/mena/

بلاك پاوأ

Attached: B1CDFAA3-1BB6-435B-91FA-7D86B52C2CE6.jpg (960x1200, 283K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2DXEmBhtKY
youtube.com/watch?v=ibYTfCnDKxE
youtube.com/watch?v=aywNMxGLDVY
youtube.com/watch?v=CSoCd1Q-z_8
youtube.com/watch?v=9YjRuTp-nD0
youtu.be/Q2eAkkzf2lc
youtube.com/watch?v=5fehLYL4CCs
books.google.com/books?id=Sabe8l9hox0C&pg=PA88&dq=algeria egyptian french teachers&hl=fr&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjQloLU2aHeAhVhyoUKHeQPBMcQ6AEIKjAB#v=onepage&q=algeria egyptian french teachers&f=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good morning

tfw no qt kuffar hating, adhan answering, airport security check derandomizing, Aisha aspiring, AJ+ watching, Allah fearing, Araby typing, Assad supporting, astaghfirullah muttering, badawi scoffing, camel riding, Daesh denouncing, date eating, deen having, diglossia knowing, dua invocating, Eid al-Fitr overeating, Fairouz listening, familial honour bestowing, fatwa obeying, fusha speaking, Gaza tunnel digging, gaze lowering, habibi endearing, hadith consulting, halal consuming, haram avoiding, hijab donning, hair covering, homosexual defenestrating, IDF soldier stoning, imam listening, inshallah willing, Intifada supporting, Iron Dome activating, Islam submitting, jizya receiving, khaybar khaybar ya yahud'ing, Kpop concert attending, Kurdistan crushing, Li Beirut singing, liberal Islam avoiding, majoosi mocking, mascara overusing, Mecca facing, mensif preparing, modesty embodying, Mohammed(pbuh) admiring, mosque building, mushrikun dissasociating, naqba mourning, nasheed chanting, Occidentiphiling, Ottoman revolting, oudh spraying, Panarabism aspiring, Quran memorizing, Ramadan fasting, Jow ForumsExMoose downvoting, rock throwing, rogue "imam" Tawhidi ignoring, salafi hating, salat repeating, Saudi road accident causing, Shahada reciting, Sharia law implementing, shawarma turning, Shia/Sunni dividing, shisha smoking, takfir declaring, taqiyya practicing (ikrāh only), Tel Aviv udrubing, Tunisian Arabic deciphering, Turkish drama watching, Ummah uniting, virginity minding, wedding ceremony ululating, yallah exclaiming, zakat giving, zina committing, Zionist Entity hating Arab gf

Attached: 15401777842001800858012193290842.png (620x433, 416K)

>homosexual defenestrating

Hahaha!!! I can now read most Arabic characters and understand how they change with position, I told some fella on here that I'd be able to write something in a week so I'll post something in Arabic on Saturday and you'll be fucking wowed. Yes, you think you can make idle chatter with the local pizza shop owner in your languages and not be understood by local bongs? Think again, I'll be like some undercover cop understanding all this unfunny banter while you think I'm oblivious.

Attached: Rawr!.jpg (496x600, 102K)

Oh no no no...

Attached: 3277a70f2f2a92ccb0d7750b6d925beb.png (595x491, 38K)

Go ahead and try. But, I advise to go for normal Arabic rather than standard. I guess a foreigner has to do some standard Arabic first then a dialect though.

You sound very flamboyant desu

You could've spent the effort on a more useful language, but that's still really impressive so good job.
Is he an actual troll?

W-what's the difference between them? One's Qu'ranic and one isn't? I thought it was just dialects. The image of the one I'm doing is Egyptian and there are a lot of -el's (I can't use a keyboard for it yet) on words so it seems like its their dialect.

What sort of language? And thank you!

It's kind of like proto-italic/Latin and romance languages.

No lmao. He's a 100% greek phoenician.

dumb arabs

youtube.com/watch?v=q2DXEmBhtKY

Attached: 3wA6tRp.gif (354x286, 60K)

guyss what web browser do you use ? and what would you recommend ?

i just can't bear jewlge chrome anymore, it just eat ups all my pc's ram -.-

is the new firefox close to decent ? or should i stIck to google ................................

Attached: 1539056691526.jpg (833x602, 151K)

tor browser so you won't get in trouble for viewing a pic of this loli

Attached: 41545849_410818199449117_6816961566263035949_n.jpg (540x675, 54K)

slimjet, vivaldi, chromium or its other open-source derivatives dummy

saudis can't be beautiful, hopefully she'll put her plastic bag in the next few years

i wasn't asking for meme browsers that flatter the desires of paranoids conspirationists, i don't mind sharing my infos to googlo.

i just want google chrome to stop eating 4GB of the ram whenever i open up 5 tabs you dumb nigger can't you understand the question + fuck off mena you ain't arab nor north african you're a low iq nigger

Attached: sudanese guy.jpg (640x960, 55K)

Hey dude how’s it going? :D

>I am too stupid to look up alternatives with better RAM management!!
get fucked you bitch

great

First for Africa

Attached: B19ACC00-DD16-4527-8D9A-E5041C9000F8.jpg (246x205, 13K)

I’ll be moving to Sudan soon, I’ll visit u

You are an Arab

For you personal safety and sanity, please don't, thanks for throwing an olive branch but that MORROCAN is universally recognized as the boards lunkhead

well ahaha ... at least i'm not a NIGGER.

Attached: 43397953_320487068762129_5761886850230779904_n.jpg (480x600, 33K)

ah yes you've found true fulfillment and content in being a sandNIGGER, instead of an enlightened, confident arab/muslim you'd rather carve out a position as a buttyboy for French supervisors

also enjoy getting your sewer of a rectum rekt you big fat queen

t. youtube.com/watch?v=ibYTfCnDKxE
You're worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=aywNMxGLDVY

I can see your mom ... haha NIGGER.

Attached: sudanese not people.jpg (700x467, 54K)

>t.sudanese migrant

Attached: how sudanese became muslims.png (500x822, 154K)

>he uninronically considers himself to be an arab

Attached: keklol.jpg (258x245, 12K)

>be morrocan
>travel to your former colonial oppressors seeking handouts
>cry like a bitch when you get spat on
>go on the internet with your 4GB RAM and project ad infinitum because of your inferiority complex
thanks but no thanks, better things to do

السودان ليسوا عربا بل افارقة دخلوا الاسلام و حاكم لهم فرض اللغة العربية عليهم وهم مستمرون بسبب الفقر للحصول على منح مالية و عمل لدى الخليجيين

cope.

Attached: 236830659023212.png (1003x1024, 956K)

>t, buttmad because his female kind cuck him for darker skinned gentlemen over him in france

>this dumb disporafag again

Attached: 1503526371037.jpg (662x658, 99K)

Why are they so lethargic and passive? When i look at Egypt i presume them to be a major local power with large cultural influence, but they seem to punch far under their belt.

Attached: Map-of-Egypt.jpg (512x622, 20K)

mghribi kter mennek ya lblédard lkelmen lmke77at ana b3da dert chi 9alwa f 7yati tjennest o tala3t walidaya hna l franssa, kiytek nta yal lbarhoch li mzl yssarfo 3lik tfo b7alek nta n7ar din mhom bla chafa9a

Attached: EXPOSED.png (440x330, 214K)

he's homo, he's perpetually asking for French boyfriends here and on /sp/

Think his dad always wanted a daughter or something and modeled him accordingly, so he transfers his daddy issues onto his bf

Even the puny little gulf states get mentioned frequently in the SCW, but rarely if ever Egypt.

when will you speak a human language?

when you say dumb shit expect to called out
>dert chi 9alwa f 7yati tjennest
wow tbarkllah 3la si NEET mol li papiers injaz 3adim
>li mzl yssarfo 3lik
ana machi khri*g
historically egypt was always the prize for conquest, rarely a major external force

Israel and America and Saudis. They want to make sure they will never be any more Nassers.

killem with fire!

i spoke arabic and english in the two posts above that actually, sorry for not being a brainlet.
i'm also fluent in spanish ( since i grew up in north morocco ) and berber, and you ?

o nta ? chderti f7yatek? la ttarti nl9ak kat 9ra f hassan II univ 7it fa9ir o at b9a rabbek dima m7achar.
gleb 3lya a zebi ra berrab ta n9der n7ar mok gueddam 3inek o nbol 3liha o hya kat t3effen mat9der tdir ta 9lwa.

Attached: belkzzziz.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

>Some animal is pretending to be human

haha nice joke.

When was the last time u guys had sex???

>o nta ?
zebi ana mdebr 3la belgica anji l3am jay kate3refni ze3ma

Can you just get the fuck out you majoosi bitch?

what's up with all these numbers?
are these messages encrypted?

3 > ع
9 > ق
7 > ح

no you

wish I knew arabic desu

Ana maghrebia lakin ma kanhdersh mizane l'arabe marocain/al maghribiya. Only algerian. Cumbersome.

Hebrew sounds so fucking wierd lol

isn't hebrew relatively similiar ?
>i'm a girl btw

Attached: delet.jpg (758x698, 96K)

That wasn't the point, dear blédard. If anything, I've larped as a male for the longest time on this website. Now teach me a bit please.

>i'm going to LARP as girl to ask for help because that's how beta orbiters are supposed to behave

kys

9wada belgica ma kat 3tich jenssiya men ghir la dabbarti 3la chi ghlida ( mariage blanc )

darija del meghrib o dzeir b7al b7al, gha homa kitowlo f les voyelles o 7na knsrtohom, 3liha kanzrbo 3lihom flhdra
>blédard
not for long see

You’re actually a boy who’s LARPing as girl who’s LARPing as a boy?

You're almost right but I'm not larping as a girl, just ask some posters in this general.

أشعر بالغثيان وتعب من المغاربة فقط توقفوا عن الكلام

have always wondered how hebrew sounds to foreigners
nah
besides slang and swears the languages are very different

>he has to use google translation to speak arabic

Attached: téléchargement (1).jpg (225x225, 10K)

أنا لست كذلك

It sounds like Japanese mixed with Memphis African-American dialect

non dialect ta3 dzyer aqreb b barcha l tounsi surtout la partie est mta3 i dzyer il est probable que dialect mta3 ouest fi dzyer aqrab lil mrarka mais la majortie de l'algerei aqrab l tounes

>lbnéné
>nsamé
>fini2é
>kin3ané
>mashr2é
Damn lebanese dialect is so gay

youtube.com/watch?v=CSoCd1Q-z_8

Attached: images (3).jpg (237x212, 5K)

Hebrew and Arabic are very similar not "very different"

youtube.com/watch?v=9YjRuTp-nD0

sorry your language is similar to the very "subhumans" you want to genocide.

Hihi coucou toį

youtu.be/Q2eAkkzf2lc

قالوبعد3اشهرنقرربرفض والقبول بنتزوج خت راجل ختي مخسها
والله يعاون مجنسة بلجيكيه نقدم عل اقامه عن طريق البلديه

lol
if you were speaking arabic in front of me right now I wouldn't be able to understand a single word

maybe biblical hebrew is somewhat similar idk

cc

wish i could be as alpha as khalid ibn walid ;-;
the best nasheed for me is still this one tho youtube.com/watch?v=5fehLYL4CCs

only residency ?

>666
>posting a nasheed
islam=devil confirmed

Question for /mena/
Do you believe that the FLN did good when they suspended the elections in 1992?
Would Algeria be better if the civil war had not happened even if they got the FIS?

Sure I don't understand Hebrew either, but since both language belong to the semitic group and they are not far from each other, they are still pretty similar and leanring one can help you learn the other.

اللهوما دابا ونشوف مبعد مشي نكره غا نحصل فشي ترحيل قسري

idc about algeria

yalla col khara

You think that Ennahda could ever win the elections in your country then?

modern hebrew is a mess but yeah both semitic
slang and swears don't count akhi

yes but with less than 40%
ma5yeb zok om dialect mte3ek

Would you support them?

no i don't like islamists

Algerian here.

A technicality but it wasn't the FLN but the army who suspended elections.

I think they did bad and provoked the civil war. When I hear my family, they all say that the islamists were already kina violent and controlling women on the street on how to dress etc. But still I can't shake the feeling that it could have been managed better with regular justice and police.

Algeria would have been better if FIS only in the sense that a brutal civila war would have been avoided, the rest would have been the same plus some international sanctions like it happened to Iran. The average algerian today is still pretty islamist.

Neither ennahdha nor nidaa tounes could win by majority ever again. But never underestimate the stupidness of my normie countrymen.

Why are algerians so autistic about islam?
For example, moroccans don't care as much, at least from what I've seen.

Would you say that the 2011 revolution was good or bad for tunisia?

good in a way (more freedom)
but it heavily affected the economy

Well FIS won because of the government's own mistakes after all and because the majority didn't bother to vote. Things could have already been different.

Do you really feel so? Until recently and with some exceptions I would have said most algerians are actually pretty liberal. In any case, you can blame outside influences.

Because France tried to erase it for 132 years, that only people cling to it more and organize to safeguard and develop it. The newly indepndent state with communists and soviet sympathies was similarly very hostile and repressive, but plotwist it hated actual communists and liberals more, so it still let islamists organise in mosques and spread propaganda more instead of full on repression. Also some pople say it's the middle eastern teachers imported after independence who spread their influence.

hello
would anyone here have decent knowledge of political leaders in iraq c. 1950-55

Almost the same is probably going to happen in Tunisia if ebsessi continues his liberalization propaganda contradicting Islamic morals

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD.
But it was bound to happen in the future, if ben ali wasn't outed someone would have made a peaceful coup d'état or his wife might have taken his place. The problem was the whole country was destabilized, the economy fell hard, the worker unions started chimping out making lots of the investors close their factories, tourism fell even harder after the terror attacks which made it worse. That+the incompetence of the goverments, the corruption that increased even more, the continuing change of the govenrments made it get this bad.

Attached: 26733633_1784311734934446_2746232814901770939_n.jpg (537x634, 54K)

The situations are not even remotely comparable. France actually banned hajj (for some years) and turned most islamic monuments into other stuff. Some tunisians just want more secularism.

I've met several people with a spanish father and a moroccan mom but never the same with an algerian mom for example.
Maybe it's because we get less of them but still they seem to be more conservative and care more about their religion.

>some pople say it's the middle eastern teachers imported after independence who spread their influence.
Hmmm, that was indeed quite the fuck up :
books.google.com/books?id=Sabe8l9hox0C&pg=PA88&dq=algeria egyptian french teachers&hl=fr&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjQloLU2aHeAhVhyoUKHeQPBMcQ6AEIKjAB#v=onepage&q=algeria egyptian french teachers&f=false

That is because us Algerians are of the righteous and faithful SubhanAllah

Attached: CDDA5CBF-5CD1-4631-9E78-75795AF34AB1.jpg (4032x3024, 1.94M)

woah nice book, I heard and read many articles about egyptian teachers, but it's first time referencing it and giving numbers.