Based frog girl btfo fat american

based frog girl btfo fat american

youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4

Attached: 1540519968018.jpg (1200x630, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K7OVAGmymbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How did we get from the Gauls and Normans to this.

Apparently for Americans we're still in the 1950s, because a French girl did a joke that was actually funny.
youtube.com/watch?v=K7OVAGmymbQ

Go home /tv/

it's pretty funny that he got so butt blasted over it but is the joke just lost in translation or is it accually funny in French?

It's not that funny, it's just locker room banter. It's the same type of stupid humor we see the guy have in his movies.
That's why it is a bit of a shock when you realize that the actor is not like the characters he plays. I guess the girl confused the actor with the characters.

Same I'm not entirely understanding the joke
I don't even understand what he got upset about beyond people laughing at him

Never even heard of this guy. Looked him up. Jonah Hill (((Feldstein)))
Some fat jew got his feelings hurt on French television lol.

>Never even heard of this guy
even i know him and im from fucking turkey

that woman repulses me, egads

Strange that he got offended I mean is pretty funny. And I think is a pretty old joke

are you like, an old man that lives in the mountains and shitposts on Jow Forums?

Probably more a 16 yo. The most popular films with him went out like 5 years ago, so he was probably too young to see them, even with his big brother at his side.

>an old man that lives in the mountains
Mid 20s and I am in Appalachia. I don't really know much about celebrities.

Never heard of The Wolf of Wall Street ?

No. I don't watch movies and I don't have cable. My internet is too slow to stream movies even at 720p so I don't bother.

Tbf, I didn't know who he was before the memes

Attached: 1532796195534.png (431x492, 487K)

I always can tell a mountain person, still you'd think having access to the internet would expose you to trailers for the dozens of films he's been a part of.

For whatever it's worth, this is coming from a skinny 160lb guy: that wasn't funny, that was humiliating. I agree with the person who said that if it was the other way around (an in shape male said that joke to a fat female) it would have been a serious matter. It would have been seen as public bullying, and it would have started a "Your body is beautiful" campaign, and the female would have gotten offers to be on the cover of model magazines in support of her humiliation, and the male would have been forced by his publicist to publically apologize. Since it's a fat male, "just take the joke and stop complaining, you're fat, who the hell cares, go lose weight, she was just being funny ". Gtfoh, treat everybody equally.

Attached: 1344294367431.png (896x716, 71K)

That's only fair, he's a minor American actor after all. The only french actor I can really think of is that fat man with the fucked up nose.

shut up fatty

He stared in a bunch of shitty low brow stoner comedies, I'm not surprised

The girl is really nice, but what the fuck is with the arab corsican dudes and a trance guy? And they make fun of jonah hill too?
It is kinda funny.

I know who he is, but I damned if I can name a film he was in, superbad maybe?.

Who cares

The issue with fat people is not that they are fat, it's that they don't accept themselves as fat and too lazy to make something about it.
If they were accepting themselves they could be the target of banter and jokes, like anyone else.
Nobody is perfect, and everybody is at some point made fun of because of a particularity.
So we either abolish humor or teach people how to laugh about themselves.

Wasn't funny at all, which is no surprise because the French are notoriously bad at comedy. It looked like the panel of people were just smiling because it was so awkward. If a man said this to a woman he'd be fired minutes later, double standard is strong here.

I mostly just use the internet for Jow Forums, Jow Forums, and larping as a gook in RS2: Vietnam desu.

is your town Hatfield and McCoy tier?

>If a man said this to a woman he'd be fired minutes later

Well maybe that's the issue.... People shouldn't be fired for hurting the feeling of someone, especially when it's obvious they have good intentions. We can never know what kind of insecurity the other people will have.
Pain is part of life anyway. If you don't want people to feel bad the only way is to kill them.

Jonah Hill is probably the only one who smells good in that shithole

I don't want to be that guy but...If this would be a guy, saying such stuff about an unattractive woman, most of the media would go crazy

>If this would be a guy, saying such stuff about an unattractive woman, most of the media would go crazy

Well maybe that's the issue.... Media shouldn't go crazy because someone hurt the feeling of someone, especially when it's obvious they have good intentions. We can never know what kind of insecurity the other people will have.
Pain is part of life anyway. If you don't want people to feel bad the only way is to kill them.

why did he actually get triggered lmao?

that's some thin skin for such a t h i c c guy

The pain is really that she's very attractive. Imagine Jonah's flashback when he's a star now and he's brought back to high school where girls called him fat and less desirable than other men. That cuts deep, she could have straight up called him a fatass and he would have probably reacted better.

Nah. People are too busy using heroin to shoot each other over family feuds here.
Some guy did say he would shoot my dog once though because I was squirrel hunting near "his spot" which I guess was his deer stand and everything in a 10 miles radius from it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WE NEED MORE TIME WE ARE ALMOST THERE

Yeah but once again it's an issue with him. He has to work with doctors to fix his vulnerabilities.
If you're not confortable laughing about yourself on any topic you're not an adult.

I feel really bad for that man

yeah! I don't know Jonah claims himself to be fit!

americans are perma assblasted when speaking with us lol. They literally can't banter, you can see this everyday even on this board.

It's kinda low to start mocking a guy, in front of an audience, on tv, in a language he doesn't speak or understand.

Normal people would see that as a sign that you're included instead of being let alone and ignored.
But of course people with big emotional issues and trauma can find this threatening. They should be more open about their handicap before accepting an interview, so people can avoid having the full range of normal human interactions with him.

It's kind of odd for a well respected celebrity worth millions who based much of his career on self-deprecating humour and fat jokes to get so insulted by banter from a French nobody that he quits on an entire country.

how autistic do you have to be to be unable to separate the actor from the character?
imagine if sb went on TV and said he fantasized about raping monica bellucci in a tunnel or sth

Attached: irreversible.gif (250x159, 1.21M)

He's really insecure.

Attached: jonah hill.png (656x314, 52K)

i was just copy pasting retarded youtube comments and i cant tell if you guys are doing the same any more

What if the joke was the other way around. What if she was interviewing Brad Pitt and said she had a sexual fantasy in which he comes to her hotel, gets her hot, then invites his funnier friend Jonah Hill to make her laugh while he fucks off?
Would Pitt cancel interviews and leave France in a fit of rage? Of course not because most people aren't cunts like Jonah was that day.

To bad he didn't come back with "...so you spare me getting an STD, -Thank You."

Oh ok it seemed indeed that you weren't actually reading what I was saying.

based

He's American, they are usually incapable of witty banter

Attached: PicsArt_02-28-07.18.19.jpg (1024x1024, 125K)

Rused by Bruce again

Attached: images.png (225x224, 8K)

Thanks. I will print this scale, put it into my wallet and read it each time I'm about to interact with an anglo.

and i would say "i called them to take the trash out"

Attached: 1529690438339.png (249x249, 73K)

scarily accurate

>the French are notoriously bad at comedy
How would you know? You don't speak French and most of our good comedians humour wouldn't work abroad at there's a lot of playing with the language subtleties as well as references to uniquely French issues,people and cultures.

>brits
>taking banter well

Attached: alright.png (353x356, 126K)

You misread the scale, it actually says that brits can't take banter.

No they don't, are you iliterate?

you're right
i probably should have read the chart first

I'm just saying, reverse the genders and this becomes an international outrage, women are protesting on the street for the firing of the male host who ridiculed his overweight female guest and implicated her into his weird sexual fantasy. This wasn't a roast he was there to have a civil interviewing, not to be embarrassed and humiliated on French national television and to be mocked about his looks. Maybe that qualifies as French humour? Idk but it was very unprofessional from this woman.

I bet this is a youtube comment again.

Not sure about the "fat shaming", and I don't care about fat shaming in general, but she did kinda insulted his looks. I'm ripped, so I don't have those kind of insecurities. The fact that the society is ok with the fact that no one gives a fuck about men, and that those kind of things exist and no one bats an eye, but as soon as a female gets offended it's all over the media.

So one show host suddenly becomes "The French"

Generalizing someone's supposed fault on an entire people, isn't that the definition of racism?

She was terrible! But I don't think that cancelling all other interviews is a mature call. You don't cut off relations with a whole country because you were insulted by one person. He would have proven himself to be above all that if he just had gone on with the rest of the interviews.

It was fun for a minute Lachlan, you can stop now.

Attached: Capture.jpg (741x160, 21K)

Dear SJW faggot, mangina. There are plenty of unattractive women and not only on Hollywood, saying that all women are beautiful won't get you any pussy as you might think, so din't even try. I don't really know if he ever was told that, and I have no idea whee you got this idea from, because it's not a thing. Your retarded comment has nothing to do with mine, you wrote nothing valid. You actually go as low as patting yourself on the shoulder ? I'm really happy I got you triggered, and the fact that you had nothing valid to write just prove how stupid manginas like you are. You destroyed and owned nothing, and you'll never will.

Worse things have been done, let alone said. Remember holocause? Jep, shit happens. People do bad things.

Rashida I get that too she is so chill I love it.
I just don’t say I am ethnic, I smile.
People don’t know, does it really matter.
But these guys are just loser interviewers, it’s their fucking job and if someone says I am ethnic, you better know the meaning of the word.

To be honest, nobody destroyed anybody in this video. The woman was angry and not particularly coherent, but her question about where speech becomes hate speech was never answered. The objection that hate speech does not exist because the Supreme Court did not recognize it as crime, if true, is meaningless: just because something is not a crime, it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist or that it shouldn't be fought, as with hate speech. It is also more than strange for Dave Rubin to oppose restrictions on hate speech, as the promotion of prejudices against Jews (greedy, malicious, plotting, etc.) - a standard form of hate speech - in Western Europe during the early 20th century laid the groundwork for the German public's' quiet complacence during the Holocaust. Moreover, it doesn't make sense to use "you are not oppressed" as an argument since she never claimed that she is - merely, that there is oppression at her university. Finally, I have to say that the crowd was nothing short of disgraceful: from mindless interruptions of Rubin to the screeching cheers whenever the woman said something, no matter whether it had meaning or not, it really didn't reflect positively on what should have been a civil public debate.

paddies are no fun allowed, brits are dumb as rocks, american are fucked up to a hilarious degree, living in a bubble and canadians are pitifully autistic.
How come aussies and NZs are so based?

This is like many years old

Attached: 89f35613091a687d12b088f77f4561f4.png (420x420, 334K)

The farther from America you get the better off you are. Aussies and kiwis are the antipodes for North America so they lucked out geographically.

That's just really stupid on the part of these sort of shows depending on guests. I remember seeing British shows like this were they try to bust the balls of whichever guest appears. But it helps that the interview is in English rather some French show you are receiving translations of everything.

Also this video is old.

That makes actually sense....

Always a classic

>skinny
>160lb

wew lad
fatass cope is real
lose some weight

How much is it in kg?
I don't want to validate American autism by looking myself how to use their retarded measurements.

About 72kg. Assuming that the fat percentage is low that's pretty alright actually.