Why do persian americans turn out to be full blown degenerates?

Why do persian americans turn out to be full blown degenerates?

Attached: 0004I0595x.jpg (810x495, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_al-Qādisiyyah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qarmatians
bbc.com/persian/iran-features-43010659
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975STATE163771_b.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they're rich liberal Tehranis.
Average Iranian lives like a shithole third worlder.

Here's higher res pic since OP is too lazy

Attached: 8p7t0.jpg (736x736, 85K)

Irani diaspora is very degenerate, I can say they are the most degenerate diaspora out of all muslim country diasporas.

Because they're better than Nafris diaspora whores (you)

Pakis are pretty degenerate, my brother has a paki whore gf who he feeds pork to regularly and has had sex with many times.

Gulfies are also very degenerate

gotta ask,how are french persians?
same as american persians?

Anecdotes. Most durka religious people in Both U.K are Pakis. Least whores of all brown diaspora in Canada are Pakis. Iranian women who leave Iran become atheists and try to act white, they forget their roots and are self hating

>shias
>muslims
m8

lolspic

Is she a practicing Muslim at least?

Nah, most Persians I've met have been good people.

She's a practicing Muslim.

an Afghan girl once told me persian women cheat, drink and smoke a lot and I should steer from them lol

Ordinary human beings no longer under the control of the Islamic gestapo.

pakis, arabs, indians and basically every other muslim hates iranians. yet iranians are the only ones who arent bending over to get buttfucked by the US...

Iranians assimilate into whatever their host culture's true spirit is. For example, the ones who act degenerate in the USA are merely being "American", since being a degenerate materialist is what being American culture is all about. From my studies, France and UK are largely the same.

The real intelligentsia of Iran who have noble blood, like myself, become pessimists who have good tastes in high art, excel in academia, read various philosophy and literature, prudish, and reclusive. I look like this pic of Shapur I.

The only thing I share in common with the diaspora is intense dislike of Islam and all things Arab.

Attached: shapur I zoom in.jpg (195x209, 17K)

>what being American culture
what American culture*

My roommate is a Kurd from Iran. He's an Atheist fedora master chef that posts anti-islam shit on facebook all the time (more so than a cringe tier Jow Forumstard).

He also talks about how bad Iran is when in reality it's not even as bad a Detroit or other major US cities.

Worst of all he never makes friends with native english speakers, so his english is shit after 3 years of working here.

How the hell can he make friends with native english if he is working for 3 years in america?

>he never makes friends with native english speakers
I was born here, and I never made any friends because 1) I do not like treating sex as a recreational activity, it is degenerate; 2) I am simply too intelligent and have high-caliber tastes in art while being well-versed in many scientific, metaphysical + theological, and etc. matters.

Friendship no longer means anything within the modernized West. In the past, friendship was formed since childhood, much like Raskolnikov & Razumikhin in Crime and Punishment. Now, friendship means nothing as globalized capitalism leads to social atomization and insurance providing a better safety net than "friendship".

In fact, "friendship" increases one's risk of being backstabbed and exploited in an increasingly tense world.

Cringed hard.

Cringing cannot change basic facts of reality. Emil Cioran laughed and cringed very hard when reflecting on what death meant, but it still meant nothing.

Friendship means nothing in this day and age. Insurance has superseded the need for friendship, which has become more of a hindrance and activity of the brain-dead rabble such as yourself.

god i wish that were me

More like immoral rewards who just want to escape the only thing keeping them civilised so they can be degenerates

>in an increasingly tense world.
in an increasingly competitive world*
Wanted to correct myself.

*retards

>french persians?
Non-existent, barely a few hundreds Persian or shias here. Most of the diaspora is from Algeria, Morocco or Tunisia.

>Kurd
m'ok
>anti-islam shit on facebook all the time
Into the trash it goes. Tell him that even if I don't know him I want him to die in a horrible and painful way.

They are just imitating the commonplace culture of USA. You are not as sophisticated as you think you are. Most people just do whatever the herd does.

They are people whose families decided to leave a theocracy. I think their lies your answer.

Islam is a stupid religion, which is obviously not true. It began as a tool to justify or facilitate Rashidun imperial expansionism. Muhammad may have well not existed, being a fiction created to help unite warring Semites, prior to Rashidun invasions. The Koran resembles a bastardized Aramaic Nestorian text. Some sections do not make sense except in Aramaic. For example, "72 virgins in heaven" translates to "grapes on a vine" in Aramaic, which makes more thematic sense.

Any [inser nationality/race] American ends up being degenerate or at least insuferable.
It's the country culture, not the nationality or race itself.

>he believed the meme

Attached: CD604810-F448-43B2-9239-DCA3A9137211.png (2400x2496, 117K)

She looks perfectly nice and presentable. What’s the problem exactly? If anything Iranian diaspora are about the best you’re going to get from

Kys zaidi shitskin the streets of tehran will be filled with the blood of sh*a and z***dis

Iranian diaspora is vastly superior to subhuman ar*b mudslimes in the west.

>Some sections
>72 virgins in heaven

Well mate I think it's a sufficient reason to tell you that you don't know jack shit about the Quran since there's no story of "72 virgins" in it. You also says Islam was a tool for the Rashidun imperial expansionism while the Rashidun only formated after Islam and the death of Muhammad s.
Sorry but your 10-minute learning from Sherif Gaber & r/exmuslim isn't sufficient enough.

Attached: 14750947841563.png (660x603, 288K)

Your mind is nothing but a collection of endless recursive memes with no nuance or depth. Just memes within memes and a widening abyss. You are absolute filth compared to my magnificence.

I did read the Koran, and I remember vividly one section about virgins waiting in paradise. Perhaps, I remembered incorrectly in regards to 72, but there was clearly on verse about virgins waiting in heaven.
Stfu, you Sunni fanatic piece of shit. Also, in Germany out of all things. Wew.

I as well am a student of “Gotcha Internet University “. Let’s go jag off at the lock Starbucks so we can complain how bad the coffee is.

Quran deals with Houris but the story of the 72 ones awaiting in heaven don't come from the it. And the fact that Islam couldn't be made to justify the Rashidun expansion still holds on since it came before the caliphate was even a thing.

Yes, unlike (F)ersians I make Germans my whores and assimilate them into MY culture instead of pretending to be them

you are a zoroshitskin and you will burn in hell

>You also says Islam was a tool for the Rashidun imperial expansionism while the Rashidun only formated after Islam and the death of Muhammad s.
There was no Muhamamad. It was made up on the fly. This is why some verses in the Koran only make sense when read in Aramaic, as I've explained. The "virgins in paradise" verse does exist in Koran, and translates into "grapes on a vine" in Aramaic, which makes more sense.

Islam is a mess of a religion.

You are a bunch of idiots. Islam is a false and stupid religion. There is no Allahs. There was MOST LIKELY no Muhammad either. No one with half a brain truly believes in this bullshit.
There will probably be right-wing uprising in Germany, Sweden, and elsewhere, and I look forward to seeing you Sunni fanatics die.

The thing is grapes and vines are already mentioned in the Quran with the word "عنب" for example, which is definetely not the same word used for virgins.

Why isn’t France range banned? Not like any actual French people post from there

Unlike the weak jew we will BTFO the west if they every even dare to try something like this

You dumb (F)ersian faggot

I went to a pretty good University for STEM, so fuck you.

I have little to no time to waste on you curs. If you want to challenge me to a duel, then so be it, but you must begin by listing your top 5 films, authors, and more. I will then ascertain your worth and gauge if your intellect can match mine. I doubt it can. You are nothing compared to me.

Sandn*ggers are generally very trashy low IQ people. So when they are outside the confinements and strict rules of their own society they lash out

Look at France where most younger sandapes drink and do drugs routinely

Attached: 1509953981407.jpg (1732x3036, 1.54M)

You are a war-mongering Sunni fanatic piece of shit. You think with your weak intellect, yet high brawn, you can determine what is the nature of reality? You are just a clueless savage whose blood shall be spilled underneath the moonlight, and there will be no God to greet you as you let out your final gasps.

Do not push us Persians. We could very well destroy Mecca AGAIN if we so wished.

>Do not push us Persians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_al-Qādisiyyah

>low IQ people
I guarantee you that I possess a much higher IQ than you. If it's a duel you want, then it is a duel you shall have. List your top 5 films, authors, aspirations in life, and more so I can gauge how intelligent you are.

Qarmatians sacked Mecca in 950 CE, and they were largely Zoroastrian-Shia hybrid.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qarmatians

HAHAHAHAHA we literally conquered your shithole and you were our bitches for hundreds of years, you use arabic as your written language and you changed your name from Parsi to Farsi because we, your arab masters, could not pronounce the P sound. Now bow down before your superior you dumb fersian shitskin

Geez stop being such a try-hard

We do not even have 2-3% Arabic admixture, and before the Revolution, less than 10% of Arabic loanwords were being used, even less. It's as simple as saying "Darood" as a greeting over "Salom". Your religion is false and only used to justifying conquering and massacres.

Iranian genome stabilized in 800 BCE and has remained largely the same.

Attached: My_genetic_continuity.png (735x341, 32K)

Don't worry (f)ersian your people will be subjugated by us again and shia will be genocided

It's as simple as holding Kuwait hostage, which is very well what we are doing for deterrent purposes. We'll send you the heads of Kuwaiti women and children if you dare attack Iran. Don't push us, my little Arab savage shitskin slave.

>master race
>can't even pronounce "P"

Attached: doubt-6.png (492x280, 85K)

Ismaili doesn't mean Zoroastrian-Shia and it wasn't long until the Abassids wiped their asses out. And they didn't destroy Mecca as well. Try again (F)ershit and you'd better take care of your own nation before playing the fedora master with a US flag (your modern-day rapists) on a mongolian anime imageboard

Qarmatians combined elements of Zoroastrian esotericism within their Shia worldview. The sect broke down when one of their members began worshiping fire and going full-blown Zoroastrian.

My point is, we burned Mecca when pushed, and we'll burn it again if you continue pushing us. You are the aggressors here, not us. We'll sacrifice all Arabs one-by-one before we let you attack Iran.

Arabs did not even maintain power for 150-200 years, and there was barely any admixture except in Khuzestan province.

For the past 500 years, the only regional powers were Iranians and Turks. Arabs were irrelevant and will go back to being so in due time.

Hit or miss, I guess they never miss, huh?

>1) I do not like treating sex as a recreational activity, it is degenerate; 2) I am simply too intelligent and have high-caliber tastes in art while being well-versed in many scientific, metaphysical + theological, and etc. matters
You sound like a cringey fedora lord with some social issues.

You're right. My roommate from Iran says you get like. 1000 Teenage Butt Boys, who don't eat or go poopoo.

Only to an American does valuing not being a degenerate and appreciating high-art equate to being a "fedora lord with some social issues". Go back to clubbing, you peasant.
Gulf Arabs are stupid.

>implying I'm a gulfie

Weak bait

Then why do you worship them? There is nothing unique in Islam, and these Gulf Arabs have little to no potential as a people.

If you like the monotheistic elements of Islam, then why not become a Greek Neoplatonist or something similar?

>pakis, arabs, indians and basically every other muslim hates iranians
?
Shia love Iran regardless of their ethnicity retard. It isn't a matter of race/ethnicity but denomination.

>middle east diaspora thread
>full of german and french flags
every time

Attached: 1540006019803.jpg (1357x951, 57K)

>worship them
>nothing unique in Islam
Arabs represent only 20% of Muslims worldwide, including the "fake Arabs" like Sudaneses. I also hate the Saudis actions and the oilnigger gulfie countries. Islam isn't an adoration of these gulf arabs, especially when it talks about how they'll be approaching Qiyama. Give it up.

>a commander that lead wars doesnt exist
are you ok user?

Then 80% of non-Arab Muslims are cucked to Arabs, since Islam was a literal invention by Gulf Arabs to justify invasion, genocide, and empire-building. There is nothing doctrinally or metaphysically unique in Islam, and the story of Muhammad's "revelation" is complete barbaric nonsense. Islam has brought nothing but pain and misery. I will not give it up. If you like the monotheistic elements of Islam, then just drop it and become a Neoplatonist.

>He also talks about how bad Iran is when in reality it's not even as bad a Detroit or other major US cities.
It really is bad outside of Tehran, Isfahan and Shiraz. Just mountainous shithole which is slighty better than Afghanistan.

Attached: MPX05NH.jpg (1006x455, 80K)

>For the past 500 years, the only regional powers were Iranians and Turks

Wow let me guess, your source is your ass?

Attached: 1540120711685.png (646x579, 470K)

Did you got raped by the Basij to be butthurt like that or what? If anything the Quran is harsh on bedouins at many times concerning their behavior in the future and it has caused them a lot of problems concerning the superiority they wanted to have among non-Arabs becuase Islam gave equality to non-Arabs. Mesopotamians literally fought to have their conversion recognized among the Umayyads. And most of Arabia hated Islam at first man go to sleep America shitted your brain.

Anyone could look up the sources for such a basic fact, you subhuman. Ottomans ruled over you Gulf Arab subhumans for a long time. Besides Ottomans, the only rival power were Iranians like Safavids, Zand, and Qajars (which were incompetent).
Islam is still a stupid religion. I know everything you're talking about, but just look at how much of a failure Islam has been in the present. Moreover, look at how retarded and nonsensical the story of Muhammad was. Why do you think he had a divine revelation? Plenty of prophets existed in the past who claimed divine revelation.

Islam is a regressive religion, too rigid. Instead, I encourage looking at Neoplatonists and learning to think for oneself.

>Ottomans
It wasn't under the Ottomans per se since it was under Egypt which functioned as a fully autonomous vassal/state of the Ottomans, majoosi subhuman.

>WE WUZ SAFAVIDS N SHEEEIT!!
Almost all Mughal, Ottoman and Safavid victories from 1400 to 1700 can be attributed to gunpowder, retard.

Attached: 1540193785744s.jpg (229x250, 8K)

>fully autonomous vassal/state of the Ottomans
You were still vassals to the Ottomans, which was my point. You had no true independence from Ottomans, and were basically the same desert shithole you are now.
>majoosi subhuman
Having descent from magi nullifies you "subhuman" claim. It is a great noble thing to come from such civil, glorious magi.

>and were basically the same desert shithole you are now
COPE HARDER. You know damn well that living here is way way better than living in Iran.

>Having descent from magi nullifies you "subhuman" claim.
wow I was wrong when I thought of you as a persian. You're just like any other mutt who is clueless about the Middle East. FYI, Majoos was the word used by the Rashidun to call the iranis. It means "Fire worshipper".

>can't even differentiate a hadith from a quranic story
>calls it the Koran
>only justification is "muh stupid religion look neoplatonizts"
Into the trash ugo

>You know damn well that living here is way way better than living in Iran.
You are a literal passive market for Anglos and have no true sovereignty. Once the oil goes dry, you'll have nothing, thankfully. Also, Carter's administration who backed Khomeini.
>FYI, Majoos was the word used by the Rashidun to call the iranis. It means "Fire worshipper".
Yes, I know, but majoosi translates to magus/magi in Latin. Magus/magi refers to priestly caste of Zoroastrians who did revere fire.

Well, most of them are in Los Angeles and 1/3 of them are jews. You do the math.

>Carter's administration who backed Khomeini.
And the shah was backed by Ihappy Iranian citizens, of course

I can distinguish hadiths from the Koran. The Koran itself is only marginally better, but it is still shit. I agree, there is nothing racist in the Koran per se, but the religion was still initially created largely for imperialist purposes. There is also nothing unique or great in such a rigid and regressive religion, due to Sharia and the retarded idea of Ummah.

There will no Ummah. Sharia is also too rigid. It is best, instead, to create a new religion.

Monica Belluci's new movie looks good.

You don't need to follow some meme school of thought just because you hate Islam. I don't consider myself a muslim yet I don't bother to look up neoplatonists or whatever.

>You are a literal passive market for Anglos and have no true sovereignty
cope cope cope

>Once the oil goes dry, you'll have nothing
That's what they all say.

Attached: 1540407832006s.jpg (241x250, 7K)

>Sharia is also too rigid
You keep forcing, Sharia itself isn't a monolith and varies in application and in maddhabs. Islam is also one of the last reason a part of the world influenced by it isn't bending over globalist bs. Besides saying "it's shit" or "it's stupid" you have no concrete argument, you do you now

The Shah initially began as an Anglo puppet, but after 1974, he began becoming independent of OPEC interests and this pissed off Carter's administration. He also sought, to the best of his abilities, to help the people with White Reforms. It wasn't perfect but better than what came later.

USA/UK now supports Commie Islamist terrorists called MEK/NCRI, which are even worse than the present IRI regime.

Your country is a literal desert, and you can't become self-reliant even if you wanted to. You are also some of the fattest and uneducated people imaginable.

You're seriously labelling the MeK as an "Islamist" organization? Lol. Are you also ignoring the fact that USA and UK now are on the IRI's ass, especially the US? And that after the revolution Israel and the US lost their biggest ally in the region, being the shah? Subhuman pahlavi was giving all of your oil at a low price to them while your people was starving

You believe a Bedouin in the deserts had a sacred revelation that thwarted all others, and being a illiterate and savage, everything he still wrote in his shit book was divine.

BBCPersian has found recently declassified documents in US National Archive about secret plan of president Kennedy to overthrow secular government of Pahlavi in favour of Shia clergy led by Ayatollah Khomeini through a coup plot in 1963.

US gov & CIA had formed "Iran 918 Group" consisted of a several Iranian Army commanders to overthrow Shah's government if he resist any Islamic revolution. One of the group members was Mohammad-Vali Gharani who later became Iran Army's Chief-of-Staff after Islamic revolution.

bbc.com/persian/iran-features-43010659

Later on, Carter's administration was also becoming tired with the Shah since he was no longer being an OPEC puppet, and Carter's administration initially backed Khomeini:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975STATE163771_b.html

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution

It is fairly clear from the linked document and several other declassified papers that elements of the US government were actively conspiring against the Shah from the mid 1970s until his fall. The Shah kept pushing for oil price hikes at a time of economic weakness in the West, and just after the US domestic oil production peaked. With that revenue he was embarking upon ambitious development programmes. Eventually, the US managed to get Saudi Arabia to undercut the official OPEC oil price and therefore undercut the Shah. Revolution came shortly afterwards

The USA began distancing itself from Iran since William E. Simon's 1974 petrodollar deal with Saudi Arabia.

Also, on a funnier note, Carter's ambassador to UN also called Khomeini a saint

>muhammad was just some random dude
not even a muslim but that's not right, i'm just passing by so I wont stay and argue though

Being an atheist is still based

>that thwarted all others
Yeah the beduin in question was some poor merchant whose got all Makkah going after him including his own tribe after having revelations but yeah he succesfully managed to control peoples' mind lol

He was a retarded warring pedo who even condoned beheading at Banu Qurayza. He was just a sick bastard who claimed to have a revelation to unite warring Arab tribes. That's if he existed, which is doubtful.

So what? There were plenty of prophets who got fucked over by their own tribe or others. The only reason you're Muslim is because the Gulf Arabs pummeled your ancestors into submission. This is why you focus on this retarded Bedouin over say Mani.

Weak bait

>le spread by the sword meme
>implying gulfies were interested in my peoples' conversion
You really got raped by a bassiji, seething fershit