Ayyyy

ayyyy

Attached: Dqro-9vXcAEe9zj.jpg (637x550, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_Internet_users
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do Spanish hate themselves?

>France
fake news

>proudtugal

>Not proudtugal

why Estonia? cuckolds lmao

>sweden

Bravo Estoni...oh.

>Greece 89%

Attached: whatthefuckamireading.png (500x553, 48K)

France is 100%
Et c'est une bonne chose

Greece is the most "eastern european" country on these maps 90% of the time

64% of French people just didn't agree that their people are not perfect.

Because they are Marxists that hate Franco and Catholicism

Greek culture is the reason why Greece has massive debt, they should feel superrior to no one.

>Be armeni
>Smol landlocked country with a wreck economy which no body cares except armeni diaspora in america
>Think yourself as superior any other nation on earth

Fuck no

we are honest

Attached: 1495915513542.jpg (1103x1130, 374K)

It's actually funny that all Turkish-influenced countries have the highest feeling of importance and self esteem

Amusant, n'est-ce pas ?

Attached: Macron-AP1.jpg (600x390, 121K)

When you have a neighbour such as Turkey your cope mechanism must be on point.

They are extremely butthurt that we raped their grandmas for a few centuries. Its ok.

>Bulgaria
>Romania
>Serbia
Why are shithole countries so delusional? Is it cope?

Not exposed to other cultures. High share of poor people that never or rarely leave the country, and many that don't even have access to the internet.

>Romania
>Bulgaria
>no internet access
are you sure sir?

I am greek

Attached: 6ffd345ae411d909974a19709ba01b53--il-grande-kronos.jpg (474x407, 19K)

northern macedonian*

at least we have our own culture, you roaches have no culture, you copied all you have from persians and arabs. before that you were mongolian tier

The Romanian internet penetration rate is only 59.5%, Bulgaria 59.8%. Most developed countries are at 85%+.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_Internet_users

>internet

i have a 200mbps FTTH and I pay like 18eur for it

A third of Serbia's population has no internet access however.

true, they need more Reddit and Jow Forums to educate them

nope. most cities have high speed internet. as a matter of fact, we have one of the best speed/price ratio in all of europe, alongside with romanians.

You're not Armenian anymore

I doubt the elderly need internet access

>swiss 50%
>france 36%
lmfao this must be part of a medical teszt
you give it to people who you suspect have severe brain damage and see if they believe it

they thought process that goes into a romanian head when asked if his culture is superior is to compare it to gipsies, hungarians, russians and 3rd world niggers

then they answer "yes our culture is superior to others"

Ell. Oh. Ell. Your entire """"""""""culture"""""""""" is crying about "muh genocide" and the Kardashians. Know your place, Armenian diaspora trash.

>less developed and overall dumber nations have retarded opinions
color me surprised

>most cities have high speed internet
That doesn't help the half of your country that live in rural areas. Romania has the same problem, getting internet to rural areas is expensive and time consuming.

I never lived in Armenia in the first place, Minority from Iran.

Slavtugal

Attached: Raça e QI.jpg (1200x1051, 81K)

I am sure grandpa Milojko in your bumfuck village of Srboselovo who knows no english and has no clue how to use computers uses the Internet.

>diaspora mutt turkoman calling other diaspora trash.
>kardashians

¿Qué happened?

Attached: 1035px-InternetPenetrationWorldMap.svg.png (1035x531, 165K)

I’m genuinely surprised France is not much, much higher. Every Frenchman I’ve ever met has been quite arrogant and proud. I expected Germans to be a bit lower too, don’t get me wrong Germans can be arrogant but in my experience they’re still quite hesitant to act patriotic.

I’m not really surprised by Eastern Europe, no offence.

true. still, most people don't use the internet to educate themselves but for entertainment. the reason for the numbers above are numerous, but one of them could be the strong cult of personality that was induced during the cold war. also those who asked the question could have been biased and therefore framed the question differently. also there is a language difference which breaks me back to bias, which could have been unintended.

Maybe they act high and mighty but are self resenting in secret. Kinda like how in Latin America everyone likes to pretend they are proud of their culture in the open but then move elsewhere and prefer to never look back.

Attached: 1538652119912.jpg (799x503, 42K)

Anyone being so bp to literally say "all cultures are equal" must be a deluded SJW.
How can one defend for example Papuan cannibalism culture that prevails to this day?

Light blue cultures will be extinct within a generation.

> El macaroni

This guy gets it.

They must have asked wrong or the people lied, Swedes do think that we are above everyone. We dont even need nationalism to see everyone else as inferior

Whitest gypsy moors I have ever seen.

Based superior slavs

Attached: 1510270869224.jpg (1078x900, 223K)

ohhhhh noooooo they might just have to borrow more money from the german tax cucks...how awwwfullll

hahahahah retard

Attached: 1520930015301.jpg (1200x800, 486K)

This.
t.romanian

Istanbul not Constantinople... Greeks are the ultimate cucks

>posts 2b cosplay hoe.

Lol.

So basically, the shittiest your country the better people think it is. Is that it?

>Papuan cannibalism culture that prevails to this day?

user they don't even do war cannibalism that anymore for years outside of select few rural areas. Update your facts anin

If they did it until like 2010 or so, it's still recent enough for SJWs to defend that "culture"

who gives a shit about what some retard on twitter thinks, do you enjoy creating strawmen to get mad at?

>Norway
>Finland
>Switzerland
>shitty

cope Moor

The modern Turkish name İstanbul (pronounced [isˈtanbuɫ]) (Ottoman Turkish: استانبول) is attested (in a range of variants) since the 10th century, at first in Armenian and Arabic (without the initial İ-) and then in Turkish sources. It derives from the Greek phrase "στην Πόλη" " [stimˈboli], meaning "in the city" or "to the city", reinterpreted as a single word; a similar case is Stimboli, Crete. It is thus based on the common Greek usage of referring to Constantinople simply as The City.
lmfao clueless gay finn

'Our culture is superior to others' is different from 'I prefer our culture to any other'. I bet if they had asked the latter, the answers would be a lot different.

I wonder how this lines up with percentage of white, black, asian, etc people by country

I may have used an extreme example, but still stand by my point that not all cultures are equal to thrive in modern society, that's all.
Impulsive, violent behaviour is incompatible with Nordic Model like societies

No, it was a long as fuck ago. You just want to be angry at something.

>all cultures are equal to thrive in modern society

Technically any culture right now in the world is in a modern society since we are said modern society.

They copy everything from Finland so they know their place.

anyone over 23% is eastern euro.

we didn't copy being a faggot sissyboi culture tho. you can have that all for yourself big gaibro ;)

Well about 70% of the world is poorer and more corrupt than Romania, so its not far off.

The question isn't "are you THE best culutre under the sun", because the pollsters would come back with zeroes and ones. When you REALLY think about this dumbass poll its about cultural relativism or lack of thereof. Westoids are conditioned to cuck in public so they don't lose their jobs, ergo abbos are just as well adapted to the modern world as they are if you ask them.

Attached: president camacho.png (628x808, 785K)

lol retards think their culture is superior

Attached: accomplishments_of_each_country_the_big_four.png (355x463, 228K)

t. loui farracuck

/EU6/ again when?

When Retardland gives back Silesia, Pomerania and East Prussia.

Also, after 50% of the refugees are moved to the shithole countries like Hungary and Poland.

we only had democracy since 1977, we want to cling to that
most of latin america has been democratic for longer than us so people are afraid of Franco nostalgics and right wing "fachas"

those are catalans

Kek, look at Balkans and slavshits, the more stupid you are the more confident and important you think you are

Cope

Narcissism and intelligence do have an inverse correlation.