Stay in your country and make it better fucking coward

Stay in your country and make it better fucking coward.

Attached: 1538426575866.png (1000x1000, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Honduran_coup_d'état
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, I wanna have a cute european bf

no I hate this shithole fuck bitch country
I want to leave. how do I leave Canada? nation ruined by the two cultural cancers (democracy, capitalism)

Attached: shithole.jpg (1086x724, 155K)

Unless you're aboriginal, you're a descendant of people who ran away from their country.

If you are female, come. If you are male, stay

Airplane, transferable professional skills

t. the paki poster who finally made it

Go back to Europe White man

>descendant
We're talking about the here and now.

But I was born here, how is that different than an abo?

yes but what professional skills?
I am in university but I am not in any specific stem degree that will get me into a niche good paying field
what are the options?

Attached: shithole2.jpg (2042x1361, 363K)

room temp. posts

prove me wrong loser

excellent post

Yes, yes, but you're essentially calling your ancestors cowards if you agree with the OP.

Lol no

No. I will immigrate and rape, fuck you nigger. You don't dictate what I should do with my life.

based

Go back to the steppes, indo-european man.

Cease babbling about ridiculous and irrelevant anachronisms like countries.

But a person fleeing a country because it's in a shit state is different than someone leaving a country for better economic opportunities, no?

If you don´t have native american blood, you should go

Don't you ever wonder that as a first worlder you might not know what it is like to live a shit life while you see others live in absolute luxery?

Attached: 1539766761978.png (500x412, 169K)

But that's precisely a first world thing. A dirt poor nigger from Zambia doesn't see others living in luxury in Zambia.

People still uronically post pepe.

Attached: 1525451920056.jpg (850x1165, 98K)

It's the same thing.

That's true, I forgot that information doesn't travel.

cowards way out
there are many things I could do before I die
but these things are often blanked out and hard to discover
the one who gives up or thinks of giving up is the most pathetic human of all.

Re-read what you just said

Anyone posting from a commonwealth country is either a
>Economic Refuuge
>Ex prisoner
>War refuuge
Descendant

So ...

don't care. I have no loyalty for a state that doesn't care for me that has already abandoned its heritage. My life is better off on the other side of the world and that's all that matters

I don't like this country

Attached: 1482877899554.jpg (1456x896, 98K)

Based and redpilled

My parents left an affluent city where I would've had many social connections, to come to this shithole where I'm a fucking nobody loser.

well they do sometimes

>proxyfagging for this post

Attached: index.png (201x250, 5K)

no proxy m8 :^)

Are you the richest user in zambia?

no :^( im not indian lol

It's like they forget the Union flag was the Union between Irish(Northen ireland now), English, Welsh and the scottish.

Apply for a construction job in Saudi Arabia or something.

aaaaaaaaaa raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare

Says the sandnigger

No shit you're in India

based

>New worlders saying that

Attached: 1530672885198.jpg (638x558, 64K)

Correct. High immigration country here. Only shitty people leave their countries. At least, they'll ruin the country they migrate to. Very relevant flag, OP!

>im not indian lol
What do you mean?

proof

Shut the fuck up, Johnny or whatever your disgusting wh*Te name is.

Life conditions in third world countries today are better than those new worlders colonists left and found here.

Really depends on which third world country you’re talking about

>babbling about ridiculous and irrelevant anachronisms like countries.
quintessentially pseud post

>tf
>tp

Nobody explained this shit meme to me, what subreddit is it from?

Is it about trinidad and tobago still? How the fuck did it mutat einto that?

I wanted to move to the United States when I was a kid but now I don't see the point. The computer industry went to shit and white men are no longer welcome.

What is the nicest, comfiest place to move to in Russia? Moscow? St. Pete's? Vladivostok? Sochi?

tf = that flag
tp = that post

Saint Petersburg is the best one, in my opinion. Better architecture, good jobs, not as crowded as Moscow, climate is okay.

>tf
>tp

The anglo fag sounded like a fathugging tard thats why I called him a pseud, though calling countries an "anarchonism" is past retarded. Is he saying that primitive society was the norm for most of history?

Ive got a better idea. Study in the best college abroad and return to your country to bring civilization.

Hmm, I thought the climate was humid af at times, but maybe someone just memed me.

Pics of it look really nice though. Wonder what living expenses are like there.

>web developer
>tfw not working remotely in St. Pete's and finding a pure russian qt to marry

Attached: krystal-boyd-600full.jpg (600x902, 33K)

ok
sorry for potato timestamp

Attached: ts12.jpg (861x646, 77K)

But i want money and decent life.

A lot of the big local companies here are owned by Indians

That's why I said it's merely okay. Sochi is better climate-wise, but the jobs there are mostly about tourism. If you're a web developer, you could work for Yandex, our biggest internet company.

>that skin
What's a whiteboi doing in middle-of-nowhere Africa?

R A R E
A R E R
R E R A
E R A R

he be pleasuring queens n sheit

and where exactly do you plan to go that is better than canada without some form of democracy or capitalism?

Database management, furniture making, restaurant management, plumbing, epidemiology, accounting, GIS skills, athletic coaching, urban tree removal, academic publishing, farm equipment technician, dental assistant, book restoration, marketing, grant writing, ferry captaining, insurance claims handling, graphic design, electric vehicle repair, crane operation, CAD skills, basically anything on this planet that isn't my-first-job tier PLUS a willingness to get re-certified by whatever country you're moving to.

Nice

I'am staying so i can make it worse

Attached: 1537218012125.jpg (325x250, 13K)

So does Jow Forums agree with James Woods?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-26_13-34-04.png (632x746, 418K)

If some other country controlled the politics of my own nation I might want to go influence that other country myself. Unless we stop couping their shit every decade or so, there's not any real reason to chastise them for wanting to come here while also representing where they came from with pride.

Attached: image.adapt.480.high.Clinton's_Honduran_confession_01a.1429563350761.jpg (480x300, 122K)

Shut the fuck up cracker I'm going to exploit ameriKKKa as much as I damn well please, fucking white-ass sunburn-having yakub-spawned peckerwood mayo bitch

Attached: Family_guy_peter_james_woods.jpg (460x345, 81K)

A

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

>Unless we stop couping their shit every decade or so
We already did that

I'd say there's nothing braver than forging civilization out of the deadly wilderness, only the cowards would have suited themselves to be fodder for the wars of Kings, and the cruelty of the workhouses

t. Skylar Giovanni Hoevin

Secretary Clinton oversaw the funding of this shit 9 years ago

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Honduran_coup_d'état

then fucking piss off to Europe. your ancestors did the same shit

Easy for you to say, stupid leaf nigger.

Attached: 1508790610398.png (208x339, 61K)

test

farthuffing , might have gone retard for 1 second

Make me, bitch.

I'm only staying here until my dad dies because he refuses to move and I'm the only person who looks after him. Once he dies I'm moving to Norfolk Island.

Most New Englanders are descended from insane religious fanatics who weren't supported back home.

>ex prisoners
People forcibly and unjustly exiled from their home country are not the same as economic migrants and their descendants deserve reparations.
Gib

>Your ancestors did something dumb?????? I guess you're obligated to do the SAME THING now even with the hindsight showing it was a bad thing

Attached: 1511831732347.png (625x682, 125K)

>*change permanently your demographics forever*

oops

Attached: um.png (277x281, 194K)

dumb frogposter

based
i fucking love black guys

fr*ck you

we up in this bitch aye aye

Attached: 1538909799951.jpg (1080x1072, 232K)

Why the fuck would I, it's not my responsibility to fix this shithole everyone else ruined

my POV

The vast majority of "white" Americans and Canadians are the descendants of drunkards, criminals, and mentally ill from various European countries who were sent here on purpose.

easy to say when you've been born in Canada