> troncash.net/

“I’m fond of English tea and sandwiches”

-- John McAfee --

Attached: 3333.png (278x289, 106K)

What the fuck is happening in this bread

Fuckin kek, all in

> troncash.net/

How we started

We started as TRON core and Justin thought it would be better than Ethereum. After pulling in as many plebs as he possibly could he dumped on them. This continued for a very long time and people kept buying into to it simply because "its only $0.07". Like we haven't heard that one a million times..

After months of trial and error and pre pre announcements we've finally got things right!

Attached: 11.png (119x176, 39K)

> troncash.net/

Partnerships

Partnerships have been a key factor in the success of TRON Cash leaving TRON core in the dust.. TRON core simply cannot compete with the superiority of TRON Cash. With people like John McAfee and Roger Ver leading the way what could possibly go wrong?
We will continue to form partnerships and better expand our horizons!

Attached: 1123.png (122x185, 45K)

> troncash.net/

Attached: 1212312312.png (175x218, 88K)

I really really like this thread

bump

HOLY SHIT ALL IN

Top kek all in for sure

i am enjoying it as well..

kek
e
k

I NEED THIS RIGHT NOW

Merry-Go-Round 1 has broken down

When ICO?

Hahahahaha fukn lol'd

This is massive. I'll be all in right now

> troncash.net/

"TRON Cash will be cheap, cheaper than TRON Core. Cheap enough for Sudanese, Haitians, Pakistanis, Somalians, Bolivians, and Bangladeshis. This will lead us to global cooperation with organizations such as the ICRC, UNICEF, and the IMF in our quest to decentralize poverty."

Attached: 111111.png (119x168, 34K)

> troncash.net/

"Billions of people all over the world suffer from some form of cancer. I believe that together we can cleanse the whole world and send these people off to a better place."

Attached: 11234456.png (122x180, 36K)

> troncash.net/

Attached: 5.png (169x217, 74K)

this slant eyed nigger thinks he deserves to steal from EVERYONE. Poverty shouldnt be just Americans and niggers, it should be decentralised poverty for everyone according to this fucking nigger rice eating midget

thank you just bought 100000k to the moon and beyond tron cash is the real bitcoin private monero

Tron is the real DGB dont let digimarines tell you different. If slant eyed nigger midgets want to steal money they use tron and sketchy ass commie exchanges to do it on

This is GOLD I heard the supply is 100 billion LOL

ICO will be soon too

Attached: Roger justin partnership.png (900x664, 933K)

Bwhahahha lel..rotflmfao

Where can I invest? I would like to buy up all ze coins

Tron CASH is the real Tron!

This shitcoin is unironically the largest portion of my portfolio right now, and was also the one I invest the least amount of $$$ into.