0xBTC Flippening Version

You've been warned for a thousand times Jow Forumstards

Attached: 0xbtc.png (373x306, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/0xbitcoin/comments/8l3tea/fourth_mineable_ethereum_token_just_launched/dzfm5y7/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck it, im fomoing

Easily 50 bucks a piece.

You're not fomoing.

21 Million total supply of this thing is a guaranteed seller.

Lol

man im fighting the urge so hard right now, if i had bought when this was first shilled i'd have 10x'd by now

There is some impressive organized shilling going on today.

It's not "organized" people are just now realizing how big this actually is and want to spread the word

OP pic is from a single transaction. Most just havin a laff mate

i want to introduce you to someone

meet

within 10 seconds of them getting one of you shitheads to be an actual buyer it will crash, thats how they steal your money. NOt LEGIT

if you actually buy some it will immediately crash, thats how they rob you

>set price for thing
>someone willingly buys thing at set price
>this is somehow theft

you must be a jew a chink or a nigger. cause only africans think robbing people with crash coins is ok. Pray I dont get control of the military cause all you fucking scammers will die

LMAO fucking die user.

you're a moron. an angry, angry moron.

this is literally the next turtlecoin but worse

if you didn't ride the previous pumps and get out, you're probably going to get surprise fucked in the ass without lube

this coin was premined by the dev and he tried to lie about it. Useless shitcoin as usual

They dont call it a premine but they mined the token prior to posted about it anywhere.

I know a guy that mined 23k in 1 week.

proof

was same with bitcoin in early days. First ones get most. always

you think some happy black faggot is gonna shoot you in the chest with a 12gauage? NO its gonna be an angry angry angry man looking to send you straight to hell in pieces

I thought you guys were so proud about the GREAT DISTRIBUTION!!!
Fucking hell, you guys are idiots. It will be just as badly distributed as bitcoin. Fucking shittoken

reddit.com/r/0xbitcoin/comments/8l3tea/fourth_mineable_ethereum_token_just_launched/dzfm5y7/

he lied about how many blocks he premined.

then in the bitcointalk ANN thread he says no premine. all bs

While there is some scammy shit with the post of 0xbtc. That link is to a completely different coin.

this is not 0xbitcoin

what a shitty fud holy

Literally the WRONG coin

lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20180529-183109_Opera.jpg (1439x847, 276K)

see ya at $10

Attached: 0x.png (916x186, 33K)

Creating FUD using a different coin

Attached: FinalBrainlet.png (540x515, 38K)