Your cunt

>Your cunt
>Your age
>How many credit cards do you have?

Flag
Gotta get the best cashback everywhere, and I'm a sucker for a good sign-on bonus

Attached: 2141c04db63b4ed8aa72fabc9fbc72e4.jpg (877x500, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ideal.nl/en/consumers/what-is-ideal/
statista.com/statistics/245405/total-credit-card-debt-in-the-united-states/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

suck my penis

Flag

It's not really a thing here.

flag
dont like carrying thousands of cards everywhere like an autist

>19
>Gotta get the best cashback
Is it ok lifestyle in the USA?

Russia
Why do I need a credit card?

Attached: f536344.jpg (1924x2048, 186K)

My father's credit card.

flag
1 debit card

When you lose your parents help you'll understand.

I have a few but I only use one and rarely do so.

4 but I only ever use 2 of them. Amazon credit card for anything from amazon (that 5% cashback tho) and chase sapphire for everything else

You haven’t had any issues with your amazon card?

No, are there some issues I should be expecting?

I don’t know. I was going to get one too but I read a bunch of bad reviews about them. Was a while ago, don’t remember what the complaints were about.

Yeah I was a little apprehensive at first since it was my first card. I read some reviews but decided that people were having problems with it because they’re stupid/irresponsible/boomers or all 3. I actually used it abroad too and never had any issues. Chase takes care of the actual financing so it should be reliable.

>Flag
>26
>11
Who /churning/ here? 250K aa miles, >$250 in prime cash rewards, shit ton of rewards. No interest paid since I don’t have rolling balances.

Flag

>not debnt card

Guess I’ll look into it again. I buy a decent amount of things through amazon so the kickback would be nice

I’ve talked to a few friends about it but they’re kind of ignorant about finances and don’t understand the importance of credit, especially building credit with something as ubiquitous as amazon. A few purchases here and there every month will build a great credit foundation over the years for that inevitable home loan

flag

>USA
>30+
>8 personal CC + 1 DB w/ 3 Biz CC + 1 biz DB
Credit is important in America (or any big city) if you want to own a home, run a business, etc etc.

Banks are cunts (or jews if you're Jow Forums) who will charge you 50-1000% interest or give you nothing at all if you seriously need or are dying for money. But will also shower you with 0% APR, cash back, and break neck rates for home mortgage or business loans if you're rich, have excellent cash flow, and don't need credit at all.

Having a CC, especially in the states, just gives them a record that you're making money for them either via interest or racking up merchant fees (Jow Forums: aka being a good goy). It's important if you want to have cheap loans for stuff normal human beings need later in life like cars, home, or other shit. Link auto pay to your checking account and never spend more than what's in your checking account.

Flag
1 (technically 2, have a pre-paid credit card as well)

Just need one. Only have a €1000 limit on it as well.

US

Flag
3 debit cards

GO TO BED GRANDPA

Russia
2 debit cards

>21
>0
I also only have one debit card which i only ever use to get money from an ATM to pay everything in cash

2, because my old one expires next month, and the bank already sent me a new one :^)
How do you shop online if you don't have a credit card? Don't tell me you use an account that actually has money in it.

>USA
>24
>1 Credit
>1 Debit

No wonder Lithuania is such a shithole if their people don't support their economy

1. Flag

2. 3 CC and 2 DC.

Don't use the DC, though.

I had one. They cost you money. Never again.

ideal.nl/en/consumers/what-is-ideal/
My bank transfers the money.

flag

flag

I'm not a dumb goy

Flag
Same, I'm getting 5% on Amazon on my main card and have another that get's me 2% on everything. The other two are store cards.
Literally have an 800 fico which is unheard of at my age.

Flag , origin - name
Only 2 credits + 10 debits

Debt is for the goyim

That’s why you pay off your balance every month. Enjoy your 20% interest when you try to get a home

>cc1 is free and has credit
>cc2 is debit has free currency conversion
>cc3 is debit has 0.1% cashback

>He thinks having a credit card means that you have to use it and not pay it off every month
If you're not under 18, you're genuinely too stupid to live; literal nigger thinking
Credit =/= debt
I actively pay less money from using a credit card because of the benefits, you only pay interest if you carry a balance and even if you don't carry a balance it helps to build credit so when you get a large installment loan later in life you'll have well established credit and pay considerably lower interest.
So if you ever want to buy a home or a new car, even start a business you'll be better off from having credit.

Flag
None, but I have 2 debit cards for gibs.

1 which gives 1% cashback and free foreign conversion

I've got a Visa debit card. Can use it anywhere credit cards are accepted.

>19
Worrisome.

Attached: 775148468414.jpg (8000x8000, 3.89M)

I don't plan to get credit, ever

What's the interest rate?

One
Why would I need more than one?

Credit cards don't have interest if you pay them on time.

Cute.
statista.com/statistics/245405/total-credit-card-debt-in-the-united-states/

20 something %.

flag
4 debit card

I have 2 debit cards (Visa and MasterCard), don’t really see the point of credit cards unless you are a retard who keeps buying shit you don’t have money for

i have a debit card so i can withdraw my salary from the bank and do all my deals in cash. hail paranoia

Flag

I really don't get credit cards

Flag
1 debit card.

Flag

Same as what Sven wrote

Straya
Just recently got a St George debt card but still waiting to activate it.
My first purchase will be a pocket pussy. lol

Fucking lol, a sucker born every minute.

binlan
zero

Visa Electron has no credit.

Hungary doesn't have credit score system, no need to play the banks stupid games

It's a payment method that is not directly connected to your moneys.

If I buy my beers with credit I get discount on loans in land of the free?

I've been with St. George for around a decade or so by now and out of all of the banks I've been with they have had the best customer service. By best I mean the least worst.
Commonwealth has been the worst in my experience, mainly due to fees and getting endlessly fucked around with customer service on the few occasions there were issues.
They probably only really matter in terms of differences when it comes to business and large deposit customers.

Flag
I hardly use it, I use mostly prepaid cards paid with cash. I'm not a criminal I swear.

flag

credit cards are for faggots who don`t care how much they spend in a month.

1, with a shitty 1000eur credit limit because I have no income, only keep it for emergencies

So you just default on loans all the time and no one knows?
That is actually the dumbest thing I've ever heard, now wonder your cunt is so irrelevant

Zimbabwe with snow
0, I only have debit cards

>you lose your parents

I lost it 10 years ago, now I'm helping them since I make like 5 times as much money as both my parents combined.

SP A I N-!!!ª!
1 debit card uwu