Who here lives off their crypto gains in a third world country while chasing ladyboys

Who here lives off their crypto gains in a third world country while chasing ladyboys.

Attached: images.png (225x225, 9K)

>tfw you go bareback for the first time in a boy's anus and you just instantly ejaculate your man juice everywhere and not giving a single fuck.

Attached: Screenshot_3.jpg (742x525, 62K)

Who here lives off their crypto gains in a third world country while shitposting the same thread on biz?

While i was out socializing and eating muh delicious food you're still sitting here hours later... lol cuck goto bed

What's it feel like to do that?

Its 4pm friendo

Attached: r2unb57nsmjz.jpg (1280x1650, 306K)

basically i live like a king here while fcking bitches and ladybvoys u shitpost here daily.

damn it feels good to be the king.

yeah, I'm trying to make something of myself op, rather than bang trannies like a fago

i moved to japan with my wife and child. thats like your life minus the faggotry and soul destroying emptiness

>mfw their are cucks out their working 24/7 right at this very moment while i make more in passive income mining.

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x679, 100K)

Where do you live? if youre not larping that is

Thailand of course.

can u imagine me sticking my 4 inch penor inside of a smelly ladyboy's anus?

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 27K)

>can u imagine me sticking my 4 inch penor inside of a smelly ladyboy's anus?

Yeah but not for 60 years

I dare you, try it !

i have and im now getting a hard on thinking of it

Attached: 1440727118669.gif (320x284, 1.19M)

There’s nothing more alpha than fucking ladyboys.

Nothing more degenerate

Sounds like a pretty sad meaningless life dude. What if you get bored after a year or two from now

>bragging about being a degenerate loser living in thailand on 1000/month

bragging about being a closet gay

full of norms btfo faggots

>calls others faggots
>fucks ladyboys in the ass
your life is meaningless, I used to want to stay in Asia but now that I actually can I realized how pointless it is to be a degenerate in some shithole country

all life is meaningless and boring. dont judge others

Nobody does. This thread is fake. OP is a jew who's trying to spread degeneracy and moral decay.

Attached: uzDGbJq.jpg (391x446, 99K)

I don't, unless they are degenerates actually trying to brag on vietnamese mushroom farming boards

top kek thinks his life is meaningful when in a 100 year nobody will remember him and will have worms eating thru his rotting corpse

m-muh moral lifestyle.... faggot

I live in a third world country but on my family's farm, not in a city or anything.

It's extremely rural and in the middle of africa. I'm so glad I could move to the west for school.

judge, discriminate and say no
Then you have some chance at making it.

>m-muh moral lifestyle.... faggot
nigger, its just that i'm not gay
so i'm not attracted to anything with a dick
nothing to do with morals

keep trying to justify your degenerate lifestyle, in the end you will spend your money, be unable to integrate back to normal society and stay in sea surrounded by losers. I mean sure it is fun, but only for a short time. I have actually lived in Thailand and even fucked a ladyboy once (not in the ass though and it didn't have a dick) and just lmao at bragging about that type of life.

are you the Gambian? you must be one of the most interesting anons on here

*Zambia

>calls ppl a loser for living a certain lifestyle
>lived same lifestyle
>its okay cause it was a short-time

literally kys

looking forward to the news story about you jumping from the balcony in a few years

regrettably this is true. i spent 5 years in se asia and it is as you describe although i passed on the lady boy. it is a degenerate lifestyle for an expat with money and soon gets boring. it seems strange but you get fed up drinking, sleeping with attractive women and being bored. i left due to boredom and being surrounded by western deadbeats.

Oh look, an edgy kike, how interesting. What don't you understand? We aren't degenerate trash like you - your life is meaningless (you've made that clear), and ours isn't. And what the hell does anyone in 100 years remembering you have to do with something being meaningful? Meaning is a personal and subjective experience of value - nothing to do with time. Are you one of those faggots who also thinks life is meaningless because space is big?

Some if us cant live their dreams yet user.....

Make us proud.

yeah
was it hard for you to find a job after staying for so long or are you completely retired already?

>life is only meaningful if people remember you existed 100 years from now

The absolute state of nihilism fags.

lmao Jow Forums faggots think their life is meaningful... top kek.

i never worked there but just lived life. in the end i was unfulfilled but lacked direction and purpose. before i had a high paying job and responsibilities but there was no real opportunity to make it there. i met the dregs of western society and so many western no hope chancers you wouldnt believe it. i returned west and crypto trade full time i wont work for another till the day i die poor if need be

this fuckin thread is spooky af

Attached: 1513007576161.jpg (594x395, 76K)

Such cope from a degenerate. Use your words - why exactly is your life meaningless in 100 years? What does the word "meaningful" mean?

No one actually believes this, not even the people whose philosophy you've grossly misinterpreted into moral relativism.

The concept of a spook is in itself a spook and Stirner only wrote what he wrote to cope with the fact his gf cheated on him.

>I had to resort to fucking std ridden chinks in a shithole because im too ugly to get prime 7+ anglo females

Literally every autist in 3rd world countries cope like that.

Attached: 1010whitegirl.jpg (1080x1080, 81K)

>t.Homosexual
Do you realize how fucking GAY you are? Enjoy receiving aids and dying slow you kike degenerate. Fucking disgusting. Even worse because in Thailand there’s some hot Asian sluts but you still choose ladyboys, GAY

I love Thailand but fuck the ladyboy shills in Thailand are worse than Jow Forums crypto shills. No, I don't want to fuck a dude now piss off!