$3 tomorrow

Attached: chainlink.jpg (1080x1080, 216K)

$1000 end of minute

Cool, gonna set my sell orders at $2

$100k in 3.5 ancient mayan sun passes

$3 2024

I don't know what this means, and Google was no help but I'll take it!

$1MM end of jiffy

Attached: 1000+.png (1190x1140, 632K)

FUCK $3 WHERE IS $10000

I NEED TO STOP WAGEKEKING, I WANT THOTS, I WANT FREEDOM

WHEN $10000 LINK TELL ME NOW

Attached: IMG_0448.jpg (900x900, 48K)

this, but somewhat unironically.

this one maybe.. but LINKs time will also come

Attached: 1526065955806.png (1300x1500, 291K)

Why

Team averages 5 completed tasks from pivotal a week. Currently there are 125 tasks in queue. 125 / 5 = 25 weeks or 6 months at least. Chainlink main net 2019 and price under $1 for rest of 2018 confirmed.

Yeah that's not how it works, brainlet

You're right. The team actually adds at least 3 new tasks a week which I did not calculate for. So main net not until mid 2019 at best

Then how does it work, I seriously cannot see chainlink above 1 dollar or 70 cents for the rest of 2018

The teams been averaging about 15 completed tasks per week, go check. That dude's analysis in the other thread was way off. We're looking at less than 2 months.

2024 will be main net release

I'll be extremely surprised if it is $3 tomorrow

>what are deadlines, milestones?
>what are sprints, crunch time?

Not bad to be honest, crypto definitely won’t see any significant adoption for at least 5 years

So gud we're halfway thru 2018.
This has been a crazy year for crypto.

Link is worthless. never going to be $3

>link is worthless
so why are you in nearly every link thread?

>learned what extrapolate meant
>gonna btfo these stinkies
>cant figure out why people keep talking about running (maybe sprints?) on pivotal

Attached: 90228080-D205-4C00-8EDC-0179B533E71D.png (734x414, 113K)

2 more years for Swift to fully implement Chainlink, 1 year of trials with big banks, 1 year with smaller banks, then marketing starts up 2023. Not lying, I have been in contact with rory and thomas for my company and that was the timeline they gave me

no at most 7 some weeks. But the team already said there are a lot of items they haven't even added to the icebox because it would become overwhelming. I expect them to add at least 5a week while finishing 5-7 a week.

you are assuming every task takes the same time to complete.
You are also assuming that the team will work at a consistent pace.

I have come to the conclusion that you are a stupid nigger and have no idea that you are talking about.

They are doing spikes.
There may not be commits everyday but
many commits will be pushed out at the same time.
Pay attention to items labeled cd in the icebox.

Attached: 20180530131313.png (407x351, 23K)

I am averaging based on past results. If I am 20% either way we are still looking at 2019.

The team could not be more clear when they said instead of giving a roadmap or etas to follow pivotal tracker and github. I am the first to track it and run analysis...this is the result like it or not.

Let's see:
Mainnet out eoy
Fixing problems 1 year
Marketing 1 year
Some interest in another year
Some good feedback in another year
Some altcoins bullrun in another year
So Link $3 eo2023

I am user....keep an eye on the fact they always have at least 100 items in the icebox and still haven't even started on the consensus, aggregation and other coding that is uncharted territory...

Do you guys really think you will see main net in 2018? KEK

try 15 weeks FASTEST
unless speed picks up

All the algorithms are already laid out in the whitepaper.
Just needs to be turned into code.
It's not like they are still clueless about it.

Mainnet in June has already been confirmed

Also it will not moon from mainnet. Just slow, steady 2-5% growth per week for three years

That sounds very nice.
However the crypto market doesn't work like that.

>mainnet in june was confirmed
source?

Initial spike to $5 then 2-5% per hour ad infinitum

Just needs to be turned into code.

yeah no big deal, team should just whip that out in a jiffy kek. Look im not fudding here...its all out in the open

june 2019 is more likely than 2018

>Mainnet in June has already been confirmed
yeah nah ur a cunt m8

Attached: 1518486304474.jpg (1024x748, 371K)

my fucking trips

Not bad desu, hope fully we will see 2 dollars by 2050

Lies.

They completed 25 in the first week of May. The weeks after that they completed, 18, 15 and this week they've completed 7 half way through the week.

Attached: 41240EDA00000578-4575424-image-a-67_1496709787230.jpg (634x429, 27K)

These threads are the worst fud.

This is 10x in 5-6 years, beats stockmarket hands down. Very nice!

Not sure why I'm even holding Link tbqh

Haven't kept up with the project lately cause of life stuff, but I bought a fat stack of LINK during presale last September. We rose from 9 cents to 50 cents in the span of a month, and then hovered around 40 cents for a good amount of time. BTC was 4500ish or thereabouts

it's been 8 fucking months and the price is exactly the same. Periodically I check Jow Forums and see the obligatory, "Tonight!" threads, or just general charting threads. Why? What the fuck are you celebrating. With the exception of the temporary bubble, this shit has been trading in the same channel for nearly a year.

And what the fuck do we have? One or two random medium updates. No marketing director as promised. All of the Assblaster posts have been proven LARPs. None of the secret developments all of these Sherlock holmes autists post about have come to fruition. Not one.

Woo we're on ropsten now. You just know there will be bugs and all sorts of complications. And what about adoption? No word from SWIFT. No word from anybody. *maybe* JNT will LOOK at it. Fucking docusign? Really? Yet some of you idiots still cling to the delusion that mainnet will go live and all of these banks will be diving right in. Bull fucking shit.

and it's not even as if LINK is the chosen one anymore. Oracles are popping up left and right. This team is severely outclassed.

How fucking long are we supposed to hold for? Most of us are in our 20s. You get what, maybe 15 years more of prime living? And we've already pissed damn near 10% of that away, waiting for absolutely nothing ffs

Cooked perfectly al dente

The left hand path approves this post.

Sell your heavy bag sir.
Buy another shitcoin sir.

You see on pivotal how the jobs through 6-11 are already done? How many of those icebox jobs reckon are already done?

Mainnet by July 13th.

I think it means when the US dollar goes into hyperinflation.

Mainnet release in 2030, not bad imo

$3 next minute

none, that is exactly why they are in the icebox brainlet

Do the needful

Attached: IMG_20180530_175458.jpg (828x1412, 405K)