/NordMed/

Welcome, lads.

Attached: 1523844456564.jpg (1710x1350, 550K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SY0K25oBExg
youtube.com/watch?v=uFS0O4oCqTY
youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lombards#Early_history
youtube.com/watch?v=OtswHdf2oPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ded already

rip

>tfw no med gf

Come here man, what's the problem?

Why not both

Attached: 28xp-pepefrog-articleLarge.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Keep moving
Jow Forums is a CELTIC board

No m, Jow Forums is a MUTT board

Like her?

youtube.com/watch?v=SY0K25oBExg

Money, time. Currently in school. I'm planning on heading over next year though.

You live in the country with the most beautiful girls in the world. Must be pretty nice. Great food too, and scenery.

Based
Bergen is celtic fuk the nordics

fuck you

Based

All of Scandinavia belongs to the SAPMI BVLL, let us not fool each other. We will hear the military joiks again in our lifetime

>the most beautiful girls in the world
From 0:22

youtube.com/watch?v=uFS0O4oCqTY

Yeah and with a young unenployement around 40%.

I can't enjoy food, girls, alnscapes and our culture without € or with parasiting state with welfare grants.
Now we're openly talking of leaving EU ...

Is it bad that I want those girls to beat me up?

well mate it would have been worse if you wanted to beat them up

I can't do that. I would, however slap their butt if them getting angrier is guaranteed.

Swedish girls best girls.

Perchè ascolti queste frociate?

Mi gusta il cazzo. CHE BUONA LA SBORRA

Not even close. I've been to Italy and I have seen your women. I have also seen Rome. Everything is better there.

Attached: Ptbw9yH.jpg (800x522, 47K)

How is /NordMed/ holding up?

Attached: 1540664601071.gif (499x499, 1.59M)

>tfw med mom and dane dad

feels good being Nordmed master race

Attached: 1533499685577.jpg (424x500, 36K)

Fucking saved. I'm listening to this rn. Thought I'd share.
youtube.com/watch?v=1vrEljMfXYo

>Everything is better there
Like the 6/7 millions of immigrants who infest like pest the Peninsula?

About girls, i dated 3 erasmus swedish girls here and i fucked the same nigh i met them. That's almost impossible with our girls.
(btw i was shocked by the amount of alcool and cocaine the erasmus swedish girls do here in the weekends)

That's a lot but still, you have such a beautiful country. And you just proved my point about the girls!

Nice picture

>you have such a beautiful country
It's like an onld woman that was gorgeous and fantasticn in her youth, but now it's almost an alive mummy stuck between past and a non-existent future

Where's your mother from? Parents are immigrants from Sardinia. I don't like bringing it up as it seems like heritage-fagging.

Very comfy American classic. I've never been to the Appalachian states but they're supposedly very gorgeous. For me, it's all urban jungle as far as the eye can see, although not everything is metallic skyscrapers like Euros make it out to be.

The picture attached is from Little Italy. You can probably assume who used to inhabit it but nowadays it's on the brink of extinction. The Chinese and Koreans are pushing everyone else out, it's a shame but no one wants to do anything about it. They're like fucking termites who consume everything, fitting it to their appearance.

Attached: Mulberry_Street_NYC_c1900_LOC_3g04637u_edit.jpg (2800x2067, 1.99M)

>but nowadays it's on the brink of extinction
Good.

Every Vincent Esposito from Newark, NJ must die.

Italian americans are a bunch of morons

Well, I guess you could say that about our country too.

Sardinia is an amazing place dude. You should be proud. Have you gotten the chance to visit it?

One on left has no tits and has a manly voice

Even though face is top tier

>That's almost impossible with our girls
>That's supposed to be a bad thing

absolutely based and redpilled, feels good to be 13% celtic master race

Attached: yourDNAportal.png (1038x681, 28K)

THIS

You'd rather them be replaced by the Chinese? What for? That's a stereotype, you know. The cast of Jersey Shore are literal mutts and don't represent the Italian immigrant population, it's like assuming Italians are Arabs because some of you are olive-skinned. Even then, they don't run around screaming "Ayy! I'm Italian!" That's just shit for television dramas and once again, a stereotype.

I haven't although I plan on visiting in the near future.

That's a lot of different stuff

I think I haven't heard this version until a couple of weeks ago on some YouTube video, and it grew on me.
Cool photo, though it feels claustrophobic. Reminds me of our street markets; monti, we call them.
> fitting it to their appearance.
kek

Attached: monti.png (870x409, 961K)

>Well, I guess you could say that about our country too.
You're not stuck into a glorious past as we are and into a shitty ''nowadays''.

And you don't have an openly anti EU government and a totally commies cultural elite and medias in a continuosu conflict

We are much worse off than you, politically speaking. We have had idiots running the country for a long time now and it's starting to show. While our past may not seem glorious to you, it sure was more glorious than our present day.

>don't represent the Italian immigrant population
They do for a good part of your anglo, latino and black population.

They don't think about Marconi, La Guardia, Joe Di Maggio, Rody Giuliani etc as ''italian americans'' ... no, they think about Snooki or that puertorican guy under steroid from Jersey Shore ... shame.

>You're not stuck into a glorious past as we are and into a shitty ''nowadays''.
Try being Greek amico

>While our past may not seem glorious to you
It was

(and unironically a ''swedish'' tribe from Skania, the Lombards, created the bases of modern northern italian society LMFAO)

that is all error though, should be 75% celtic at least based on family tree

''m-muh verginità''

C'mon amico, we're not in the '50s

Sheeeeit so u b sayin...u iz sayin we wuz longobardians n sheit

Ahaha no because they were less than 500.000 people into a north italian romanic population of 4/5 million people.

But their legacy is everywhere and the ''lex lombarda'' was for centuries the northern states common law

Well I would prefer it over girls who do cocaine like the ones you mentioned desu. It's hard to see a future with a girl who scores tons of cocaine every weekend.

the lombards were faroese

Attached: 1524789803075.png (735x878, 1.1M)

>muh current year
Enjoy your used up slags

I get it, you iz sayin we wuz romans :)

Attached: Myancestors.png (891x710, 569K)

Maybe. There are a lot of theories. They talked about themselves being from somewhere in south Scandinavia:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lombards#Early_history

It's ironic that the ones who always look over virginity are usually retarded NEET incels ''muh i'm a nice guy but girls don't like me they prefer muscular chads bla bla bla''

Yes, it is a shame. It's a disservice to Italian immigrants who have contributed to the United States in some shape or form, whether good or bad. They're stomped out for memes like the Sopranos or as you said, the Jersey Shore. Here's to hoping this will change in the future.

There have been more Greek communities popping up across the city than Italian. Some are decent people but the majority have this snobbish, pretentious attitude about them, as if they are better than you since they've come all the way from Greece and you haven't.

Let us not forget that the mighty GOTHS from GOTHland ( Gotland in Sweden ) sacked the Roman empire. Why yes, I happen to be a Goth myself indeed.

''Cocaine dependence'' is a meme.

I did it at least ten times in my life at the festivals or for New Years Eve and i never felt the craving in next days/months.

If you fall under coke dependence it's because you're a totally moron and loser.

What's the experience like?

Attached: 1538387058315.png (880x640, 470K)

Maybe so, maybe so. Either way, it is not exactly the kind of thing I would personally go for because I am not a person who is into party drugs at all. I have friends who do them, but I would find it very off-putting if I found out a girl did them.

>There have been more Greek communities popping up across the city than Italian. Some are decent people but the majority have this snobbish, pretentious attitude about them, as if they are better than you since they've come all the way from Greece and you haven't.
What the fucking hell are you even talking about, mutt

>inb4 there were even some Svears who arrived here with Lombards

Memes aside, their ethnic impact was and is strong only in some northern zones like Bergamo (''Bergheim'', house mountain) or Brescia provinces or some northwestern alpine valleys. In the rest of the North is negligible.

Reminder

Attached: 4327538.jpg (1387x978, 250K)

>Muh incel
I could have bet you would have posted something like that

Attached: C9L9wkEUAAAsCHA.jpg (396x358, 28K)

It's true. They're from Greece, according to them they've arrived due to economic problems. Many of them are very lazy, demanding things from local governments but of course that doesn't go for all. What's the hostility for? There's no need to get all autistic you fucking tard.

Replace the one on the left with pic related, our girls are hideous and stupid

Attached: AverageSwedishgirl.jpg (1521x855, 93K)

Shut up ugly Medwhore, go back to your shithole country

I am a GOTH bull and this is just the truth. Mediterranean women put n*Rdic femoids to shame.

Shut up.

Attached: 11.jpg (1545x937, 432K)

I wouldn't do it again because it's expensive and too short, and too ''yourself'' oriented. I prefer MDMA over snow. However, i'm sicilian and here in the island it's quite easy to find good cocke cause our ''Honorable Families'' work directly with latinos cartels ...

Btw, you've a line, and then after some times yo've the onset: all it's fantastic, you're in the top of the world, every problem is gone or you can clearily see the solution or simply ''i don't mind'' and you want to talk and fuck, talk and fuck, talk and fuck with every single girl you see...

... then after 30 minutes/1 hour max there is the comedown and you experiences a intense craving and you have to blow your nostrils again (i personally never went 3 lines, i know people who do 5/6) and anxiety starts to kick and al you want is to be again like before.

This craving for me stops when i go bed or after a joint, but for more people continues the days after cause they're depressed and they want to feel the sensations again ...

.. you see the trap? No social anxiety, no shyness, everything is shining, talking like a robot, high libido ... if you do once every months and you have in your mind that this is a ''moment'' like me, ok, if you've problems and your life is a shit there is an high chance of became psycological addicted and your life will became an hell.

user...are you by any chance the half-Swedish half-Portugese poster?

>This happened
Greeks in America have a huge income on average, it's on a higher level

You are this person right here ?
With your 10 % South Caucasian and 3 % Pamirian results I pretty much know that you are some shit talking Turk diaspora or at least half Turk in ancestry
Stop being so buttblasted and do not tell us bullshit online

there are different types of meds and the one in your pic looks turkish

Attached: images.jpg (159x317, 12K)

No, i'm the Aryan Portuguese poster

First off, that isn't me. Re-read my post. From those I'm friends with, they have emigrated to America from Greece due to economic problems in Greece. I never commented on their economic status in the United States.

Attached: 1539147628256.jpg (711x633, 35K)

Medshitholes need a Aryan Matriarchal political system, so they can become 1º world.
Aryan woman are just superior

Attached: 134859_princesa-leonor-llegando-desfile-dia-hispanidad-2018.jpg (980x1470, 199K)

i am no turkish in ancestry based on my family tree

I don't know why the German ( Greek ) got so upset at you

Because I thought he slamed a whole ethnicity by his post and his statement seemed to be more than questionable considering my knowledge about our diaspora in the good'ol USA
I just can't believe that the new kind of diaspora, which is really made of 90 % educated citizens that already are missing to the state, immigrate to an other country to become leee lazy and gibsmedat nigger-like creatures

Well, no one beats the niggers at gibsmedat but I didn't mean to offend. It's more so common in their children or grandparents, they'll either try to cheap out the system or do shit under-the-rug when it comes to business practices. We good brah?

Attached: 1540409590045.jpg (986x995, 113K)

no they fucking did not you disgusting inbred ape

Yes we did. I can see that you are a jealous Scanian of some sort.

my mom is italian as well.

I am not from that shithole either

I am a Goth bull. Any questions? No? Good. I'd like to go to bed now.

Of course lad, have a good night

weak
tremble before the big dalecarlian cock

Now that's also pretty based I must admit. Gustav Vasa's trusted men and whatnot.

That's me.

Attached: 1532047035864.png (254x274, 76K)

i found this
youtube.com/watch?v=OtswHdf2oPU

mamma mia

Attached: mm.png (205x246, 4K)

basé

fuck both medshits and snownogs

Kill yourself mutt

I'm not a mutt, I'm Portuguese like you.

Attached: 1452165874838.gif (306x306, 31K)

I have no respect for Aryans that choose to inter-racial breed

Leave the poor lad alone.

Attached: 1534561500815.jpg (1073x467, 137K)

>The mutts defending themselves

He can't help the fact some Swede wanted LATIN BVLL genetics.

pls stop the bully it's not my fault, I look good too, not a mutt.

Attached: 1459452845928.jpg (3264x2448, 337K)