/asean/

Reminders and Sheething edition

Attached: d3b0ba125d12179e94e080799583b0618e4c1cd915c2cc1f0ce1b0e9bad23b2e.jpg (1440x1080, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2018/10/26/mmc-gamuda-to-continue-underground-mrt2-with-further-cost-cuts/
bharian.com.my/bisnes/lain-lain/2018/10/490653/malaysia-kaji-terbit-bon-global
theedgemarkets.com/article/inventor-dyson-keen-bring-new-investments-malaysia
straitstimes.com/business/companies-markets/why-dyson-picked-singapore-to-build-its-electric-cars
youtu.be/cIuM2T8i7_c
nst.com.my/news/nation/2018/09/411421/dr-m-umno-will-not-be-allowed-join-ph
youtube.com/watch?v=G6Kspj3OO0s
youtu.be/MAhddRgwHeU
youtube.com/watch?v=SgA-tcFRLdg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 21728529_1183685055108275_901193899808390245_n.jpg (661x858, 98K)

pangalawa

As the internet continues to fluctuate

Attached: tumblr_pcdmlrTN2v1qz4u07o1_1280.jpg (750x729, 96K)

Left:
>Cabinet minister
>Former Selangor MB with a proven record
>20 years of party service
>Reliable and level headed

On the right
>some dude who isn't an MP
>started the failed Kajang Move which wasted millions of dollars and deposed a perfectly good and well-liked Chief Minister
>ran INVOKE polls which predicted a PAS wipeout that never happened
>keeps fighting with his own party and saying dumb shit that makes everyone look disorganized and bad
>main campaign platform is that he deepthroats Anwar's turd burgling cock harder than Azmin

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS GUY WINNING

Attached: 2710-pkr_deputy_president_poll-04__full.jpg (1000x1048, 130K)

Oh boy here we go again
thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2018/10/26/mmc-gamuda-to-continue-underground-mrt2-with-further-cost-cuts/
>lets just force cost cutting on underground parts going through limestone
What could possibly go wrong?
Rindu zaman tun indeed if the whole thing turns into another Highland towers.
PRU 14 should have taught you that the biggest liar wins. Results doesn't matter only how big is your promise and propaganda machine then blame Najib for all the broken promise.

Attached: main_sy_1112_memorial_50p.jpg (620x413, 98K)

Where were you when Jewbook purged Tagalog sex slaves fakenews pages?

Attached: D946B05A-9DA8-4548-925A-BA8D9BBC6AA0.jpg (195x244, 15K)

So hot and sticky in asean.

Attached: IMG_3646.png (1164x886, 123K)

But its the rainy season, can't even go cycling with daily thunderstorm.

Where were you when Jewbook purged Bisayaillocano sex slaves pagpag slum fakenews pages?

RIP dutetard Marcostards

press F

Attached: DqJ4LB4U0AA2Jd5.jpg (850x850, 104K)

I'm no Najib fan but I'm taking a seat and eating popcorn on the upcoming Mahathir vs Anwar title fight. All of the recent Mahathir's acts make sense if he is sabotaging the country before supposedly passing the PM post to Anwar. Anwar will inherit a huge economic mess, probably a recession. Notice that Mahathir is alienating the civil service which traditionally support the government. I think he is setting up Anwar for failure and scapegoat and Anwar is too invested to become PM to back away. After Anwar loses the support of Malaysians, Mahathir will put fwd his son, Mukhriz as a contender for PM, possibly allying with UMNO instead.

Goddammit, I hate boomers

Should cut out the penang under sea tunnel instead. Their traffic problem is AT the island, it's not an issue of getting to the island.

>probably a recession.
Might be as soon as next year and would be on scale of late 80's if he had his way. Old man never learns.
bharian.com.my/bisnes/lain-lain/2018/10/490653/malaysia-kaji-terbit-bon-global
>Notice that Mahathir is alienating the civil service
That was DAP not him, a lot of Ketua Pengarah are mamak who came from his era.
>Blame bumis for alleged trouble and replace them with chinks
>Liquify bumi dominated GLC to chink tycoons and PRC investors
>Leak decelopment plans to chink tycoons so that they can bounce property for artificial demand
>Assign their folks to 'fix' all these issues ensuring chink nepotism in the long term
This whole thing is war between chink nepotism circle and mamak ones.

t. zoomer

The recession is coming anyway, China's property bubble and fake economic numbers can't keep inflating forever and America still hasn't learned from 2008 and is building everything on shit debt again. The only silver lining is maybe the trade war will accelerate the relocation of production from China to ASEAN.
Plus if PH play their cards right, they could blame the recession on Najib just like how even now in the UK the financial crisis and austerity is somehow the fault of "the previous Labour government"

Fact: Philippinos are the most powerful race in the world

>e-infringement will start in November 1st
Wew I wonder how much money the police will get on the early months.

Easier said than done, LGE strategy is
>Sell land
>Sell the sea too hence lower 'land' sales
>Look no debts
They sold so much transportation expansion is almost impossible. Even reclamation is risky since my friends in Penang port authority have been whining about having to further expand the port further to the sea since all the reclamation caused sediment that makes ship navigation dangerous.
Too late by this point, let Ariff enjoy the shiny malls to forget.
If PH can convince investors instead of flip flopping and treating contracts with law of the jungle.
Not sure about Mukhriz, he's gone for quite a while and Kedah runs on autopilot for 3 months now. Feds didn't even pay claims with those working for feds and out of state travel claims have been stuck for 2 months for various department. Salary is in but not federal claims and some allowances, my state project director have RM 18k in claims alone piled up.
Good old LGE whining about Kelantan but he himself is a joke.

Take for example the recent Dyson hyped up by Madey
theedgemarkets.com/article/inventor-dyson-keen-bring-new-investments-malaysia
Then its
straitstimes.com/business/companies-markets/why-dyson-picked-singapore-to-build-its-electric-cars
Someone who honours contract, stable leadership could be a decisive factor. All this finger pointing, blaming foreign investors and jumping around screams Brexit deal tier disaster in the works.

test

Attached: 21462443_1184649081678539_5373787479445548104_n.jpg (658x856, 128K)

good morning lads
have a good day, i wanna kill myself

Attached: 229.png (300x100, 17K)

Attached: ,,nm,klhj.png (1422x1106, 76K)

Nooo not the typhoons.

test

You already failed twice. Just give up.

>at hawker centre
>one of the stall's gas tank leaked
>whole shit burst into flames
>retarded NPC's all busy taking videos instead of moving to a safe distance

Based testposter

Holy shit the Bangla workers tried to use water to put out the flames

They need those YouTube views for social credits. How are you gonna level up charisma stats without grinding at social media?

Is malaysia getting a chink score or something?

Every country's chink owned these days, don't you know? Especially straya.

Well we still got Laos and Vietnam to take the hits for us.

If by that you mean state monitoring then it depends on your position. Common NPC is fine but state officers rank above 48 usually have their social media monitored for security reasons and dissent by special branch.

>NPC
Ugh. Stop using this dehumanizing meme you fucking nazi.

hujan

based hujan giving me excuse to stay inside room all day

Attached: 1457057466060.jpg (409x409, 40K)

why are we never appreciated

Attached: loss.jpg (1024x605, 169K)

wtf Malays?

youtu.be/cIuM2T8i7_c

what to eat lads ?

1. The interviewer keeps making allegation to force a confession out of him as revenge for kicking her out over questionable documentary years ago.
2. It's political since most gulf investment comes from Saudi which is Qatar's nemesis.
3. The guy just came out of another questioning with his wife going after same questioning.
Standard Mahathir stuff, he did the same to Anwar and the rest and they now worship him as a prophet.

t. Najib apologist

Also to pressure UMNO to join his party for the upcoming civil war with his allies.
Previously he said UMNO is filled with liars and thieves but now needs them to join him for leverage against Anwar.
nst.com.my/news/nation/2018/09/411421/dr-m-umno-will-not-be-allowed-join-ph
Just grab popcorn and enjoy the shitshow.

At this point is it looking like UMNO can still be a major party, a minor party or die completely?

Believe what you want, nobody is forcing you. I have family members who reports to the prime minister directly including him and from the years working for him they know he is indeed a crook but the regular palm greasing kind not the supervillain who steals 42billion for 1MDB straight from orphans pocket in the ungerground vault of central bank and control the world bank to fake debts kind.
That is just how the world works, crooks, nepotism, palm greasing is everywhere and 1st world are just better at covering up or simply legalized it like the USA.
Punish the guy by fair trial not jungle law allegations while much bigger crooks run the land. You have no idea how awful Mahathir era was.
Hard to say, my networks doesn't go as far as political party inner circle and there is too much variable especially Mahathir's health. The department director who meets him regularly at his office says he has shown sign of exhaustion in the last few months.
Just sit back and enjoy the show.

They're just going to make new ones.

FB should have banned major fake news peddlers (Mocha and her ilk) and not mere trollfarm fake news pages.

Tok Pa just joined Bersatu the other day, it's obvious that he's using PPBM to suck away all the vaguely "respectable" UMNO members (aka UMNO members not in Najib's faction) so PPBM can be the new UMNO with DAP as the new MCA and the East Malaysia "fixed deposit" on his side by pandering to the MA63.

Hello guys
Are there any persons from Saba island?
I have a question about the isle.

From what I know, even he isn't denying that 1MDB money was being used by him for political purposes instead of for development like it's supposed to. Jewelry and handbags for his wife also is probably from dirty money. That's just basic bitch korupsi with bigger than average numbers. The real supervillain in the 1MDB affair is Jho Low since he's the one literally buying private yachts, paying celebrities to attend his Vegas gambling parties and funding movies. Jho Low isn't running for public office though so nobody notices him.

>Punish the guy by fair trial not jungle law allegations
isn't that literally what they are doing now? MACC is bringing charges like they should have done three years ago until the AG got fired and the DPP Morais was murdered in a concrete barrel.

..why do you ask about a certain island in South America in Southeast Asia general?

I asked you about the isle in Malaysia...

You mean Sabah?

Ohh Borneo/Kalimantan island? Sabah is the state of Malaysia located in Borneo island.

yeah that's it.
I should've recalled it "a part of Borneo"

You forgot Sarawak

>recall
>revise
I chose the verb wrong

what I can hardly understand is, his excuse is that he actually received these hundreds of millions of dollars from a Saudi prince to fund BN's GE13 campaign. and let's say we take him at face value and the money really is from some Arab oil prince and not from the rakyat's taxes.

HOW THE EVERLOVING SHIT IS IT OKAY TO LET ARAB SANDNIGGERS INFLUENCE OUR ELECTIONS WITH THEIR MONEY?

Why do you call it Kalimantan? Wasn't the whole thing Brunei in the past?

anyway is there anyone from there?
I'd like to ask you about some problem on your railway

>The island is known by many names. Internationally it is known as Borneo, after Brunei, derived from European contact with the kingdom in the 16th century during the Age of Exploration. The name Brunei possibly derives from the Sanskrit word váruṇa (वरुण), meaning either "water" or Varuna, the Hindu god of rain.
>Indonesian natives called it Kalimantan, which was derived from the Sanskrit word Kalamanthana, meaning "burning weather island" (to describe its hot and humid tropical weather)
>The word Kalamanthana is spelled Kalmantan, and then the indigenous people fixed it into Klemantan.
In short, borneo is from mispelled brunei while kalimantan is how natives there call the island

I think there was someone from Sabah who used to post here. I don't know whether he's still here or not though.

oh no that's a pity

Some are from cronies too, the bribe money used to vote out Mukhriz comes from Vincent Tan who played both sides since he is promised redevelopment of Pekan Kuah and hotels in Cenang beyond what pollution regulation allowed, Langkawi is big tourist bucks after all.
But yeah Jho Low is possibly the one doing stuff behind the scenes but the numbers are exaggerated.
Let the formal investigation decide that.
The civil service is not a hivemind, there are factions, cronies and racial circle of their own and often backstab each other for promotions to even be sure who is behind everything and that doesn't include related contractors.
High ranking civil service is a scary world.
You want 7billion usd like Pengerang plant you gotta pay tributes, those RM8k/month welding jobs, shiny new Siemens turbine and diverting crude contract from Singapore to Pasir Gudang doesn't come cheap. It's the fate of the weak to fear the strong.
Your pride or your job, make a choice.

Attached: 70af693743df7ee9a48d4f66d86fe2ce_XL.jpg (500x321, 131K)

Peru

>You want 7billion usd like Pengerang plant you gotta pay tributes
It's one thing to have close business connections in exchange for certain quid pro quo under the table, in secret.
It's another thing to come out and say in public "Actually Arabs gave me RM2.6B to fund the my election campaign" and somehow this doesn't cause people to notice that direct foreign meddling in our politics is a really bad thing?

As well to fuck Kelantan over by giving state development fund to him instead so that they can say 'look this is what you can be under PH'. Last week the Town Planning team doing development potential study for Kelantan was recalled by federal govt. On the media it's different but same old vendetta stuff.

Could I inquire you of this picture.
This is one scene of JKNS(State Railway of Sabah).
The question is, why don't you build a station at this place? for this place is near Kota Kinabalu International Airport, the biggest Airport in Sabah.
Thus if you settle the new station there, you can make more passenger use that railway, so you can make the most of your infrastructure. Thoughts?

Attached: 66x-85645.jpg (640x427, 74K)

>As well to fuck Kelantan over by giving state development fund to him instead so that they can say 'look this is what you can be under PH'.
wait, the whole Kelantan state development fund just for Jeli district?

Attached: Thonking.png (1200x992, 170K)

It is bad but he probably thinks it's within allowable limits. We haven't been shooting anyone in Yemen and people care about money than foreign relation or principle.
Pretty pragmatic I'd say even if personally I'm against such move since playing with fire is dangerous.
Extra allowance not the whole thing of course. Even Japan developed Taiwan as showcase 'look guys this is how IJA rule looks like'.
Hopefully they keep the border wall project though, retards keep smuggling packages for RM 10.

>Malay
>ignoring a proposal which is related to your own state's progress
this is...this is the division between the peninsular and Borneo...

T A G A L O G
P R I D E
W O R L D W I D E

Borneo states have always been halfheartedly in the Federation from the beginning. There just isn't the same kind of ketuanan melayu race and religion strife culture there as in the peninsula, no matter how hard the peninsula tries to force it on the East through mass bureaucratic conversions and Project IC.

yeah I can predict it, but still I wonder why the state government won't invest a piece of its budget in railway infra...>Project IC
what's this

The Borneo highway ate all planned budget right now. These stuff are planned during Malaysia plan (basically Soviet style 5 year plan) and could only be brought up in next plan and the current PM hates public transport since he is carfag.
Better to just plan any railway along the highway later or wait and see if Thailand starts manufacturing rolling stock and related rail product that is compatible.

Attached: PAN-BORNEO-Highway-Project2.jpg (600x600, 38K)

>These stuff
it means railway plan doesn't it?
Why did you extract Thailand's behavior? Thai is going to take part in improvement project of sabah railway, or that of its own railway system?

SHEETHING...

Attached: wtt.jpg (400x416, 43K)

Thailand plans to setup railway business including manufacturing them and since its compatible meter gauge if they are successful it would be easier to buy construction materials from them.
Big IF of course.

Attached: 1200px-Rail_gauge_world.svg.png (1200x609, 174K)

>that is compatible with the system of Sabah's railway environment
ahhhhhh Got it.
so if Thai manage to improve and refine its facilities and generate some abandoned stuff, by buying them Sabah could improve its own system...as it bought a carriage from Japan which appears at .
It's similar to Indonesian modernization programme of railway facilities through buying used rolling stocks and adapting foreign countries' maintenance technology(mainly Japan's)...

That’s a rightful Sultan of Sulu clay tho.
Gibe back.

>Indonesian modernization programme
Which is a joke imo.

youtube.com/watch?v=G6Kspj3OO0s
YOU KNOW IM SUCH A FOOL FOR YOU...

LAKAD MATATAG

even if it entails no actual plausible achievement, I think that in Jakarta, the railway system has been modernized, at least more refined than ever.
well, we could say too that the benefit is limited to KRL Jabodetabek.

>Project IC
>what's this
A secret federal government project to give citizenship en masse to illegal immigrants. Sabah used to be a mixed race state with local non-Malay natives as the biggest ethnic group and mostly non-Muslims. The aim of Project IC was to shift the demographics of the state to inflate the number of Malays and Muslims and change the racial dynamics, and the effects are seen to this day. That's why Mahathir is so unpopular in Sabah.

>A secret federal government project to give citizenship en masse to illegal immigrants.
>secret
why do you guys know the confidential information first of all...?
Is it one of the "public secrets" ?

>local non-Malay natives
Are they Dayak people?

Hi zoomer who probably is still in diapers when Mahathir was PM the first time. Under Mahathir's rule allocation to opposition state was made directly to JPP negeri (Kelantan and also Terengganu) and not to the state government unlike other states. This JPP is controlled by UMNO leaders of both state. Bulk of this allocation go to their own pocket. I want to ask you how could you even forget about Annuar Musa scandal but of course you've never heard it before. Tok Pa on the other hand admitted that he worked together with Mahathir to block projects in Kelantan.

youtu.be/MAhddRgwHeU

It is not a surprise that he joined PPBM. Before GE14 UMNO politicians in these 2 states that were against discussion with PAS to avoid 3 corner fights and have been feeding Najib with intels that BN will win in this states if 3 corners fight happen.

Kalau kita nak bercakap soal hutang Kelantan, hampir kesemuanya adalah disebabkan oleh projek pembekalan air yang menelan belanja besar (seperti mana Penang berjaya mengurangkan 98% hutang apabila kerajaan Persekutuan di bawah pimpinan Najib mengambil alih aset air kerajaan negeri dan kerajaan negeri hanya perlu membayar balik RM14.5 juta setahun dalam tempoh 45 tahun dan kemudiannya aset ini akan kembali menjadi milik negeri. Melalui langkah ini "hutang" Penang berkurang lebih RM650 juta). Di negeri-negeri lain untuk projek air mereka diberi geran pembangunan tetapi di Kelantan diberikan hutang dan bukannya geran. Najib ada berusaha untuk membantu Kelantan selepas Penang tapi tak sempat.

Mahathir is making a move to check mate Anwar

Attached: PPBM is the new UMNO.jpg (720x1232, 326K)

Just want to let you know that if Mahathir vs Anwar happens, PAS is on Mahathir's side

Dayak is Iban. They live in Sarawak not Sabah. Most non-Malay natives in Sabah are Kadazandusun. Bajau/Iranun/Suluk live on the coast of Sabah and also southern Philippines. The current Sabah chief minister is of Bajau-Suluk descent.

Attached: sabah bangsa.jpg (703x473, 93K)

Jamaikans, how do you feel Jabodetabek? Do you use it for your everyday transit?youtube.com/watch?v=SgA-tcFRLdg

How do I make my mum visit a psychiatrist and issue her that she’s unfit to handle our family business anymore?
I mean this is better than having her killed right?

commit her relentlessly to hospital and neglect to attend on her.
It sounds too cruel but deal with it

Masa sama-sama pembangkang dulu, DAP cakap kerajaan persekutuan ada berhutang dengan Kelantan RM12 billion. Tapi itu dululah, sekarang dah lain bila jadi menteri kewangan. Petronas dah bayar kepada kerajaan pun kerajaan masih belum bayar 5% kepada Kelantan dan Terengganu. Sabah dan Sarawak dah.

Attached: RM12 billion.jpg (720x1230, 305K)

Huh? Never saw a Jamaicans in Jekardah, I think you need to ask /carib/ for that one.

君、電車オタクなの?
なんか電車の話題注意すぎるじゃないの?

>tfw I mistook jacarta for jamaika
am fucking sorry, I amend it to "Jacartans"

What's wrong with her?