You are driving in USA

Police car stopped your car
And ask your driving license

But you don't have
But you have a gun
wwyd ?

Attached: Screenshot_20181028-132708_Google.jpg (1080x807, 486K)

Drive away

But one police car become 3 and got more and more like 8 police cars are chasing you.

And Helicopter is filming your car.
Your wife is watching you in the house from tv eating pop corn.
What would you do ?

Drive faster

>Am I being detained?
>Am I free to go?
Repeat

Your baby son say " dada car dada car "
And your wife say " yeah dada car .. what is your father doing ? "

Your wife call you on the phone.
And she say " honey what are you doing on the high way ? Why police cars are chasing you ? "
What would you say to her ?

turn 360 and run away

Hang up because I’m very clearly doing something more important

Tell him I might have it in my pocket and throw the wallet at him to confirm the license is not there.
Better fined than shot.

Don't police in America have computers that read your license plate and bring up all of your details?

yea and they automatically run plates as they drive by so they know if the car is insured and to who 100% just by driving by. they wear microphones and cameras and can track you by your cellphone. meanwhile siri or whoever is bugging your home. you think your laptops webcam is off right now??

you best start believing in police states...

Attached: 8370DCAD-2D8E-4095-B058-F81FE0DA136C.jpg (450x300, 50K)

I am sure mr prime minister has the best intentions.

Not bring it up and get a fine for driving without a licence. They can pull of records to prove you have one but it's gonna take like 20 minutes of sitting on the side of the road.

No i mean you don't have license.

I don't have a license so I don't drive. In this case I guess it's a terrible emergency so I'd appeal for help

Police shout you get out of the car and get down on the floor

But you don't have
But you have a gun
wwyd ?

I... k... usually this is a pretty straightforward question that only takes a second to answer, but because OP is a retard and went and fucked it all up, i have no idea what I’m doing in this situation.

I’m either shooting a fat fuck, or running his ass over with my car.

Either way I’m then gouging his eyes out with my thumbs and pissing in his eye sockets while singing I’m a Yankee Doodle Dandy, so I guess there’s the gist of your answer.

>you don't have license.
Then how did you get a car? You can't register a car without a licence in most states
I mean that is a misdemeanor and you could get arrested in which case you inform the cop that you have a gun on you and tell them where it is. Just keep your hands up and don't reach around like a retard.

1. I wouldn't drive without my license.

2. I don't live in the hood and drive like a civilized human being so I don't just get pulled over for no reason.

3. In the hypothetical case that does happen, I'll just calmly and respectfully explain to the officer that I don't have my licence. Verify my identity with my credit cards showing they match my insurance and vehicle registration. In worse case I'll call friend/family to bring my license from my home.

It would be stupid to chimp out like some black man, get deported like some Hispanic, or pig out squealing "AM I BEING DETAINED" like some 56% """"white"""" American.

Attached: Color of Crime Asian incarceration rates.jpg (640x404, 39K)

why drive without a license?
uber mate.

your car starts smoking and will take on fire at any minute. what do you do

Attached: xvdcTbq.jpg (777x578, 43K)

get face down on the pavement spread eagle and sing amazing grace

Don't mention the police officer about the gun in the glove compartment because it doesn't matter and calmly explain how I forgot it at home while filling out some paperwork. He uses my other information to plug it into his laptop and finds out that I do indeed have a valid license and then gives me a good lecturing. After that he tells me to go straight home but I don't listen because the chances of getting pulled over for no reason is literally 0

Trick question, the officer will accept the gun as proper documentation because I'm white

DAB

Drive away, stop, shoot myself, throw the gun out. Blame a one armed nigger for forcing me to drive at gunpoint. Works every time, really.