Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

independent.co.uk/news/world/anti-soviet-warrior-puts-his-army-on-the-road-to-peace-the-saudi-businessman-who-recruited-mujahedin-1465715.html?fbclid=IwAR0fsea4LX-VQP4bNWgtg_ic8w2uyuqOEVrUWyLXt-igwEZzj8rBaefmYEA

Attached: file.png (678x453, 428K)

You didn't know?

Attached: slowpoke.jpg (1422x800, 98K)

This is American peace.

Shhhh the Americans don't know. They have collective amnesia. Don't remind them the hijackers we're all Saudis not Iraqis too.

> OP doesn't know about the moral equivalents to the US Founding Fathers

greatest false flag in history
he was a good guy, a gamer and has anime in his pc

This Osama guy seems like real nice fellow. What's he up to these days?

jews did WTC though

Yes, Saudis

it was a controlled demolition

The Independent is a British newspaper. That looks like a Robert Fisk article.

America was supporting this guy. He was assassinated two days before 9/11.

Attached: FFE22BFD-0223-4DE4-8362-B4CEAAEFF67A.jpg (185x272, 9K)

Saudis are crypto jews.

Didn't he have bible black too lmao

he was a freedom fighter

He was killed in an American operation at Abbottabad and buried at sea, the closest sea to Abbottabad. Don't look it up on a map, there's nothing to see.

How?

There definitely was a secular (by Muslim standards) resistance against the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan but after the Soviets left the Taliban became much stronger because they were backed by Pakistan and Al-Qaeda (who was backed by rich Saudis).

Attached: oy vey.jpg (720x340, 91K)

It's called Yahudi Arabia.

meh Idk all the engineers / architects I know says thats impossible

ITT thread: People who are confused about what free press means largely overlapped by people who don't know who Robert Fisk is largely overlapped by people who think whatever Robert Fisk is writing is gospel now (hint: it's about based Assad who can't be Mossaded).

Anyway it was probably and Israel / Saudi Arabia plan. I mean they're the one who benefited more from it

mossad did 9/11

Do you also remember when Obama and Hillary Clinton were proudly announcing that they were supporting financially and militarily the Syrian rebels, who were courageously fighting against the evil Assad, who soon after became ISIS?

How up to date are you with the Syrian civil war? I've seen people saying that it's largely slowing down. I'd visit the Syrian general on Jow Forums but I don't feel like reading through 1000 posts to get the gist of it

I'm not one to give explanations on the subject. My joke perhaps only worked on a limited audience ... on those who know the differences of what Robert Fisk writes and how the British government sees things quite apparent in recent years. I was asking these people to put their current knowledge into context of the OP-s implication that his writings are an extension of the government's will and part of the overall information campaign.

fighting against the bad russians makes you automatically for americans a freedom fighters. if you otherwise fight against america you become a terrorist. that is how this works these days.

Why do i get this feeling that he was betrayed by america first?

Pretty sure the only major rebel stronghold is Idlib and the offensive to retake it seems to have stalled because Turkey doesn't want to risk losing their foothold in Syrian Kurdish space.

>Anti-Syrian government rebel puts his army on the road to paece

SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: IMG_4425.jpg (1278x1536, 259K)

>who soon after became ISIS?
But that's not true you fucking Jow Forumstard.

I know you're responding to a different question and my statement was only partly related. There was a shortcoming in my communication though and I don't know if you agree or not.

SCREAMING OUT LOUD ... Right now Robert Fisk is writing that all must bow to St. Assad and British government is Satan.

Why do you think his opinion represented the mythical monolithic all-controlling "WEST" in the fucking 70s?

Reagan and his legacy are pure cancer.

>no proofs
uhhh.. Okay sw*ety

I remember reading some MENA-related book review where the writer said something like "this book features a glowing cover blurb by Robert Fisk... But don't let that put you off, it's actually good."

I chuckled. But yeah Fisk is basically just a contrarian.

Fucking EPIC Osama meme that no one ever actually reads. Literally says in the article he got nothing from the US.

Attached: binladen7.jpg (2056x3264, 1.21M)