Your cunt

>your cunt
>would 165 cm tall male have a chance of getting a gf?
Poland, absolutely not.

Attached: manlet.png (391x663, 273K)

>oosa
>yeet

Yeah

no, all the girls in my town are fucking 6 foot or atleast 5'11, they are also blond and look like germanics, i swear to god as being a 183 cm manlet mixed race mutt, i'm becoming more n more like a fucking goblino

germany
and fuck noooooo most girls are something like 180 nowadays manlets would only have luck with some very short girls but even then most of them want taller guys

I mean 165cm is rough I'm 179cm and shorter than most guys I see around.

>tfw 172 cm

I gess its time to kill myself

aren't all beaners little shitty manlets ? this should be no problem in your goblin country

Yes, but if you like white girls its a HUGE problem

>flag
>yes

I am 187cm

If you are 165 here and you are native its actually above the average, and you wouldn't really have a problem as long as you dated your own race, if you are mestizo or white and want to date another mestizo or white you are fucked

re there even white girls in peru?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1500x1053, 246K)

If you have the money to travel then you have most shit covered to get white girls.

Only the upper class and tourists

lie, I have a Polish friend of about that height and he's married to a qt polish waifu that's only slightly shorter

>be me
Brown hair, brown english mustache and blonde beard, Turquoise eyes
> 1,66 cm

Attached: DWRNgWrXcAAk7pP.jpg (600x523, 29K)

iktf
being a manlet whitoid is at least 100 times worse than being a manlet indio or chink, prove me wrong
t. blond hair, blue eyes and 172cm

>>would 165 cm tall male have a chance of getting a gf?
>5'4"
Maybe a really short girl would

where do you live? i love women in the 5'9-6'1 range (im 6'4)

Attached: 13976528.jpg (580x563, 236K)

Depends on the area. People are generally taller in the Midwest (germanic areas) and shorter in places like Cali (Mexicans/Asians) and New York area (Italian/Hispanic). Ive seen short white women of course, but they are typically goblinas or asian

utah, i swear this is the only white place in america

so just mormons mostly? i knew some mormon girl back in high school and she was like that, just had a slightly busted face unfortunately she goes to BYU and has a thick ass now

Attached: 1538857506110.jpg (2696x2232, 647K)

How come so many guys on Jow Forums are over 6'1 if that's supposed to be "rare" statistically?

175cm and a 18.75cm dick are the bare minimum

On internet we all are handsome and tall

its quite simple
manlets avoid these threads, so only tall people post

>175cm is the bare minimum
could he get laid in your country? he's 168cm
>manlets avoid these threads
cringe and wrong
t. manlet and posting on this thread right now

Attached: kante.jpg (1200x800, 78K)

yes. EZ mode

He has lots of money and is a genuine good guy unlike most niggers and muslims, so yes

T.

Attached: 1508669629658.png (665x732, 21K)

Ikr.l like every poster is 6'4, blue eye'd and blonde

Women are not hardwired to choose a given type of man. Anything is possible

Why are women so cruel? It would be considered unacceptable to make fun of a female for her breast or ass size so why do they attack us for factors that we cant change? Women want to lynch anyone thats under 6 feet tall

Japan
yes,easy.
welcome to Japan.

shut up abdul all you have to do is get an arranged marriage or something

God I love Japan now

What if her father says that he doesn't her daughter to marry a non-tall guy? Its not rare for people to get rejected for being short

then it's the dad's fault for having such high standards
deal with it, it's not like your manlet genes are worth passing anyway

Im 5'9 not even true manlet tier but everything under 6 is manlet to femiods

Short women get treated like literal children. Only thing they have going for them is that there's plenty of pedo men.

>femiods
nigger it's the fucking dad who picks who his daughter marries to
you can't complain about muh wimminz unless you live in a country without arranged marriages

Women get a say as well. I am complaining about the inherent female nature that is the same everywhere

>I am complaining about the inherent female nature
holy shit go back to r*ddit
nigger, you can't just hate an entire group of people because you can't get laid
you can't hate an entire group of people because some of them have wronged you period. think about it. have your male peers ever laughed at you? made fun of you? bullied you? hit you for no reason? if you're an actual unironic incel then it's likely and yet i don't see you hating all men like you just came fresh off of tumblr.
i get that it's easier to hate everyone that belongs to a group you don't but you'll never get far doing that. there's a reason why everyone who does that is an utter and complete loser.

I can tell that's Croatian

its over for that lad, average height there has gotta be like 6'1''. he should move to japan

>reddit
>hating women
Hello Fem*Od

>you just can't hate X
>points someone to reddit
Shut up, white knight cuck

r*ddit had an incel subreddit. it got banned or something and then every redditor nigger flocked to r9k. that's why i call niggers like the paki r*ddit.
>Hello Fem*Od
>*Od
found the phonenigger
>white knight cuck
>le erry1 i dont like is from a group i dont like!1 meme
i just think hating a group based on your few experiences with people pertaining to that group is a completely retarded thing to do and blaming everyone else for you being a loser nigger is a completely loser nigger thing to do. besides, some people aren't meant to reproduce and that's a good thing. reproduction should actually be controlled so that people like manlets, the disabled, people with genetic defects, pseudointellectual r*ddit niggers etc never reproduce. it's helpful for humanity in the long run and only moralfaggots would dare to complain about it.

Just cross the border to Italy women are ridiculously short there. I am 5'9" and I felt tall enough.

stfu thirdie femcel, he's right and you can't deny that.

>le erry1 i dont like is from a group i dont like!1 meme
>everyone who doesn't worship w*men is from reddit
Noice double standarts, landwhale.

>u no hate wimmin! u an wimmin!
the only reason i don't hate women is because the only person who gives half a shit about me is my mom. everyone else couldn't care less if i died. if my mom was trash i'd probably be a le (((wimmins))) hating faggot like all of you, i'll give you that. blogposting over.
>Noice double standarts
most people i have read who say shit like le inherent female nature are r*dditors. do you want me to apologize for generalizing? well then i'm fucking sorry ivan. also nice that you're pointing out muh double standards generalization when you're generalizing yourself.
>worship
now just not thinking that every single cunt in the world is a glow in the dark cia nigger is worshipping? i thought worshipping was more like giving attention and actually spending shekels on instathots and camwhores.

lol basement dwelling virgin SEETHING. stfu loser.

>le mom argument
Yep, that's exactly a typical argument that would come out from a cumdumpster. WHAT ABOUT YOUR MOM. You are not even trying, landwhale femceloid.
>most people i have read who say shit like le inherent female nature are r*dditors
You've got a heavy fixation on reddit. Did you get banned there or what?
>also nice that you're pointing out muh double standards generalization when you're generalizing yourself.
Whataboutism at its finest.
>now just not thinking that every single cunt in the world is a glow in the dark cia nigger is worshipping?
W*man what are you saying? Not being a cuckerino feminist, not being a pussyslave who creates countless threads about vaginas, those two groups are the biggest cuntworshippers. It's that easy.

Now go back to crystal cafe/lolcow, pig.

Attached: anti male tactics online.jpg (1900x1440, 439K)

We are young and young people are taller, its the boomers and xoomers dragging us down

I everyday see short people with gf, because they also bold and funny. In high school girls curled around me because i was bold and funny, now I'm not and also no girls around me at all

167 here with 3 exes.
My 160 brother has no trouble getting girls either.

>peru
>tall

lol

i think i'm ~162 cm

never understand these threads. i live in a pretty white city as far as major metro areas go and im taller than 90% of males and 99% of women on the bus or train at a whopping 180cm
dont know if you all live in utah or something but the vast majority of guys in my experience are 5'7-6'2, with outliers on both sides

Lmao, no. You might find a tall bf though.

186 cm

Attached: me.jpg (1200x1600, 275K)