The people calling you subhuman look like this

The people calling you subhuman look like this.

Attached: 8.png (660x650, 589K)

luv me ingerlund

Actually nobody call me subhuman.
But objectively niggers are, not only about a question of appareance but of behavior and intelligence.

Just try to leave around niggers and you will become racist even if you try not.

that guy is a genius though

this but unironically

Attached: 1522378898207.jpg (800x1066, 173K)

Got bullied by blacks in school?

Attached: 7.jpg (500x328, 81K)

What is that

Yes but it's because I was a proletarian living in minority and I defended myself, it doesn't change what I said, they are worse than whites concerning hatred and they behave the same ways pretty much everywhere.

We don't hate them for the sake of hating them, most of their problems are their own faults.

this pic give you anxiety ? Like PTSD/flashbacks ?

Attached: 1538909799951.jpg (1080x1072, 232K)

No actually it was more mean things they said, they never tried something directly violent because I was taller than them.
Sometimes it doesn't concerned me but they created an obnoxious atmosphere which is not normal to be on this when you are on middle school, the agressive ones were people who were fired from school and they had all 1 or 2 more years than their grade is supposed to have, sometimes I ask myself if in fact some had 17 years in disguise with a fake age.

It's not funny at all actually, in fact it could be a perfect excuse to justify racism, though I was not thinking only about school when I was talking about living around them, it's a lot of things, for exemple I take the train everydays and everytimes there is niggers on the phone yelling on their meme languages, exposing their shitty lives talking about it with loud voices or arguing and fighting themselves creating awkward situations in front of everyones.

But what are trying to imply with your thread exactly? When I critics niggers I'm not comparing with them, I'm just saying objectives things.

Wh*toid destroying BVLL

Assuming aspect is related to intelligence is a fallacy.
Look at Stephen Hawkins, the fucker looked like shit and still was a genius.

Which one is the alpha male from this group?

The irony is he is capable of siring gorgeous blonde, blue-eyed daughters, while you could only have la goblina atrocidad daughters

do a shorter version bro

Attached: bruhwat.jpg (402x389, 45K)

>"user, are you okay? We were playing basketball when we saw you get run over. Don't worry the ambalamps is on its way"

Les negros balançait surtout des moqueries ou des provocations mais ils m'ont jamais attaqué physiquement, le pire c'est l'ambiance de merde qu'ils créent dans les ZEP qui pour le coup affecte le mental.
Je soupçonne que certains qui avait sois-disant 14 ans en avant 17 en réalité.
Bien sur je continue d'observer des singeries dans le métro ou le RER chaque jours, et les bobos de Bretagne n'ont aucune idée de ce genre de situations.

>singeries
I fucking love french.

Blue eyes = no soul, psychopathic eyes

>blonde hair
I was born with blonde hair kek but it's your subjective opinion that put so much stock on this

Many of the sexy symbols today are what you call "globina atrocidad"

Dude, you sound like an underage beta faggot

subhuman favela monkey

Attached: 1539619867160.jpg (548x865, 87K)

>wh*Toid worked into a shoot
kek

Why are bongs so fond of tatoos and earrings? It looks trashy as fuck on old men

still less subhuman than the average brazilian

He is new here

Whatever dweeb.

>Implying you understood something.

Did you forget that French is a romance language and my native language is a romance language as well?

The average nafri looks like this in addition to being inimitably brown like no other ethnicity and still half of France stem from them

Stay mad, thirdie.

>Ayo check this boipussy out, mmm whites are delicious

I learn Brazilian Portuguese on university and it doesn't look very french.
It's a weird and funny version of spanish.

>Caesar described the cultural differences between the Germanic tribesmen, the Romans, and the Gauls in his book Commentarii de Bello Gallico, where he recalls his defeat of the Suebi tribes at the Battle of Vosges. He describes them at length at the beginning of Book IV and the middle of Book VI. He states that the Gauls, although warlike, had a functional society and could be civilized, but that the Germanic tribesmen were far more savage and were a threat to Roman Gaul and Rome itself. Caesar said the Germanic tribes were nomadic, with no notable settlements and a primitive culture. He used this as one of his justifications for why they had to be conquered. His accounts of barbaric northern tribes could be described as an expression of the superiority of Rome, including Roman Gaul.[10]

Not really. Any British nationalist who's evaluated their beliefs properly will consider the underclass subhuman too.

"White people" aren't a monolith. Some groups of whites are better than others.

Maghrebi repressed faggotry messieurs dames.

There truly is no fate worse than being non-white. I pity them.

Faggotry is your specialty mon ami.

>this entire post
Why do subhuman Balkanites project on superior Western Europeans?

Attached: 1533554666383.jpg (800x1000, 88K)

Of course blacks were ancient Egyptians and not some savannah tribesmen living naked and eating insects.

That's why we colonized you and you are still buttmad about it decades later. :)

All the racists I've met in real life looked like they would be rounded up in camps by the Nazis. I'm pretty sure most of the faggots here that spout the same hateful bullshit don't look much better.

Your reign is over white man, you'll soon be dead and extinct, and the BVLLS will rise to power, enjoy your shitty life while you can, cause we're coming for that throat

You're not black.

Blacker than you hans

Moroccans are negroes

>and the BVLLS will rise to power
don't black african guys cuck arabs in france

Attached: 1533252698603.jpg (720x540, 77K)

Once the Islamic system is established, africans are gonna be slaves, like the old days, none of that "race equality" bullshit

Attached: 1533252519355.png (1080x1920, 931K)

Actually maghrebis are replaced on cités by niggers.
Terror attacks did a lot of noises but arabs commit less violent crimes than niggers, they are just big mouths.
Not for defending moors but I find the nigger-loving tendency here very pathetic.

>Bulgarians complaining about racism.
Your country is a lot more racist than everything on the west, pretty sure you are Turkish and pretend to hate racism for Anti-whites reasons like every roaches.

Fucking some low class poor whores in a foreign country won't compensate for the cuckery that you negroes went through with arab, berber and white slavery. +13 centuries of slavery and being castrated.

Attached: 0c1712892253_sf_4.jpg (640x360, 68K)

jesus what kind of effeminate little wimps are we raising these days

t.

Attached: 1540575889978.png (570x356, 339K)

>pretty sure you are Turkish
Pretty sure the chances of me being Turkish are A LOT smaller than the chances of you being some Arab/African

Actually Amerindians have more civilization potential than europeans.

'white people' are a modern fiction

ate micks
ate pakis
ate yanks
ate poofs
ate da yuro
ate dem bloody soufie cunts

love me mum n dah
love me footie team
love me fishy chips
love da queen
love me lad ngubu
love me ingerland
simple as

nope, boner

Facile de parler quand tu vis pas en banlieue remplie de cités en étant en minorité Bregnoule :)

It's funny since you can see all the bullied white kids on fight/wrecked threads always going on about le niggurz. I almost call them out on it but I feel sorry for them.

And what's wrong in saying facts about them having shitty behavior on common life exactly? It's like blaming somebody for being victim of a terror attack.
Anyway you know nothing about it since you live on some amerindian shithole.