How do you guys make money on a bear market?

Please explain, I'm tired of hodling and losing money. :/

Attached: 1527597304016.jpg (1280x720, 181K)

bitmex, 100x short, no stop loss

This

fpbp

Attached: 1527695505640.jpg (1349x1459, 205K)

You'd have to be very experienced daytrader. And even then it's really challenging, especially with the conditions the market has been in during the last 3 weeks. The weeks before the drop were terrible since we had zero volatility.
You can only make money on movement.

Thanks but isn't that like gambling tho?

My mom was a gambling addict and she pretty much destroyed our family and my inheritance.

Is there anything else I can do?

Attached: 1498372857421.jpg (466x601, 92K)

The fact that you're an utter retard who deserves to lose all his money is that you reply to who was clearly making an old and blatant joke like you really believe that he's giving you advice.

You then ignore the only serious post of the thread: You deserve to be as broke as you are.

You can short futures, you can buy options, you can do leveraged naked shorting.

Plenty of options.

I don't understand the shorting/longing the market thing as I've never done it before but atleast he gave a plausible answer to my question.

Your reply however wasn't very helpful, Captain Obvious.

Attached: 1486524989511.jpg (600x443, 46K)

>leveraged naked shorting

Wow I had no idea it goes that deep. :O

Thanks.

Attached: 1505774067607.jpg (1080x1275, 236K)

when you (and other morons) take up leveraged short positions the exchange bots make a bart and liquidate you on top.

>100x short, no stop loss
>plausible answer
I don't think crypto is for you, kiddo.

lmao op is about to get zhou tonged

Attached: 1a0ec90fb5aa39ea096d5d91d327c535.jpg (400x400, 39K)

literally made tons of money with PoWH3d

>I don't understand the shorting/longing the market thing
maybe you should start working on your basic knowledge before you start gambling

Like I said, I have no idea how shorting works just asking for ways to make money on a bear market.

Why is this board so negative?

Attached: z_a52c0347.jpg (595x1024, 113K)

You can also find an honest job, maybe 2.

WHY DON'T YOU DRINK GASOLINE AND KILL YOURSELF YOU PATHETIC NIGGER VIRGIN FUCK?!?!? KILL YOUR FAMILY AND SLIT YOUR WRISTS AFTERWARD DUMB WH*TE FAGGOT!

I don't plan on doing it as it's pretty much like gambling and I don't like gambling.

I already have a job, not sure if I want another one. :/

Attached: 1518666825178.jpg (1080x810, 98K)

What possessed you to come here? Like what are you actually doing on fucking Jow Forums right now? What gave you the impression people here want to answer your noob questions? This is not a source of knowledge or news. I'm saying this for your own good. Get out.

Attached: 1509807354953.jpg (583x583, 24K)

No. He should continue posting the rest of his roasties and then he can get out.

Wow dude, calm down.

Attached: Dios Mio.jpg (296x170, 9K)

Bro, we're all gambling. If you have some kind of edge then you're gambling with an edge.

FUCK YOU PIECE OF APE SHIT! SWALLOW A MATCH AFTER DRINKING THE GAS SO YOU BURN FROM THE INSIDE OUT. IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN THEN BASH THEIR FUCKING SKULLS IN BECAUSE THEY WILL BE FAILURES LIKE YOU! I WOULD KILL YOUR PETS AND THEN RAPE YOU WITH THEIR BROKEN NECKS UNTIL THE MARROW ROTS OUT! I WOULD BITE OFF YOUR DICK, PUT IT ON BYPASS, AND THEN RAPE YOUR GRANDPA, UNTIL HE BLOWS IT HARD ENOUGH TO RAPE YOU WITH YOUR OWN COCK! SLANT EYED SPIC COON SHITSKIN FUCK!

Well I've been a /b/tard since 2010, I've always thought that the other boards are more nicer and helpful than /b/, I guess I was wrong.

Wow that's an original pasta, I'm gonna copy that. Thanks.

Also your keyboard is broken, maybe buy another one?

Attached: 1454050305138.gif (160x270, 864K)

splain for a brainlet though, do you do it? Do you make money?

It's too risky. Buy Tether when the market tanks. Buy BTC at the bottom and then go into shitcoins. Sell the inevitable top and go back into Tether while you wait for the Bart.

Rinse and repeat x100. This is how I became a multi-millionaire over the last 1.5 years.

>Diversify into 3-4 GOOD coins, LINK should be one of them.

>Start learning how the coins and tokens you own move and what their baselines are. Get price ratios (eg link to req 1:2 max, 0,7:2 bottom etc)

>Start swing trading when the ratios are favourable

>Never sell the bottom, always establish a range and then do the swings based on that

tldr buy low sell high, only pick reliable projects that you wouldn't mind getting stuck with if a trade fails.

Saged because this thread reads like a bitmex shill (it is)

Attached: 1511713565639.jpg (286x400, 33K)

Read a fuckin book jesus

This board won't explain to you how shorting works, because most of them lost their savings hodling and they're going to lose even more. Now they're all just very angry and salty.

I moved into tether a while ago and look for trading opportunities (mostly short) all the time. There are only a few exchanges that offer margin trading, I recommend bitfinex or poloniex.
Bitmex is also fine if you do the research, but that's not an exchange, so you have to know what you're doing.
If you're afraid to lose money or don't want to spend a lot of time on research and learning, I just recommend you to cash out and buy back at 3k.
Basically teach yourself on twitter/youtube

I have lots of ETH some EOS, BNB & FUN. I think those coins have a lot of potential to multiply when BTC hits 50K.

Not a shill, Bitmex isn't paying me.

Thanks.

I've never tethered before, right now I just keep buying every time it dips, I don't think it will hit 3K though but if I did I would sell everything I have and live/sleep in my car.

Attached: 1366781372176.gif (330x722, 2.73M)

>LINK should be one of them
why do you invest in a simpleton s o y boy who dooesnt even know how to code? Would you invest in some random nu male? That's literally what you're doing by buying Link. Sergey has no business or tech accomplishments whatsoever.