Im going to throw you a fucking bone you disgusting nometals

im going to throw you a fucking bone you disgusting nometals.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-29 at 9.26.31 PM.png (630x572, 78K)

lmao no one is not going to buy your bags

This coin is one of the WORST performing pieces of shit this market has ever seen. Marshall should be in jail for running this scam

>2018
>still falling for jew scam coins

What's wrong with you OP?
Metal is a living red flag.

gl with your jew coin retard

when i see that "not giving away ..." I always know its a faggot with no backbone sucking up to commie jew vitalik

>Metal

Attached: l04he.jpg (399x385, 27K)

I lost 80% on this scam then doubled down only to lose another 80%. What a piece of shit.

>>>stay poor you fags. Ever heard of buying a dip you fuck tards? Metal is going to fucking pump sooner or later and it's going to be fucking epic.

>b-but muh Richard Branson
>b-but muh Virgin Airlines
There was a brief moment where this was the shillcoin on Jow Forums. No coin has been JUST'd as bad as Metal desu

and people like OP keep falling for the same tricks over again. Sad!

>losing 90%
>Just a dip

plenty of coins have tanked badly or didn't do much for a while and then boomed. Remember my fucking words, MTL will be a player in crypto world.

Plenty more have gone to shit and never returned though.

samefagging this badly

Attached: bizinvestor.png (364x482, 332K)

>mah Crypto PayPal

Metal is basically an earlier version of Request Network. And both are shit.

OP, you've got to go back.

Why is this samefagging retard simultaneously shilling and fudding with equal effort?
I'm genuinely confused.

OP please leave this place right now and go walk under a truck.

I almost 'got in early' when it was only $10! Boy do I regret that!

At what age did you grow out of metal, Jow Forums? Late bloomer here, 17.

It has an insane bull run in which also had an equally crazy whale battle. It was like a light show but with green and red dildos. Quite majestic desu

People really should stay away from MTL.

It literally FAILED to complete a successful ICO during the ICO boom last year, so Marshall (fraudulent owner) premined the coins and gave them to his friends at like 5 cents per token.
Few months later, the price was manipulated up on rumours of a partnership with Virgin which was nothing but a PR stunt. Thus, the coin collapsed from 13 dollars to 3 and never recovered since.
MTL is also like 8 months behind in development from it's original roadmap. The project offers nothing original and has looked very scammy since insiders dumped millions of coins on the community.

Avoid this garbage biz

Attached: pepe1005.gif (600x630, 173K)

thank you for your insight, any coins you can reccomend? also do you see nano/xrb recovering?

No idea about XRB, I didn't follow the drama with that coin.

Not really holding many coins atm. My portfolio currently is:
50% Tezos
20% ZRX
10% ETH
10% Huobi Token
5% EOS
5% ADA