AHAHAHAHAHAHA BEARS BTFO, ABSOLUTELY UTTERLY BTFO!!! NOW BEGINS THE DECADE LONG BULL MARKET TOWARDS $100K PER BTC

AHAHAHAHAHAHA BEARS BTFO, ABSOLUTELY UTTERLY BTFO!!! NOW BEGINS THE DECADE LONG BULL MARKET TOWARDS $100K PER BTC

Attached: 1524980455107.png (608x593, 215K)

OOOOOOOOOOOO

GIVE ME YOUR CUM BULL

if you are reading this you did not get shaken out

Attached: a499a13c36045080e9c0a4b825a0901c.gif (500x408, 511K)

>THEY FELL FOR THE SHAKENING

Attached: jw.png (335x342, 109K)

600k soon, screencap this

capped
50k by EOY

Just bought

Same, sold my house and car for this moment!!!

Wish me luck boys!!!

It starts today , it is so obvious,to the moon!!!!

WE FUCKING DID IT!!!!! FUCK YES

12k by the end of today I can FEEL it

Just called work and told them I am not coming in for the rest of the week and I QUIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SODL MY FAMILIA TO THE SHEEKHALS LETS FUCKIN GOY BOYS

You'll be spewin to find out its a dead cat bounce

SHUT UP I AM GETTING RICH LMFAO SUCK IT NOOB

I almost feel bad for the people who sold the bottom, but the weak hands needed to be purged along with the bearfags.

Attached: 1527510276382.jpg (200x232, 17K)

Keep going up you piece of shit daddy needs to get FILTHY RICH!!!!!

Fuck what r u doing go UP BITCOIN?!

Awwww yissss

You think this is gonna keep going up?

you fags this shit is happening every 3 weeks since january

dump dump dump pump in one hour, market thinks its going up so it raises for a few days and then it dumps again

:(

Shh don't tell them
Altho I'm long term bullish
I'm short term bearish. Just waiting for a stronger pump to dump my shitcoins and sit out a little

give it another week and a bit before we finish this bear cycle my friend. Dont get too excited yet I'd hate to see you disappointed.
Remember that huge green dildo back in april 12th? Celebrate when we see that again soon not a few hundred dollar rise

Attached: 1527486246973.png (790x397, 159K)

>mfw no cash on gdax to buy more coins

why even live

And it's already starting the Bart formation. SAD attempt by the bulls. Very pathetic.

dubs confirm bears will die with cancer

Fuck why is this shit dropping are you serious?

Not gonna lie starting to get a bit nervous I bought at 7433 do you think we will go up?

24hr Change
+1.97%

sure we will go up... in a year from 1k to 2k

wooooooooo

what?? are u joking?

We may go up more in short term. But over all it is just another trap imo.
I'm selling the bounce and buying in a month....or few

I don't trust any pumps anymore

Hello !

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

fuck please tell me ur joking

I'm on phone. But I almost mapped these few days perfectly on goyview

In the summary I said since every charter is waiting for 6900 before a strong bounce. It won't happen

This can rise for days... weeks possibly. But I think unless sentiment goes very bullish in news we will just crash from this

man thanks fuck i put everything in to this ok im just gonna get drunk hopefully it goes up

do u think i should just sell if we get to like 7500?

Put up a stop-loss you fucking ape.

its just risk aversion based on europe risk, but since btc or any coin is a shit asset to use for that, it'll be just temporary.
look for shorts once the rally exhausts. dont aim to be right, just trade the fucking market dipshits

Stop loss like other user said
This market is unpredictable even tho I'm a God at reading it :)

Long term we will go way above 7k so hold of that's your thing

whats a stop loss?

ah yeah i thought i was going to hold but im not feeling too good

>believing some dumb phone poster
Buying at 7.4k was stupid, but hodling in a bear market would be even more retarded. The downward trend is still in progress, so we'll most likely hit sub 7.2k again.
I'd probably sell and buy the next dip that will most likely come.
>what's a stop loss
Forget what I wrote. You'd be better off just selling and staying out of the market.

Transfer your coins to an exchange, set a stop-limit/stop-loss on BTC/USD(T). It's a limit you set where the exchange will automatically put your coins/tokens up for trade for a given amount when the trade value hits that point.

For example: if you bought BTC at 7200, and it's currently rising to 7400, you don't want to sell for less than 7200. So put up a stop-limit, where you tell the exchange "when this coin is traded for 7201 again, put x-amount of them up for sale at 7200". As long as it's rising they won't be sold. But when it dumps to that point, you'll safe yourself from unneeded losses. If you're smart and can tell where the market is heading, put up a higher stop-loss than your initial investment.

This is a sucker's rally.

ok thank you both i am going to sell if it gets to my buy in lol

Manually? If you are, you're not getting it. Crashes can happen when you're asleep. This will help you sleep dude. Stop-loss it.

see this lol:

>buying cryptocurrency in 2018 =')
its alright this was all a larp