Probably not the right place to ask , but would selling shrooms be profitable?

Probably not the right place to ask , but would selling shrooms be profitable?
If yes, what would be the easiest way to do it?

Attached: tlbbt423eo8z.jpg (2268x4032, 775K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.de/qualicare-Hypoallergen-Professionelle-Micropore-Klebeband/dp/B01B32FSZU/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1527640120&sr=8-12&keywords=verband klebeband
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

On a related note, where can I buy some?

>Probably not the right place to ask , but would selling shrooms be profitable?
Yes
Which strain is it

Go to shroomery.org
Growing is profitable but can take time to master. Prepare to fail. If you don't have contacts to offload them I wouldnt bother.

Steroids are the most profitable drug to sell desu

Shrooms are for a niche crowd but you can sell juice to any small guy at the gym or even online. Good source will run ya 10-20$ bottle and can resell for 70-100

>Growing is profitable but can take time to master
it was easy AF.

I made a batch and made a couple thousand 5 years ago, I sold them to my brothers friends who were dealers. If I were to do it now I would have no clue as to who to sell them to.

Where the fuck do you buy 10 dollar vials from. Test E? No way. They usually run 25-30 dollars minimum on reddit. And idk what sorta retard you sell for 100 bucks to. 50-60 is the top limit i wouldn't think

selling steroids is just fuckign scummy though. people buy it under assumption its produced in a lab, not a fucking kitchen sink.

I dont care how hygienic you think you are, its misleading and evn dangerous. selling meth or ketamine to some drugge dout losers under that presumption is one thing but steroids are not the same.

Eh. You never really make much with Psychedelics. Either DMT or Shrooms is the way to go but both suck compared to amphetamines or hgh.

The ones in pic are most definitely cubensis.

Shrooms , x and steroids are your go to illegal items to sell

Highest rate of return/ least sketchy clientele

It's easy until you get a contamination

>be drunk
>get home with a chick
>"wanna do shrooms babe?"
>straight to growing "tent"
>pick some
>dirty hands
>dirty clothes
>2 days later
>green shit growing everywhere
>can't stop it
>Russian tactics
>burning land
>dropping hydrowhatever on greenies
>less and less shrooms more and more green and dead land

If you get contaminated it's game over. The nutritients these shrooms needs are exactly the same as mold. And these shrooms have zero natural defence.

Don't even spray water from on the inner sode of the tent with a not decontaminated spray can!

>Muh asteroids

they grow on cow shit here

If you have some free space and a solid customer base, growing and selling shrooms can be insanely lucrative.

Grow chanterelles and morels, you won't get busted

I grew some a few years back. You can legally buy spores, but it's illegal to grow mushrooms with them.

I grew mine under non-ideal circumstances and they came out shitty (didn't get me very high). But I could have gotten scammed off the spores I bought from some faggot on reddit. I have been meaning to try again, but I want a smaller set-up.

those grow in the pacific north west. They're called wavy caps. I used to pick these in the wild in West Seattle.

>but would selling shrooms be profitable?
Unironically literally anything you sell for more than what you paid is profitable.

Wtf are you talking about. I make 900% on acid, averaging out to a sheet every couple months. It's not huge volume but it's over 5k a year for almost no effort, and I don't have to deal with junkies or flakes.

profitable as fuck if grown yourself or purchasing for $1-2/gram

my friend used to buy pounds for like $800, evened out to $50/oz very profitable. sell quarter pounds to weed dealers for $600/qp.

Weed is noxious to deal

Too many retard constant customers

I was thinking of going to festivals, raves this summer as they are full of hipsters looking for various drugs. Heard someone say the only profitable qay would be selling them in bulk but kind of impossible as I don't have the contacts for that.
19/20 dudes looking to get fit have complexes about steroids and are aware of the dangers. Also the price would be too high for 100$ a bottle as I have bought before from some local bb (he owns his gym and buys in bulk) and costed no more than 150$ a cycle containing 3 bottles of tren a, 1 bottle of test p, and 100 pills T3 .

If you have good stuff you will have customers. Check dream market on tor and look how many orders have top vendors. Be carefull, use vpn and you will make a lot of money

>Yes it is profitable and you can grow them all yourself.
>While you're at it, you should pick up Mycology as a serious hobby and stop on over to the shroomery.org for more information and community support.
>Build a working knowledge base and keep your prices as the best around.
>Magic Truffles or 'Galindii' Truffles are a rarity and probably the most precious of the trade. (they taste like brazil nuts)
>Keep an eye on GRAFT and start accepting crypt o (and debit???) for your produce some time in the next few years when your cultures are mature and thriving.

Attached: There-is-a-lot-of-buzz-about-the-budding-marijuana-industry-640x360.jpg (640x360, 31K)

Might be already answered but problem with shrooms is that people don't want to take shrooms every day, nor every week, so it's kinda hard to have a sustainable income with mushrooms, unlike weed who is a daily product.

I have access to weed but it's not worth the effort as it merely provides pocket change and I don't want to be known as the guy who sells weed.

This

nope. not at all. try speed.

i have 10 5L glass jars of truffles growing now.

when you working inside a high risk lab its just like kindergarden.

Let it swim on 0,1% H2O2 and buy soem 2-propanol and mix it with 1% 30%H2O2.
Burn syringes and try to make some micel honey syringes.

I have a very very good solution for growing and injecting.

>take a jar
>drill 4 holes
>cover 3 with medical air flow tape
>take a silicon tube and cover the last tube
>cook everything and inject via syringe/silicon.
>reuse it with new tape

9/10 jars without infection

Mac???

lmao check out this fucking faggot ass queer

>You will not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that violates local or United States law

Reported, degenerate normie.

this
amazon.de/qualicare-Hypoallergen-Professionelle-Micropore-Klebeband/dp/B01B32FSZU/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1527640120&sr=8-12&keywords=verband klebeband
>permiable for air
Im mean, glue the hole with silicon so you can wipe it with alcohol and stab a semi hot syringe in it.

its true you faggot

Shrooms are not a money maker because people buy them once, trip out and don't want them again for awhile.

exactly THIS

if you want to sell mushrooms go to the music festivals. people expect to pay top dollar and customers are everywhere. and you dont have to sell out of your house. plus you'll get laid a lot.

Do you accept crypto? I would be happy to nom them right out of your hand

Came to say this. You'd hafta have some capital and make a habit of going to music festivals to sell to large crowds. So that means driving to large music fests, buying tickets for sed fests and then risking a criminal record. Finding buyers will be very easy once you're there but the margins won't be great