WHERE MY SKY CHADS AT

Attached: skychadvseosvirgin.png (2804x1024, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luciferianism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hold both EOS and SKY fren and consider that pic offensive.

then you're only half chad

weak meme

sad, scrawny skyfags trying to emulate powerful peepchad techniques

Attached: peepchad army.jpg (1496x1050, 130K)

There is no point on going all in SKY so soon dude. I have my DIY and all that, but this will need years to take off. You don't want to do a chainlink and get stuck for months. And I am telling you after buying my first skycoins at 5$

This man is right, I'd just slowly accumulate honestly. Litterly everyone treats this as a longterm play, normally people say
>X is for longterm
and then sell of at a 10x in a couple of weeks, SKY apparantly actually is different, says something about how good it actually is and where smart money is sinking their profits into.

doesnt mean it cant go up in the meantime. look at cardano, just a whitepaper with a billions in marketcap.

I'm genuinly concinved that skycoin will surpass and even replace bitcoin. 10K per coin within 5 years. Screenshot this.

all it has to do is complete skywire and that'll send it to #1. thats key. without skywire it can still do stuff but won't be nearly as powerful

>tfw I withdrew a few sky from Binance and got thousands of coinhours

reporting in

>screenshot

Yea, we’re gonna sit around for five years with some newfag’s screencap like “oh my god! He was right”

EOS is literally a satanist coin (eosforos means "lightbringer" in Greek or some shit). It's also obvious from the pentagram logo

Worst of all, these cunts aren't even brave enough to get out of their little satanist closet and have to "subtly" hint at their beliefs instead of outright shoving them inyoface.

Even if EOS wasn't a piece of shit as far as the tech is concerned, it'd still be a piece of shit because it was created by gutless pieces of shit.

I don't get why OP chose to compare SKYCHADCOIN with little shitty EOS though, they're completely different platforms. EOS is an ETH competitor.

I mean... it's not like SKY even has any competitors in the first place, but even if it did it'd be holofagchain or something, definitely not poor shitty little EOS.

EOS is so btrash-tier garbage it's not even funny

Here is a brapper for your effort.

Attached: 1499888207782.jpg (1500x1875, 633K)

Even if SKY the coin fails, the contributions of the project to the concept of incentivised meshnets will be worth the wojacks.

Skywire is the most important project in crypto right now but I've said this a million times, I will honestly be surprised if it's still here next year. It's too good to be true and steps on too many bad guy toes.

luciferian and satanist is NOT the same. ''lightbringer'' is a luciferian name not satanic, they are completely different.

Yeah baby I like em THEECKK! Real SKLYCHAD spambank material

it won't ever go away. it's impossible to stop. the bad guys cant do anything cause once a large enough global community wants something and is motivated, it's unstoppable..

Please mummy make it stop

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-30 at 18.48.53.png (935x442, 138K)

Satanic dubs of Dubya confirm, satanist is the same as luciferian but more closeted

They'll all burn in hell anyway, makes no difference to me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luciferianism

ignorant pleb

you can't stick other belief systems inside of your limited system and have things make sense. you have to analyze them in parallel.

satanism is a reaction to modern christianity, so analyzing it that way is appropriate. luciferianism predates all christianity, so you look pretty stupid trying to squeeze it inside something newer.

good or bad, what I'm saying is true.

>1 minute candles

Sorry I'm not up to date on the cool baby-burning cults, guys, I'll try harder next time

fucking idiots

Attached: zucked.jpg (288x255, 80K)

SKYCHAD REPORTING IN

one thing cool about Skycoin is Yacht coin is being built on it by an Ex-Goldman Sachs guy who has 20 yachts that he will rent out to Yacht Coin holders depending on how many yacht coins they have.

Is this actually a thing? Got a link or something?

synth has talked about it a few times in interviews on youtube.

lol skycoin has no competitor because it doesn't exist.

I can write a white paper and a whip up a bitcoin clone and say "My nigger coin has 1 million TPS and provide free internet to the entire world from X tech that I'm gonna invent".

I now have no competition either. Because I am nothing. Just like skycoin is nothing.

I get the internet idea it’s great really hoping you chads pull it off kek however, what is the actual purpose of holding sky coins?

The VPN works already. They just have to start rewarding hosts now.

You get coinhours, coinhours is used to pay for services on the Skycoin platform such as storage and cloud computing

Sounds like $100 skycoin defeats the whole purpose then

What? Why?