Pakistan

I know everyone around the world hates our guts.
But still,does anyone like our country and or people?
and if you,why?
also,no i will not leave Islam

Attached: images (1).png (470x313, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LZ0ue-XGl9c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I know everyone around the world hates our guts.
>But still,does anyone like our country and or people?
>and if you,why?
>also,no i will not leave Islam

Attached: 1528083361713.png (665x800, 54K)

i like pakistani girls like nadia ali and pakistani men like imran khan

Sat sri akal. Ik bande de vaste kamre laee kinne paise laggan gay?

Attached: images.jpg (162x312, 6K)

I wish relations between Pakistan and Indian were better.
Pakistan has some beautiful landscapes.

Attached: file.png (800x600, 742K)

I don't think about you at all. No love for you but nothing against you.

I unironically love Pakistan and I wish it all the best.

Your diaspora in this country are absolute human filth. If it were up to me, I'd gas them all tomorrow. I just don't understand how they can be so similar to Indian immigrants in terms of language, appearance and culture, but have such vastly different levels of civility and attainment. As for Pakistanis in Pakistan, I have no real opinion of you. Imran Khan was a pretty good cricketer, I guess.

why is that?
doesnt really make sense

Nobody likes you except for some crazy muh ummah faggots.
Because you are vile, human filth.

are you a afgan?

If you’re the paki that’s into black traps and thinks Pashtuns “look semetic”, bugger off, otherwise, Pakistan zindabad

>but have such vastly different levels of civility and attainment.
Our indians are mailnly upper class ones
Go to a lower class pajeet area like tooting or wembely and they are as shit as paisi

*pakis

ofcourse they do, they'd easily pass off as locals in palestine

im the op and no im not that paki

70% of British Pakistanis are Mirpuri.

We don't get an accurate picture of what most Pakistanis are like from their inbred hillbilly behaviour.

Many famous British Pakistanis like Sadiq Khan aren't even properly Pakistani - his family were from Delhi, left during partition, then came to the UK. They were Pakistani for the huge total of 23 years.

paji wtf u doing in croatia

I barely hear about Indian rape gangs, they're always paki rape gangs.

i think there are a hundred something thousand pashtun
and yeah all rape gangs are mirpuri

cringe and pathetic thread

dont try to shift the rape gang blame to mirpuris, u share the same quom and culture as them

>lower class pajeet area like tooting
tooting is fairly nice
east ham and bethanl green are more lower class

Five rivers nibba gang swag

Attached: 6236466.png (426x536, 93K)

no its literally them
they are really pompus and faggy over here.
its all mirpuris

I have played with some Pakistani players in csgo as we share the same region. Theek ho tum log.

Attached: RbqVuDk_d.jpg (479x720, 25K)

Honestly? Not met many people of Pakistani origin who seem that interested in being friends with white people. Compared to the Indians who are a pretty good immigrant group all things considered, the Pakistanis seem to have no interest in integrating, and want to stay in their segregated communities. You seem to hate western culture, so I don't see why we should want to welcome you.

That said, I did have a Pakistani curry last Friday and it was fairly nice.

I like this thing:
youtube.com/watch?v=LZ0ue-XGl9c

>Pakistani curry
no such thing
(unless its some afghani beef shit)

Backwards

Pakistan has a great 3000-year-old culture + Poles and Pakistanis are genetic and linguistic brothers

I don't know desu, it's in an area with a big Pakistani community (Tooting) and it marketed itself as a Pakistani curry house, but at least half of the dishes on the menu were things you'd typically find in an Indian curry house (biryani, rogan josh, vindaloo, etc). I think there were some dishes that were meant to be specific to particular regions in Pakistan though.

Had an Afghan curry last month as it happens, tasted slightly different to the other curries I've had but still nice. Bloody love curries me.

hm,try painda/sobut then
you'll really like it
its a dish from south western kpk province
might find it in an afghan restaurant

Is there a single good reason to be a muslim? It seems really shitty, no matter how you look at it.

It says in the video Pakis only started doing it cause Indians were doing it.

yes,we dont willy nilly change our scriptures and then pretend its from God

Well I mean mexico isn't much better

Can it be vegetarian? Afraid I'm one of those.

Would genuinely be interested in visiting Pakistan and learning more about the culture, but I'm far too afraid of Muslims at the moment desu. Maybe wait about 20-30 years for it all to blow over and then give it a go

Pretty sure outside of the northern tribal area Pakistan is pretty safe

There's a curry house called "Shimla" near my Indian friends flat, we asked them if any of them have been to Shimla then laughed when they said "no" as I have (whiteboi) and my Grandfather was born there during the Empire. My Great Grandfather was a British soldier stationed in India in the 1920s.

Most UK "Indian restaurants" are run by Bangladeshis larping as Indians. The menus are all the same and completely Anglicised to our tastes, not much like Indian food in India really.

That's literally how Islam began though.

sure i guess
its just chapati pieces soaked in chicken stock but you could not eat the chicken i guess,no luck in avoiding stock

To be fair you have a lot of history surrounding your area, I plan on visiting sometime
I also once met a Paki in Germany, he was very nice and seemed fairly white and generally well integrated especially in comparison to other ethnic minorities, don't know about British ones though
There's obviously far worse groups but the rape gangs seriously need to stop

I like the fact that you openly say you hate us unlike Indian Muslims who are slowly piercing our backs with their Khanjar

a book released via a prophet does not equal a layman changing the book

I like Pakistan. Reading about Zia ul-haq made me realize just how powerful a deep state can be and how unfair the world has treated Pakistan despite Pakistan always playing fair and doing its best

It's decided then. Mirpuris are evil and enemy of Jow Forums

Mexico is more developed than either one of your shitholes, Paki lover.

Mexico still has way more violence

If you didn't have US as your neighbor you probably wouldn't be much better than congo.

AMLO por favor

>tooting

Attached: BC162A60-530F-4914-982B-D68D97E70FFB.jpg (700x467, 71K)

last i checked we have nukea and you dont
that makes you and all of the southern americans our slaves

This nation does not deserve your loyalty. Their hearts are filled with the hypocrisy that does not allow any positivity to penetrate through !

May Allah be with you, until you succeed, until Pakistan is one of the great nations that history will remember, until all our people are happy, until forever, #ImranKhan

Attached: DqLb4LUX4AE_YOD.jpg (714x532, 33K)

Pakis are generally pretty shitty people and cause a disproportionate amount of serious crimes compared to other immigrants. Also I don't really see why Pakistan as a nation even needs to exist. Muslims invaded the Indian subcontinent, it would be like if part of India was partitioned to house their Christian minority. Plus there's a ton of Muslims still living in India so it's not like Pakistan is functioning as a containment zone.

nukes*

t. Sandnigger
You have to go back

I like Pakistan for Muhammad Iqbal. His poetry is great and he was a big fan of Goethe.

What would a Yank know about it? You're not far wrong though, walking up Tooting High Street you do get the impression that you might be in Pakistan. Middle-class whiteys like me are gentrifying the fuck out of it though, so maybe that'll change over the next 10 years

t.

Attached: 42D3000D-C7E7-4506-B6E9-679CCFCC0D5A.jpg (866x900, 105K)

Unless you're native you have to go back first

100% t. Pajeet

>what if this impossible and nonsensical situation was true instead of the actual state of things
If India wasn't inhabited by Indians it would Norway tier by now

Attached: 237.jpg (640x633, 87K)

Yeah, the scriptures don't have any sort of impact in my life.

Also I'll take Mexico over literally any muslim country right now. It's such a backwards, unreasonable religion it's amazing how much it's grown. Regular christians aren't such nutcases.

Name one worse group of immigrants than Pakistanis

How can you prove that Muhammed wasn't a layman that was just IRL shitposting?

Literally cucked

Why should I hate Pakistan? Also Islam is totally ok as long as it stays out of Europe.

Why do Germans love sucking Muslim cock so much? What’s wrong with you?

Africans

I am Cherokee. Now fuck off :)

Shut up, Jamal.

Don't we all think that.

he was illiterate
its impossible for an illiterate arab of that time to know of any of those things

Ameriblacks

Not even a poo, I wouldn't even say I hate Islam. I just despise pakis.

Favorite verse?

t. Sandnigger

Africans are among the best immigrants we get

Take a weekend to read the Quran, brother.

t. 1/1000 Cherokee

Attached: Do1AxZNX4AAJvU.jpg (1024x1006, 101K)

I mean your country has been independent for longer than India yet you are still third world. India has improved a lot in the last 10 years. Can the same be said for Mexico?

well duh african immigrants dont have the african american nigger culture

Everyone should hate Muslims and Islam. If you don’t you’re a cuck, specially considering your history.

i think u and india should be 1 country

India has a GDP per capita of $1500. Shut the fuck up

I don't know much about its current state but it's history is based. Indus valley, gujarat and rajput, even baluchistan all joined together.

Attached: India.jpg (602x990, 238K)

>t. Aztec Med rapebaby

I mean India has had civilization for like 5,000 yeas but it's still a shithole

What's up with that?

Fuck off

>be brits
>build a dam in Mangla, Mirpur
>the most inbred and backwards place of Pakistan
>dam floods the city because of your incompetence and everyone becomes homeless
>british contractors are forced to take in these inbred mirpuris
>create rape gangs, underachieve so badly that you make slavs look good

Life in hard as a PVNJABI BVLL getting lumped together with these subhumans.

And Paki immigrants have Paki culture.

t. chicano

Attached: file.png (571x492, 47K)

Nothing based about it

>Indus valley, gujarat and rajput, even baluchistan all joined together
>rajput

Do you have any idea of what you're talking about?

It’s not hard to get high growth rates when you start from the bottom.

You're mixing together the title with the people.

Honestly not baiting, Pakistani women are some of the best sex I've ever had. I assume Pakistani men probably are too, although I'm straight and won't find out personally.

Wouldn't mind checking out the roins in your country but you guys enable the Taliban and what not

o look at u and ur shit hole country friends all in 1 pic

they’re not
t. gay