Dedicated my phone background to the coin that will make me a millionaire. Are y’all ready for tonight 0x-chads??

Dedicated my phone background to the coin that will make me a millionaire. Are y’all ready for tonight 0x-chads??

Attached: 0338D21A-D165-42DE-A34F-C5B5C431A151.png (750x1334, 552K)

Set the logo so the middle gray part is centered around the time and date, that would look cool.

good luck verizonbro

Strapped in for this imminent moon mission. Have a nice trip Jow Forums bros.

I'm a poorfag with only 600 of ZRX and I'm hoping to get enough money to seriously try trading.
So far I increased my stack swing trading from 200

Good luck after you lose all your money on that shitcoin Neckbeard

Is it too late to FOMO in?

how long do i have to buy this shitcoin before its (((listed)))

Attached: 1526229509940.jpg (240x210, 6K)

Is 2k ZRX enough to make it?
10k?

Depends on what you interpret make it as, but I’d say yes.

can someone shill this to me, isn't it just a coin exchange? what is so special and revolutionary about it?

Some dumb as rocks people thinking this is being listed tonight. Enjoy getting pajeeted

Depends it’s too late if you just looking for a pump and dump short term gains. If you’re looking for a stable long term big gains coin, it won’t be too late for a while.

There are already DEX's built on the 0x protocol, one of which was just acquired by coinbase (paradex). Coinbase added support for erc20 tokens so it's assured that zxr will be one of the listings. They have maintenance scheduled for 8pm pst and people think it'll be added later today, although I highly doubt it

It is confirmed that CoinbasePro is being built entirely on 0x exchange tech, so that combined with fact that coin has made good gains in less than a year since ICO and that it was made by former OG Coinbase employers whose office is right down the street from the main Coinbase office... you do the math. Those fudding probably hodl and want more time to accumulate.

Coinbase acquired paradex last week, paradex is built on top of ZRX. If you own ZRX you basically have a stake in Coinbase.

Ty user, I couldn’t find a pic that would center right btw.

>only have 1.5k ZRX
JUST

Depends on what you interpret as make it, but I think if you hodl that amount for a couple years you’ll be living comfy as fuck.

What about 1.5k zrx and 10k req?

If I had more fiat I would have dumped everything I have in to ZRX

>10k req
kek

Not sure about Req, seems to be shilled too much for me to take it seriously but then again I bought 500 stinky linkies just in case the memes are real so I’m not one to talk.

Me too

Attached: Screenshot_20180530-074544.png (1080x1920, 3.15M)

based

We got a confirmed case of NoLinkerDysmorphia syndrome over here boys

REQ uses ZRX

req's a scam but at least you have the zrx to save your sorry ass

I have 500 links though desu

No, this coin hit even higher levels when they released the info that they just bought the DEX that it is on. It will surely hit at least that level when people realize coinbase is down and this shit is actually real. Very exciting to see Coinbase listing a new coin.