0xbitcoin

HOLY FUCK

Attached: 1527539262343.png (491x597, 181K)

No matter how many times you fucktards think bitcoin is going to be replaced it will never be. Bitcoin has always been the top dog and if that falls then so does everything else, especially this bitcoin cash 2.0 shitcoin.

noone say that its going to replace bitcoin. This will just pump really hard

lol you two idiots are COMPLETELY missing the point here

0xB will be $204 in precisely 29 hours from this post.

Screenshot this.

Attached: 07E73752-FD48-4A28-B8D1-5CF57CA687F3.png (573x430, 101K)

gooooood coin sir. make you very rich sir.

Attached: 1527637000983.png (489x498, 504K)

will it dump back to $204? Didnt we hit $550 yesterday? should i sell and buy the dip?

I thought that yesterday we came to some kind of agreement here to stop shilling that coin so it doesn't become another linky disaster?

agree but we need some ELI5 what it is and why it will moon

like this and more puts on some graphic or reddit/twitter posts

what is this coin
why is everyone shilling it so heavily

Its impending collapse will be soon. This is such a bullshit blatant scam it's retarded. Literally putting money in a fake air pump.

minable ethereum token with 2,5mil circullation and its not even on CMC yet. total supply 21mil

highlights harvard but ignores the cornell.edu

lol brainlets in this bitch

fortnite kids shilling a shitcoin, useless token, does nothing

stay salty

I will never accept 0xbitcoin because I told my friend about my idea for putting Bitcoin on ethereum back in November and I was really gonna get to it in a year or two and fuck you assholes for starting it while I'm swamped at work

i tried mining this but no working, and i'm not buying at these prices this shit is gonna dump it's not a good coin I don't see it catching on, I do see it pumping more for now tho which angers me

25% up today on merca. 30% yesterday. it aint gonna stop. hardly any on the sell book and support building up nicely.

this is the crazy thing. literally no one is selling. such a ridiculously low supply, compiled with insane buying power

We know all altcoins are scams, we just shill them to make more BTC with them, or at least I hope the average Jow Forumstard is smart enough to know that.

Attached: notselling.jpg (500x333, 117K)

Why sell when it's growing steadily over the last days

Attached: whenyourealise.jpg (400x400, 28K)

I ain’t selling either. I am on waiting ramp on the buy side. Nobody’s selling. Crazy

Where can i buy this?

>Btc fork as an erc20 token
For vhat purpose

Attached: weroiwunicuhwhflw.jpg (629x441, 49K)

Merca for now.