Name some things you actually like about Korea

Name some things you actually like about Korea.
Go!

Attached: 1540384891093.png (1024x1024, 25K)

cheap electronics

their Jow Forums posters :3

They speak much better English than japs

kimchi. fucking love that shit. gonna be preparing a few kilograms of it tomorrow after work

Sexy kpop stars like T.O.P., G-Dragon, and Tae Yang

Strides taken to reunite with North Korea

the north

Their Kpop girls are EXTREMELY hot.

Kpop

t. Sexpat

Attached: 1536070850706.webm (728x606, 2.94M)

lineage

the legs of their go-go stars

bbq

girls
jay park has a nice body
manhwa

Taekwondo

Their first-world living standards.

I like Korean traditional hats

Attached: 초립.jpg (480x360, 42K)

Don't feel offended, but South Korean, taking out the women and the government, you can throw everything in the trash can.

Attached: 팀에이짐.jpg (1080x1350, 88K)

Did you get any action yet?

sc2

Lol, an Apezilian trying to banter a much superior, actually developed country. Just stop Joao, you're embarrassing yourself

epik troled

I’m using a proxy to access the internet from North Korea. I just want to say, it’s a utopia over here. The North Korea utopia conspiracy is true. You have to be super legit or cool with KIM. Like Dennis Rodman status or win a few gold medals to make it into this exclusive club. They got water parks, stadiums, pools, underground bunkers. Everyone has a job and does what they have to. I think if too many people come, it’ll fuck up the logistics.

South Korea is not corrupt, AT ALL. Everyone head there.

Attached: 코를 성형해주세요.gif (400x253, 2.19M)

Megalia

Juche

their phones

Why do all the Li’s/Lee’s wear black or red. It’s totally weird. Don’t they know Huang/Hwang started the black + gold.

test.

Choco Pie, I'm in love with it, although I eat the japanese version I think it's originary from Korea, right?
Kancho biscuits. I ate them for the first time in 2010, I bought a cup of biscuits in chinatown and they were delicious. My girlfriend is on her way to Buenos Aires. After departing from Tokyo she spent a day in Seoul and I asked her to buy some of biscuits (right now they are quite expensive in Argentina). Last time I ate them I was in Tokyo, I found a korean supermarket in Shinjuku and I went in looking for them.
Music: Messgram, Misty Blue, Day of Mourning, End These Days, etc.
Videogames: Astonishia Story, and fuck you for never releasing the third game.

I have very little contact with Korea to be perfectly honest, your country is a curiosity I might read about in National Geographic magazine. Although it seems my HD computer monitor is made in your country, so bully for you, it's worked out quite nicely.

comfort women

based and redpilled

seoul, kpop, girls