His country is part of a multinational union that seeks to undermine his sovereignty

>his country is part of a multinational union that seeks to undermine his sovereignty

KEK

Attached: 1450453436777.jpg (640x633, 87K)

yes fuck denmark

>his country is get shot
(redditspace)
LOL

Obsessing over your particular EU country is like obsessing over your particular US state. Both irrelevant in the grand scheme except for some historical and cultural stuff, ceremonies and the like. Rule of law should work across borders for the benefit of all

faroe is god given british clay

>his mum gay

LOL

Obsessing over any country is farcical, particularly so if you obsess over it just because you happened to be born there.

cringe and bluepilled

>just because you happened to be born there.
So you think you could have been born anywhere? And your birth by Irish was random? Fucking retard.

>he thinks countries should exist
>he doesn't think there should be a single global state

I wasn't born Irish, I moved here after the breggsit vote as I qualify for citizenship. You have no say at all in where you're born so taking any sort of pride in it is ridiculous.

*sends the mutts in a fit of rage*

Attached: rBVaI1mX9VGAaCyfAAG2MmDIVzQ931.jpg (1395x845, 90K)

how dear you

>he thinks the state should have power

Attached: 1540407614871.jpg (1200x1200, 193K)

imagine being this dumb
nation states are the most retarded meme to ever come into existence.

make sure you fill your refugee quotas, pietro

Attached: 1210368.jpg (495x495, 35K)

Wait, isn't US a multinational union that has successfully undermined (often with horrible violennce) the sovereignties of multiple countries?

World alliance against the american menace when?

Unironically whiter than thou Pedro

> American talking about supernational unions undermining sovereignty
> His 'state' is not even a 'state'
instant classic

if you all hate nation states so much why dont you marry one lol

guess I should get on a raft and swim to calabria then

Attached: 154689746565.jpg (499x499, 24K)

Ireland is literally the most pro-EU country in the union. Is this the power of a 92 IQ?

soon brother

And the support is increasing since the UK voted to leave. Coincidence?

Great idea, remember to also bring your most valuable watch so you can impress the locals

pay for my welfare, wagie. i'll take care of serafina while you're gone

Attached: 1532656464382.png (431x420, 32K)

You really don't 'do' irony do you?

Justice for the Last Viceroy

Attached: mw08646.jpg (669x800, 81K)

>literal cuckold

His wife was banging India's first President and he knew it

Supposedly killed on the direct order of Moscow.

will the eu feed you in the event of another famine?

Attached: 1464150496910.png (221x103, 2K)

okay well in that case he deserved to die!
>muppet

I have no idea, but as I'm a UK/Ireland dual citizen with reasonable means I don't suppose I'll be overly troubled lad.

>United States

>american states under a federal government correspond to individual countries in the eyes of yuropoors

Attached: 1517176552552.jpg (221x250, 5K)

What I mean is that the purpose of the EU is to build something like the United States

Why would you want that? You all have your own cultural identities and unique histories

>a federal EU will erase centuries of cultural norms and identities
You know the EU subsidies a lot of local cultural events, traditional products and languages?

Because only together they can compete with big markets like China / USA. I don't want that but I can see why they're doing it

Yeah and also this. Is not impossible to form a union and preserve local cultures. Just look at Switzerland almost every canton is different