x629, 205K)

Colombian have bbc genes

Chilean machupes were always cucks and tiny dicked people

Attached: Inca archers.jpg (620x396, 74K)

>only group that never got conquered
>cucks
what did he mean by this

they got conquered by the Incas bro

not by war but why showing them hung Quechua dick and lall the lautaros just drop to their knees

Attached: Inca regiment.jpg (736x297, 60K)

except when they didnt

drop the chicha m8

Proof that peruvians are thinking about cock all around the clock

>He didn't know that Peruvians are flamboyant faggots even though he is our neighbor
I'm ashamed.

Not at all, Colombians from the Andean region usually have smaller dicks but we're all above average.

Can macho latin America tell me why it is so important to have a huge dick?

Latinos make bad fathers, they're poor, ugly, short, low IQ so having a big dick is their way of coping

Don't want to sound like a feminist but I hate how we men are juged apon dick size

Latinos from Colombia, Brazil, Venezuela, Cuba, Argentina, Uruguay, etc. are pretty good looking. Also they tend to be more charismatic and socially dominant than the average "whitey". If you lived in Florida you'd know what I'm talking about. The average Anglo-American male seems autistic by comparison.