Is Navajo the absolute most efficient language known to man?

Is Navajo the absolute most efficient language known to man?

>ʼadisbąąs "I'm starting to drive some kind of wheeled vehicle along"

>diʼnisbąąs "I'm in the act of driving some vehicle (into something) & getting stuck

So based

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Navajo_grammar#Verbs

Attached: native american.jpg (300x300, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XFayFUiyv20
manataka.org/page2278.html
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c9/Ithkuil_pull_uiqisx.ogg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What does it sound like ?

>For example, the phrase for English tank is chidi naa naʼi bee ʼeldǫǫh tsoh, bikaaʼ dah naazniligii 'vehicle that crawls around, by means of which big explosions are made, and that one sits on at an elevation'
Yeah...efficient that's the word we're looking for

sounds like irish

youtube.com/watch?v=XFayFUiyv20

it just needs an english word adaption like french does with new english words la

every language has long words nice cherry pick though

pretty amazing language
No wonder the Japanese had such a hard time with it

>most efficient language
>not Ithkuil
I get it it's a meme language but still

Aren't they related to the mongols

sounds like a mix of turkish and spanish and farsi

they are about as related to mongols as europeans are.

Native Americans like europeans are a hybdird of two ancient races, ancient north eurasian (found in 20% of modern europeans) and ancient East asians , 35 thousand years ago they split off from ancient east asian branch.

this fact a long with a bottle neck effect they experience in Siberia made them their own race.

pic related but dates are off

Attached: native dna.png (966x793, 797K)

for a native they're speaking fast

they're closer related to canadian natives than their neighboring tribes, they moved south relatively recently

what is that? and why is it efficient?

it looks the opposite to efficient in that video though...

"cloudy skies & snow are expected around tomorrow" ->

cbklsdf d fv dfvsdvdsfv cbcbgfbfgb gfbfbfgbcvb bcvbbfgb cvbcvbfbgfgbfgb fgb fgbfdgbdfgbfdgb gbfgbfgv dvfdg dfgdfgdsfvdfgdgdvdf dfgdsfgsdfvdfvdsfv dfgdfgdfvdfvdvgfgbhfdb fgbfgbdf gbfdgb fdgbdfgbdfgbdfg fbdfgbfg

Considering Native Americans didn't have the wheel, before Europeans came, that's pretty odd.

every language has short words nice cherry pick though

>Short
>Efficient

>being this ignorant hat he still spouts Jow Forums memes

Also having the wheel wasnt something europeans invented so i dont know why you use it as your own achievment

that's because youre a brainlet shitalian

navajo has more shorter words than long words unlike german , nice try

rude

Njúkhhjáttarulá = I'm very old so I will not take the sled into town today, please do it for me.

Sápmi is also like that.

>>being this ignorant hat he still spouts Jow Forums memes
What?
They didn't have the wheel, what's your problem?

>Also having the wheel wasnt something europeans invented
So?
It was the Europeans who brought the wheel.

Attached: 01f71516-b9c5-4ecf-8bec-faa1b88f2227.jpg (400x285, 57K)

First Nations were really advanced in a lot of respects that we don’t give them enough credit for.

manataka.org/page2278.html

my problem is having to educate you about basic shit

>Also having the wheel wasnt something europeans invented
So?

so stop using it as a european achievement to look down upon native americans?

>manataka.org/page2278.html
>hurr no draft animals
See pic.
Also, there were llamas and alpacas etc.

>so stop using it as a european achievement to look down upon native americans?
I was doing neither of these things you moron.

Attached: 1024px-Dog_with_travois._Detail_of_Karl_Bodmer_painting_-_A_Skin_Lodge_of_an_Assiniboin_Chief.jpg (1024x753, 202K)

>a fucking dog

kek

>Also, there were llamas and alpacas etc.

if you actually read the link you would know that wasnt the only problem,
llamas existed in south america the terrain their makes it unfavorable to use a wheel, similarly to how the the terrain in mexico (jungle) wasnt favorable to use a wheel, although they already had the wheel but used it for other shit like building pyramids

>kek
Don't make fun of Native Americans please.

>if you actually read the link you would know that wasnt the only excuse
ftfy

I dont understand your argument? you making it sound like natives were too dumb to have come up with the wheel and they are just making excuses? which again is a Jow Forums meme since I already told you they already had the wheel but didnt use it becuase there was no need for it where they were at

similary to how europeans had no need for the wheel because they were hutner gatheres until near easterners who got the wheel from Mesopotamia came and conquered them

>you making it sound like natives were too dumb to have come up with the wheel
I did no such thing.

>muh Jow Forums
fuck off

Navajo got nothing on Ithkuil. Watch this:
>Tram-mļöi hhâsmařpţuktôx
‘On the contrary, I think it may turn out that this rugged mountain range trails off at some point’
>Pull̀ uíqišx ma’wałg eřyaufënienˉ päţwïç aŭë’yaļt xne’wïļta’şui tua kit öllá yaqazmuiv li’yïrzişka’ p’amḿ aìlo’wëčča šu’yehtaş
‘As our vehicle leaves the ground and plunges over the edge of the cliff toward the valley floor, I ponder whether it is possible that one might allege I am guilty of an act of moral failure, having failed to maintain a proper course along the roadway’
You can listen to the last one here: upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c9/Ithkuil_pull_uiqisx.ogg