The world is dying, are you happy about it?

The world is dying, are you happy about it?

Attached: COKvMz5WUAEA2fG.jpg (600x590, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IEPv31_E__4
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/risa.12140
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The world is dying
explain

Yea, feels pretty good

global warming, dumb Jow Forumstard

That's not a real thing.

The world and nature will survive, that has never been an issue. It's us who are gonna feel the effect

drumpf gtfo!!

The world doesn’t give a fuck. Only certain species will die. New will evolve. We chose this, so there is no reason to bitch about it.

shut the fuck up

the "world" is "dying" is not correct as I will hereby btfo out of your fucking juvenile name calling you stupid fuck

1. global warming will affect humans and animals sure but guess what the world isn't alive
2. it will help plants through the extended temperature distribution
3. it will shift some marine life but increased temperature does not put the state of ocean ecology into dying mode
4. chaotic weather patterns does not kill the earth, it just shifts it in a radical manner

op's human centric description of global warming is the exact reason why fucking idiots can't see the objectivity and have to rely on fucking name calling

yes global warming is harmful of humans and human centric view of the environment but this emotional pandering by op and you is why it is such a political shit storm

just fucking die already

youtube.com/watch?v=IEPv31_E__4

whats the point of talking from a plants perspective you stupid piece of shit

what makes your ignorant ass more important than plants

trolling libtards epic style

> read Jow Forums
> thing world is dying and get blackpilled
> read some history
> realize world was always shit and become meh pilled

Because I said so and the plants can't argue with that logic. Go be autistic about barely animate objects somewhere else

Yeah because I get to see it in fullHD on my big ass TV :)

Plants sustain life, global warming may kill billions of people but it won't kill the earth. When OP says earth is dying other people can instinctively detect bias and instinctively feel defensive because their identity is being threatened, just as you are feeling now. This is how modern politicization work. The youth and foreigners need to understand that in the information age you must be as objective as possible when you try to present some problem and let their worry come out rather than a defensive reaction leading to more division. People can unite when everyone is worry about something more than any other emotion. Don't play the pathos game, it is endless

Yes

Average autumn so far where I live.

Do you really expect people to accept death without some kind form emotional defensiveness? Is that not a little unreasonable?

>guess what the world isn't alive
I would keep on reading but I don't want brain cancer.

if humans are exterminated the Earth will rejuvenate and heal back in some thousands of years. but we'll be gone, so... no. if the only way to save the planet is to get rid of humans, maybe agent Smith was right and we're a virus.

>ITT: A Jow Forumstard is wrong, but he is smarter and better at arguing his wrong opinions than we are at arguing facts.

Well, fug...

Attached: F963FEB6-C527-44B7-928B-5B37ACF64BED.jpg (804x802, 95K)

Hyperbole is unreasonable. You are not going to die, you may die as always. The causes just changed, a little.

There are studies done about why this exact topic is so adverse to political change and it has everything to do with language and how people perceive the problem. Do you think global warming is a problem/do you want billions of people to drown is much worse a political proposition than how your source of water will be impacted by various flooding.

Even though it is a macro-issue it is self centered Americans that are voting.

It's not just the warming. The oil is built all our excess and it will run out soon too. Yes, I'm quite happy about it. All foreigneers will have a natural disadvantage and i'll be on the winning side!

Enjoy your current world while it lasts bro. And remember to always blame the ordinary people and not the rich heavy polluters.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/risa.12140

no, it's not fast enough

The world you knew died a while ago.
Welcome to the current year, user.