ChainLink Whitepaper

I have a MSc in Computer Science. I just read the ChainLink whitepaper and its actually a completely unnecessary piece of shit regarding the crypto network. Which kikes shilled this to 5k sats????????

Attached: N166E7S.png (654x282, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@signal_capital/https-medium-com-signal-capital-our-investment-in-chainlink-15ab90ee9c02
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thanks just sold 100k!

Oh yeah? Well my dad is the CEO of blockchain and he says Link is going to moon soon.

just kyc bitch

to understand chain link whitepaper you need a degree in philosophy, which is literally a degree in being smart

Wjere is the product muddafuggas
Where is it?!

No big achievement. I'm an MSc in comp engineering and I'm a literal retard.

List your points if you want a discussion otherwise enjoy your shitposting

more like what kikes shilled you a worthless computer science degree, faggot. won't be sending my kids to that school

So what? My dad is CEO of all MSc Computer Sciences in The World Ltd and he says Link’s whitepaper is ‘well good’ and ‘has the best words’. £100 eoy.

>its actually a completely unnecessary piece of shit regarding the crypto network. Which kikes shilled this to 5k sats????????
why are you so upset?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Explain why oracles are unnecessary op
Dont just do an appeal to authority

Ph.D in applied cryptonomics from a big five school here. Get the fuck off my board, kiddo.

Attached: 1518406510306.jpg (530x794, 51K)

>1 post by this ID

Attached: pepe-tired-of-your-shit.jpg (306x306, 20K)

>the crypto network

Attached: 1509391580489.png (645x729, 58K)

I’ll just leave this here medium.com/@signal_capital/https-medium-com-signal-capital-our-investment-in-chainlink-15ab90ee9c02

Well smart contracts seem pretty useless to me. Why would you create smart contracts, for let's say a sports betting app, when the objective is to profit? The entire app could be written without smart contracts much more efficiently and the only lost benefit is trustlessness. But then trust is implicit to reputation. The only use i see for smart contracts is p2p crypto trades.

TFW roasted for actually being qualified in the field that crypto is a subset of.

Attached: alohasnack.png (766x626, 615K)

get the fuck out you degenerate muslim brainlet trolling fucking faggot.

>proof
>larp

Pick one you cunt

>hijib virgin boy thinks his degree means anything

Attached: 1526981551761.png (470x698, 54K)

FAT
A
T

lol

>I have a MSc in Computer Science

No..no you don't

Attached: mclink.jpg (877x468, 124K)

>TFW roasted

I'm a computer science postgraduate, was also senior in several US corps as dev.

Who the fuck are you?

I have a MSp, that's a master's degree in pussy OP. I got it from the institute of your mom.
One night, her pussy spoke to me and said, "user, my own blood will try to FUD Link. Do your best to ignore it."
At first, I thought her puss was talking about snatch blood, which is fucking gross. But then her pussy showed me your room. I told her puss that all Link FUD is irrelevant, and I didn't need advice on ignoring it.
You really need to wash those pillow pets with the holes cut in them. Also, the ones that light up may become a fire hazard if you keep using them that way.

Ari Juels has a PhD in computer science and he says that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about and that you were bottom of your class.

My dad could beat up your dad

Alright mate, go on. Tell us why Oracles are unnecessary. I'd love to read what you come up with for that one.

> I have a MSc in Computer Science

There's your problem

MSc because ur too stupid for phd

Your nan gets bullied at bingo.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-29 at 7.57.02 PM.png (1376x1274, 1.27M)

Nanny Nanny boo boo stick your head in doo doo.

>which kikes shilled this
That would be (((Vanbex))) OP. Sergey sold out to Smith and Crown and was taken to the thai ladyboy hotel suite to get initiated. Now he has no soul, because Smith and Crown gave it to their masters, Vanbex. Those are the kikes behind the worst things in crypto, like QTUM.

>You really need to wash those pillow pets with the holes cut in them

Attached: image.jpg (234x215, 21K)

Lol you’re a fucking idiot.

I’m a lawyer, smart contracts are going to revolutionize how day to day transactions and contracts in general function. Further smart contracts have almost limitless potential for conducting any kind of agreement online without the need for a centralized authority taking a cut (like your betting app hypo). If you can’t see that you’re beyond a brainlet.

I only have a lowly bachelor's in CS, but I work at a faang+m company so I like to think I'm not a complete moron.

What's the problem with ChainLink?

I feel like some things need more detail, but the idea of decentralized oracle's via some kind of schelling coin strategy seems like it could work, to my feeble bachelor brain.

Even if reputation is centralized, that seems like it just makes the system more flexible. Sometimes it's okay to have a system that requires trust, and people who don't need it can have a single network for everything, rather than having to pay the high prices to recruit nodes that are staking significant amounts of LINK.

Also, does anyone remember how much ETH one needs to run a staking validator in the upcoming pos system? I wonder what the equivalent amount of LINK would be. My thinking is that if I want to be able to run a note with the ability to stake a significant amount, then it couldn't hurt to consider what etjereum considers significant.

People still fall/trigger for shortened pasta like yours? xD

CEO of Nintendo here. I can confirm 100%

> being 'qualified' but provides absolutely 0 proof
> brown ID
> posts sand parasite pics
It's only a matter of time before you get stoned for being a faggot, OP.

>no website
>only tweet on their official tweeter is about their CL investment
>amateurish write-up

these are the 'smart money' that Chainlink is currently attracting.