Opinions about us, germanic people?

opinions about us, germanic people?

Attached: germanic_race.jpg (841x513, 251K)

gay, cringe, bluepilled

Perfect bait, there will be much asshurt ITT

Me on the top right

based. poles are too wh*te tho

lmao based

You're slavs.

That's about it.

Norway is white concidering all the polish children we abduct

based Germanic brotherhood

Attached: 1540420696122.png (610x610, 34K)

I like Poland, but I think they should be more grateful for the free money we give them

based

this desu

best ppl, *nglo dogs must be eradicated and slavs enslaved then eventually germanized

we are alright

Attached: warumistpolen.png (715x499, 25K)

Why would you want to be German when you an be Polish?
>Nietzsche believed his ancestors were Polish, at least toward the end of his life. He wore a signet ring bearing the Radwan coat of arms, traceable back to Polish nobility of medieval times and the surname "Nicki" of the Polish noble (szlachta) family bearing that coat of arms. Gotard Nietzsche, a member of the Nicki family, left Poland for Prussia. His descendants later settled in the Electorate of Saxony circa the year 1700. Nietzsche wrote in 1888, "My ancestors were Polish noblemen (Nietzky); the type seems to have been well preserved despite three generations of German mothers." At one point, Nietzsche becomes even more adamant about his Polish identity. "I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood." On yet another occasion, Nietzsche stated, "Germany is a great nation only because its people have so much Polish blood in their veins ... I am proud of my Polish descent." Nietzsche believed his name might have been Germanized, in one letter claiming, "I was taught to ascribe the origin of my blood and name to Polish noblemen who were called Niëtzky and left their home and nobleness about a hundred years ago, finally yielding to unbearable suppression: they were Protestants."

based and whiteeaglepilled

He also went off towards the deep end in his later life

But he also wrote his works

best works*

Wut? He was barely responsive to the outside world and didn't write anything when he sent those letters

Germany should import American Midwesterners

His best work is Ecce Homo; wrote in the same year he embraced that hose

Nothing, us Germanics are the noblest people.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-26-11-54-00.png (720x1280, 572K)

True actually, my bad. That was 2 years before he went crazy

Poland is slawic,thought.

Then what are Lithuanians?

Balts.

As a frank I am myself wondering what opinions the rest of the world have about us. You could've included franks in the picture tho, but no need to apologize poland, after all we're brother.

>Raped by scandis
>Raped by poles
>Raped by russians
Maybe 1000 years ago

>Raped by scandis
>Raped by poles

untrue

>Raped by russians
true

Maybe 1000 years ago

Untrue. By your logic Lithuanians,Udmurts,Chechens are all Russians, but this is not the case. Rusification was limited to learning Russian language.

>untrue
But it is true. How many centuries was Lithuanian dominated by Poles?

perfect bait is subtle. this thread isn't even bait, it's just banter

Hungary what did the Anglos do to you?