I sincerely believe that all Jews are involved into a conspiracy to exterminate all white people and control the world...

>I sincerely believe that all Jews are involved into a conspiracy to exterminate all white people and control the world no matter what their gender, age or social status is

Attached: 1539168602342.jpg (900x900, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DUAkWrEh8Kc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just don't know why people who complain about jews dont just copy them. Focus on family, intermarry, massive emphasis on study, nepotism, and suing anyone who looks at you funny. Indian americans are doing the same thing too.

DUDE THERE’S NO WAY THE RULING CLASS ARE EVIL KIKES

THERE’S JUST NO WAY DUDE

Nice try but i still hate jews

Attached: 1485503058_dVj_RUK4.jpg (400x400, 24K)

He's not wrong though. Granted the problem would try to get to that level as a people. I doubt there's enough room for everyone to try and be that elite.

Who said they are not? I am saying beat them at their own game. Unless...it is impossible?

no all jews are subversive weasels but all subversive weasels are jews

The ruling class have already solidified their spot. There is literally nothing Jow Forumscucks can do except be right about everything

have you ever seen one in uruguay

see Non-jews are just nigger cattle

We have alot that like to go there.

It's funny because Jews ruined Russia with not even trying to hid it.
And there are still a Jewish mafia operating.

Anyway most people are referring to kikes from the elites and some medias, nobody care about that old grandma who buy kosher stuff at supermarket.

It doesn't make sense because the Jews themselves are disappearing the same way whites are

Attached: 1520792954615.png (908x523, 217K)

Yes, we literally have something called "el barrio de los judios" (juden's neighborhood) which we use as a containment chamber.

>tfw no qt Jewish wife

Attached: gli-gnomi-esistono-veramente.jpg (300x233, 23K)

The plan of putting a lot of Muslims on Europe make also no sense because they are exposing themselves to danger.

They live in gated neighbourhoods. There is no danger

Im a jewish nationalist and I want all whites killed gas the goyim yahweh war now!

Attached: 1539295641094.webm (718x404, 789K)

>The pictures of people rubbing their hands and jewish stars over them told me jews run the world. I must believe them as only such scholars make said pictures

Attached: (You).png (478x523, 14K)

We jews should shoot goyims in KKK rallies and white nationalist protests

HAIL NETANYAHU WE DONT CARE FOR OUR LIVES OR THE LIVES OF OTHERS WE ARE MURDERERS!

>thinking your rulers give a shit about whites
They don’t care about you, moron. Don’t be naive

Low tier jews will get treated the same way as goyim by the elite jews.
That's not how the Kalergi plan works

Attached: 1529010242047.jpg (1024x752, 52K)

DUDE THERE IS NO WAY THAT THE RULING CLASS ARE FUCKING ASSHOLES BECAUSE THAT IS HOW THEY MUST ACT MATERIALLY IN A SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC SYSTEM THAT FORCES THEM TO ACT AS SUCH TO STAY ELITE, NAH MUST BE BECAUSE A FRACTION OF THEM ARE JEWS

Attached: ckhyg7mzr9x01.jpg (2048x978, 372K)

Goyim are inferior and should be exterminated and we should mass shoot the goyims and advocate for goyim genocide, are you anti jewish?

>cyber man tell me jew bad
>he say jew man kill white man
>i believe him because cyber man never lie

>it's a mcdonald's death squads raid a burger king child soldier dorm episode

They’re only good to their own tribe. You’re nigger cattle to the ruling class

Convinced me. This has to be 100% a jewish person posting. No one would ever pretend to be jewish and claim jews do heinous things in the name of jews. It just doesn't happen. Thank you for exposing your ways.

Attached: epicbasedpillbook.jpg (1073x1454, 151K)

So you agree with me. Kikes and crypto-kikes are the same

if this is true than how come english descended people rule australia instead of irish descended people

>cyber man say jews bad again
>I believe him this time because he say "jews bad" twice

I am Jewish and I want to kill white babies for my Jewish rituals

Jews aren’t bad you absolute moron. They’re good for themselves obviously but don’t even try to deny that you’re an animal to them. You will never be on their level

That book redpilled me about the kikes
youtube.com/watch?v=DUAkWrEh8Kc

>cyber man say jew bad third time
>I believe him even more and shoot synagogue
>I save world from jewish menace

id like to learn from a jew desu.

you hate em cuz you aint them.

The ones that are at power abuse it for that exact purpose (or at least think of it as the icing on the cake), what else am I supposed to think

>he thinks his rulers are good people
Ok, believe that then. No one is stopping you from being a delusional retard

>Jews themselves are disappearing the same way whites are
This is the biggest problem people have when talking about jews. They lump all jews together like they are some hive mind. Let me make this simple:

Israeli Jews: Right wing ethnonationalists

Western Jews: Extremely liberal, rich, assimilating

>DURRRR THEY'RE ALL THE SAME

>cyberman tell me jew rule me again
>ok

>the ruling class doesn’t rule me
Kill yourself Jow Forumscuck. You’re powerless against kikes, there’s no way you can compete against their extreme nepotism. Just accept your death

*shoots a rocket at the bilderberg conference building*

Attached: 1539743472627.png (408x660, 80K)

No, here they are often attacked.
That's why a lot leave to Israel.

no

>jews are subhuman but yet they're capable of controlling the world

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (454x550, 31K)

>jews are bad
>palestinians are good

Attached: 64376762.jpg (320x320, 7K)

fuck niggers

Attached: 1413578519375.png (1090x790, 452K)

PRÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖHHHHH :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>jews aren't the master race

Attached: brainlete clap.gif (650x705, 38K)

>which we use as a containment chamber.
quit lying on the internet juanito

Attached: lying on the internet.jpg (640x480, 40K)