/dixie/ - Southern US & Friends

Georgia edition

Attached: georgia is rome.png (1288x633, 3.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2Bm_cxiCsm0?t=210
youtube.com/watch?v=NSyIzGfTEBA
youtube.com/watch?v=t-QtlX1sMXM&list=OLAK5uy_mRslL3LCUkZBEIBYmNdQA_k87YpZjDxfU&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=6bXgcKby0AI
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1540408864282.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Georgia

On

My

Mind

Attached: Big Jim.png (300x170, 113K)

>2 posters
cringe and bluepilled

I have deduced the reason behind why and how this video is cursed. For one, this girl is highly attractive and her cosplay is actually good, appealing the eyes of watchers. Her cosplay also reveals her stomach which is very nicely shaped (not to skinny, not fat, not ripped, but a really natural look, it’s intriguing to look at). Her makeup is good as well. It really brings out her eyes and makes her smile a lot more appealing. Secondly, I myself find myself fascinating at the way she moves. It’s very smooth and fun to watch. For example the spin at the start that she stops suddenly and kind of leans foreword then quickly straightens out, it is very well executed and goes along with the beat, making it satisfying to watch. I’m most obsessed with the part however when the song says “you got a boyfriend...” and she is kind of bobbing her way gracefully towards the camera. The way she moves most of her entire body when walking is really satisfying. She even does it to the beat of the song. And if also like to point out her shoulder movements throughout most of the video. They add a lot more energy to her movements. On that note, that leads us to my third point: the song and how she utilizes the song to compliment her movement. This song and lyrics itself are not that great, but the woman singing the song sings it well. That however, is not the reason why this matters though. The voice of the actual singer really fits the girl in the video. It not only compliments her cosplay (making it cuter), but also compliments her dancing. As I mentioned earlier, the way she moves is simply satisfying to watch, and part of that is because of how seamlessly and smoothly she move to the song. The spinning at the beginning goes very well with the chorus ending in the background.

Attached: 44876152.jpg (960x676, 84K)

That little booping of her chest after the spin I mentioned earlier is timed when the rapper makes a rapper sound that transitions into the girls part (what does he even say? Is it like bite or bye or something?) makes it mesmerizing and satisfying to watch. Her head boops are very well timed too. When the song says “hit or miss” as well as the “huh” after, she moves her head slightly too the beat that makes it better than had she not of moved her head. And then the little bopping/walking thing she does that I mentioned earlier, is so perfectly timed to the beat and the words of the song. And then my last point, is her facial expressions. Obviously, she has a beautiful face, but there are smaller things she does that bring out some of her key features. The way her eyebrows move is one. She raises them a bit to help her eyes look bigger at some points. Her smile is simply a work of art. It’s just very, very pretty and natural. Not much I can say on it. It just makes people happy. Well actually, that wasn’t my last point. I found myself watching the video and getting sad that it ended because it’s mesmerizing to watch. Than I realized that each time it repeated, I was hoping that it wouldn’t cut off at the end, thus rewatching it thinking, maybe there is more. This is probably because the song cuts at the end, leaving a feeling of incompleteness to the video, making me want to rewatch it to find the completeness (if that makes sense) because it stops in the middle of a song and her dance move, you feel as if there is more, making you want to rewatch it under the illusion that there is more... I guess. Omg perfect timing. I literally started typing this at around 30 minutes and it finished when I finished my last sentence. Well then, yeah. I guess I’m done. I might have repeated myself a bit but I was trying to get the point across. I hope I helped people understand why they kept watching the video, and why they feel mesmerized by this girl.

Samefag

I'm not a robot

binge
cringe

well

brexit more like breakfast

I LOVE YOU GUYS

Ecclesiastes
To every thing there is a season,
and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
A time to be born, a time to die;
a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
A time to kill, and a time to heal;
a time to break down, and a time to build up;
A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
A time to get, and a time to lose;
a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
A time to rend, and a time to sew;
a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
A time to love, and a time to hate;
A time of war, and a time of peace.

john 15
14You are My friends if you do what I command you. 15No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not understand what his master is doing. But I have called you friends, because everything I have learned from My Father I have made known to you. 16You did not choose Me, but I chose you. And I appointed you to go and bear fruit—fruit that will remain—so that whatever you ask the Father in My name, He will give you. 17This is My command to you: Love one another.

I was on a boat

Attached: 20181027_095207~01.jpg (2322x4128, 1.45M)

in what island do you live? and what is it like

ALL YOUR INDUSTRY ARE BELONG TO US

Attached: Captura.png (920x382, 598K)

did i miss something

It's not like Britain's economy depends much on manufacturing rather than in the services industry such as banking, but you already have a bunch of continental magnates in France and Germany trying to get a piece of it. What are you thoughts on brexit?

well i didnt follow much of it, i don't really have an opinion on
I don't know how they're faring so far

and you?

I don't follow it that much either but the deadline for leaving is 5 months away and there's still no deal. Something tells me that it's about to get spooky.

Attached: mariANO.jpg (640x428, 80K)

bad idea because now Germany can basically just do whatever it wants, Fourth Reich soon

>5 months
i feel like brexit was more of a nationalistic nostalgic chimpout than an actual thoughtful decision

fuck anglos btw

months
forgot my
>wew

that's a very old post you're responding to

better late than never

ah yes, yuro hours

who else here likes to wake up with a nice cup of burgertea?

Attached: 1529670865205.jpg (2816x2112, 1.42M)

woah based

Attached: 1515543976763.jpg (1200x800, 151K)

what the hell is in that tea

a burger
it's called burgertea, Var

Xe is obviously doing that pose because they think it'll become some iconic photo that will be in history textbooks, but now xe is just a laughing stock and I'm pretty sure everybody there ended up getting arrested.

go back to /semen/

>burgertea
its a meme right?
we never know with you americans

Attached: 1532497204570.jpg (720x439, 47K)

>its a meme right?
no
the bun soaks up the tea and it gives the burger a nice bitter undertone that pairs well with the meat
do you seriously not have these in france?

why are you insulting my culture?

Attached: 1523990375039.jpg (960x1014, 169K)

you're saying bullshit
also we're not really into tea in france

Attached: 1514053535530.jpg (540x720, 33K)

>you're saying bullshit
it's not bullshit if i unironically dip burgers in my cups of tea. it's why i always get sweet tea at mcdick's even if it's instant bullshit

>not into tea
faggot

tea is literally the women's drink

tea is for chads
the british conquered the world and btfo your shitty country repeatedly in their quest for tea

>instant sweet tea
HUH

brits drank tea for 500 years now look at em
>tea
>chads

mcdick's uses that instant mix shit in their tea

why are angloboos so obnoxious

Attached: 1537008548842.png (377x325, 246K)

for me, it's the mcdouble

i've watched anime for four years and now look at me

watch it frog

because you know we're right

Attached: 1513692267651.jpg (500x564, 26K)

r*ported

watch what

what

fuck off anime pedophile

you said "watch it"

fuck you

Attached: 1511248364235.jpg (312x240, 15K)

i know
do you not know that meme

i don't know what you're talking about

I live on the mainland. Went to Langkawi for school stuff. It was pretty cool

Attached: IMG-20181027-WA0051.jpg (810x1080, 171K)

Attached: 4A79C608-07DB-4512-B42D-D0E04A84D744.jpg (942x960, 117K)

that looks tasty, m8

ok

explain

Attached: 1521715592480.jpg (895x895, 57K)

pedophile kys

A professor somewhere taught their students this concept while collecting most likely well over $100,000 a year from the school which is why is costs such a ridiculous amount of money to attend college.

the hand in this pic is from a scene in the sopranos where the guy says "Watch it, X"
it's a meme on /tv/

kys hebephile

Attached: 1512325935027.jpg (1254x1600, 287K)

OOOOOOOOOOOOO JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYY
DELETE ANIME

Attached: 1523597484299.png (552x524, 76K)

wadup hillbillies

i know a girl from langkawi
small world

what up russkie

t. assblasted pedophile ruining yet another thread with his pedophilia and homosexuality while trying to deflect from his own degeneracy with baseless accusations

weeb pedophile genocide when?

*resets my router*
nothin personnel, animephobe

>pedophilia
no

>homosexuality
u no it beb

Attached: 1515718926310.jpg (502x1024, 159K)

youtu.be/2Bm_cxiCsm0?t=210

@96735197
garbage post

Attached: 1539741068744.jpg (600x400, 55K)

So guys, me russkie live in a country with free healthcare so I don't really understand how any medical insurance work.
My question is: how can you actually live in US if you don't have a proper job with insurance?
At the same time niggers somehow don't die even tho they got no jobs either. Is there any way to sit your ass at home and don't spend 10000$ on doctor appointment?

you can get it outside of work, just have to pay out of pocket

and niggers just wrack up debt and never pay it off

based post

>how can you actually live in US if you don't have a proper job with insurance?
you go to the emergency room at a hospital and they keep you from dying. niggers and mexicans do this all the time and they never have to pay for it because the hospitals don't have any paperwork on them or the niggers lie about their information

Woke up with a knee fucked up I can barely bend

Attached: réfléchir citrouille.jpg (959x592, 40K)

what happened

I'm getting it. At the same time, the costs are really amazing to me. It looks so strange, like any doctor is a millionaire which sounds good but at the same time, I can't really understand WHAT are you exactly paying for. I've heard about russian women in Texas that paid hospital 34.000 for just childbirth.

you took an arrow to the knee?

No idea, I didn't do anything wrong with my leg yesterday it was just like this when I woke up

I can walk but if I try to crouch I can feel something's wrong with the muscles. I must have slept in a shitty position
I'll just see if it's any better tomorrow and act accordingly

>I can't really understand WHAT are you exactly paying for.
big pharma is a cartel, there's no real competition. we don't negotiate for prices like euros so they can charge us whatever they want
malpractice laws are fucked so doctors pay something like half of their salary to malpractice insurers. they also have to do tons of unnecessary bullshit to cover their asses so we can't sue them for not being thorough enough
insurance isn't meant to be used for small shit but we do it anyway so that drives prices up. it's basically impossible to pay for small things with cash so we have to have insurance

overall our prices are fucked because laws are fucked because congress

Wow, I get what you saying.
I'm trying to find some historical path. When all of this started? Just want to set a date. Like 1950? It seems like a big-ass mafia. Also it seems like there is a big, artificially created pill-culture. When you got drugs for everything even if it's not necessary, and then you got drugs for side effects of a previous drug.

youtube.com/watch?v=NSyIzGfTEBA

Love me an ebin post like yours keep it up lad

Attached: 1515295023039.jpg (393x325, 23K)

I'm listening to something from your land youtube.com/watch?v=t-QtlX1sMXM&list=OLAK5uy_mRslL3LCUkZBEIBYmNdQA_k87YpZjDxfU&index=2

>When all of this started?
during the great depression or ww2, we kept employers from offering wage increases to keep down prices. employers started offering non-wage benefits like health insurance to attract people to work for them and it became a norm for employers to offer health benefits. it gradually grew out of control

so on the one hand you have everyone using insurance which massively grew that industry and on the other you have the feds who don't want to regulate the industry to help unfuck it. it's just a giant mess. this is compounded by the FDA being bribed by Pfizer and other pharmaceutical companies to restrict drug testing to allow them to maintain their monopoly on the industry

>pill culture
it's a thing across the west, scandinavians are so dependent on anti-depressants it's not even funny

youtube.com/watch?v=6bXgcKby0AI

kinda happened to me once except there was an infection in my blood and i spent 5 weeks in the hospital getting memes injected into my bloodstream every 8 hours

Attached: 1539886072583.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

>except there was an infection in my blood
what did you do
i thought you were in the hospital because you had ulcers from drinking so much

Cool tune thanks
Sounds pretty familiar too but I'm sure I've never heard this band, must be because I listened to too many Finnish metal anyway

Uh
I guess I'll see how it unfolds
Would kys myself if I couldn't go to the mountains this winter

no i got a cut or something(think it was likely from kicking something while drunk) and staph got in and i think i almost died or something.

Attached: IMG_0863.jpg (2592x1936, 1.85M)

What about obamacare then?

almost kys? good a**** poster is a kys one

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1540408864282.webm

obamacare was pants on head retarded. there's a lot of misinformation about it i've seen euros parroting

wew